Me (oldcel) vs Funkyflamingo

Who mogs?

• Total voters
IMG 4493

@boyopower23 you ain’t having foids hit u like this + you still have under 5 bodies maybe not even

mewings not cope it works I’ve been doing it for literally 4 months and underneath my chin is

i rate myself strong htn for now once I get rhino and wider mouth+ finish leanmaxxing I’ll be strong chadlite maybe touch chad
Chad lmao
Sorry but you can never be chad with you sfs
You are too masculine

Attachments

• 7339345E-15BE-42BC-9137-5A561731F3AF.jpeg
    7339345E-15BE-42BC-9137-5A561731F3AF.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A21EEBE2-2CFD-4223-907B-324FF270529D.jpeg
    A21EEBE2-2CFD-4223-907B-324FF270529D.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Chad lmao
Sorry but you can never be chad with you sfs
You are too masculine
Bimaxpilled already. Not necessary but that’ll be the finishing touch. I mog u badly even with SFS

Bimaxpilled already. Not necessary but that’ll be the finishing touch. I mog u badly even with SFS
Bro even if you objectively do mog me how does it matter if you don’t have more appeal than me

Bro even if you objectively do mog me how does it matter if you don’t have more appeal than me
Because girls would find me better looking? If I stood next to u at a bar girls would not look ur way bro im 6 inches taller than u and my bones + harmony is better

• JFL
Reactions: boyopower23
Because girls would find me better looking? If I stood next to u at a bar girls would not look ur way bro im 6 inches taller than u and my bones + harmony is better
Are you 6’2 ?
You are too ogre man you have no appeal to jbs
I am 16 so jb appeal is all that matters to me.
Your harmony isn’t better

How would u say you have appeal as a dwarfcel? You’re 5’6 I’m 6ft? Girls look at you from behind and won’t even think about speaking to you

• JFL
Reactions: Mezo103 and boyopower23
Send a 6 feet away frontal, im curious about ur ratios

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
Both of you are subhuman, but funky flamingo looks more horrendous

How would u say you have appeal as a dwarfcel? You’re 5’6 I’m 6ft? Girls look at you from behind and won’t even think about speaking to you
Im not 5’6 im 5’8

Your probably larping about 6ft you are 5’10

mewings not cope it works I’ve been doing it for literally 4 months and underneath my chin is

i rate myself strong htn for now once I get rhino and wider mouth+ finish leanmaxxing I’ll be strong chadlite maybe touch chad
Strong mtn. You cant be strong HTN without good hair

Im not 5’6 im 5’8
Wrong person but still got it correct your a midget. I also don’t want JB appeal too lol in high school I mogged you now I have more masculine face and I’d hope you had more JB appeal since I’m 21 years old and not trying to get with JBs lol

Attachments

• 78207AC4-FFDF-48DB-8CD7-851B4B621287.jpeg
    78207AC4-FFDF-48DB-8CD7-851B4B621287.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 0
Wrong person but still got it correct your a midget. I also don’t want JB appeal too lol in high school I mogged you now I have more masculine face and I’d hope you had more JB appeal since I’m 21 years old and not trying to get with JBs lol
Ur gl but hair failos u hard imo.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Your probably larping about 6ft you are 5’10
And no larp all facts I’m 6’1 with shoes on imagine me with lifts height mogging over u like I’m ur dad

I could break you with one hand
And I am telling my real meausred evening height you are probably like 5’10. Im average in height and that is not midget haha
I appeal mog you

Attachments

• 28974AA4-BCFC-4BA7-A97E-3DF749E09CC9.jpeg
    28974AA4-BCFC-4BA7-A97E-3DF749E09CC9.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • 779C9779-782C-473E-B871-0EAC70EE4AE2.jpeg
    779C9779-782C-473E-B871-0EAC70EE4AE2.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 0
Strong mtn. You cant be strong HTN without good hair
Nah I’m def HTN lol I’d be chadlite with hair… look at my face and tell me I’m mtn again lol plus I haven’t even went on fin or min yet I’m starting this week and boyo gonna get real quiet when I’m down to a Norwood 1

I could break you with one hand
And I am telling my real meausred evening height you are probably like 5’10. Im average in height and that is not midget haha
I appeal mog you
Buddy u used a bad pic vs ur best pic🤣

• +1
Post a video how I made mine and we’ll post a thread for a mog off

• +1
you got my vote pops :lul:

@boyopower23 ^

Nah I’m def HTN lol I’d be chadlite with hair… look at my face and tell me I’m mtn again lol plus I haven’t even went on fin or min yet I’m starting this week and boyo gonna get real quiet when I’m down to a Norwood 1
View attachment 2550162
Vid like this and we’ll do a mog off @boyopower23

I mean mirror pic is not bad but using selfies is not accurate at all imo.
Nah it’s a terrible pic I’ll send u a backwards camera from 6 feet later

HTN you say and you are below 6 foot JFL ITS SO OVER in todays age 6 foot is the new 5'9 you are edging dwarf territory

sorry you are high-ltn to mtn IF LUCKY

If I ran your pics on badoo you would cry
Sad Michael Scott GIF

• JFL
Nah it’s a terrible pic I’ll send u a backwards camera from 6 feet later
Nah just sayin, the way u look in selfies is not how u look irl at all which is what matters

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and smashingdirty6s
View attachment 2550162
You look like youtuber Mcknight
View attachment 2550162
you mog me here i admit
But if im only strong mtn you are low htn at best
You have niche appeal and it’s not fair comparison since my bones haven’t developed yet
I mog your 16 year old self

Bruh you two are spending all this effort arguing on this aspie forum instead of focusing on irl jfc

• JFL
HTN you say and you are below 6 foot JFL ITS SO OVER in todays age 6 foot is the new 5'9 you are edging dwarf territory

sorry you are high-ltn to mtn IF LUCKY

If I ran your pics on badoo you would cry
Sad Michael Scott GIF
What’s ur main? The larp is obvious. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was a Ravi alt ngl.

You look like youtuber Mcknight

you mog me here i admit
But if im only strong mtn you are low htn at best
You have niche appeal and it’s not fair comparison since my bones haven’t developed yet
I mog your 16 year old self
No u don’t hahaha wanna see my 16 year old self?

IMG 4558

I.e. I mog u badly and I’m 16 here

• JFL
View attachment 2550162
Lol. Youre like mid/strong mtn now. Minox and fin wont bring you to nw1. It all depends on how good your hairline is now

But ill be honest. Show me a pic how far your hairline is now and ill be realistic on how good your hair can get

Good jaw and cheeks. Bad nose tho. You remind me of badg96

use my video instead of that pic
6ft nigga lmao
I don’t think so but you can be delusional if you want
Lets use that pic and moggoff
And yes I am 6 feet
IMG 4559

Notre dame running back “audric Estime” to my left. Cope harder my best friends going to the NFL

• JFL