Reactions: Deleted member 5385
your cranial base

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
What purpose does it serve ?
@Lorsss @Deliciadecu
I curious now too, but it's probably change everything in your face

@Deliciadecu

No purpose besides supporting your brain, but your whole face develops based on it. If you have a long middle cranial fossa there will be no mewing for you, you'll have a shit gonial angle regardless, slightly changes on it can change several parts of your face.

Will you have NCT?

Cranial base

Will you have prognathism?

Cranial base

Will you prominent zygos?

Cranial base

and so on...

Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 as 094119

Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 as 094453

For example, I haven't researched much yet but I assume that because Asians usually have bigger brains than whites and blacks is the reason why they don't have deep-set eyes. The bigger brain that developed due to their cold climate probably shortened the anterior cranial fossa, which pushed the sphenoid bone along with it, therefore having less space on the orbital cavity, which pushes the eyes forward. This is just a theory that I have, I've already downloaded some articles and I'll read them after finishing the 1200 page book I'm reading about eye area surgery.

Notice how the S-N distance is shorter on Asians (Class 3):

Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 as 095504

Apparently, no one managed to archive the lookism thread correctly so there's a bunch of info there that some 10 posts lukers posted that are long gone :lul: it is what it is...

In short, when it comes to face development I'd say it goes like this:

Cranial base > Head shape (Brachy,dolicho,meso...) > Gender* > Genetics** > Masticatory muscles > Airway/Mewing > Head posture

* Women naturally are more brachycephaly than men, also has smaller airways...

**Blacks, for example, have wider ramus (from the side) that's why it looks like they have more forward growth on the maxilla, because their wider ramus pushes their maxilla forward.

BTW, if there is any collegecel here who has free access to ElSevier on your college, make me the favor of getting SOM Movie 1, 2, and 3, thanks:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Hightwolf and 24 others
No purpose besides supporting your brain, but your whole face develops based on it. If you have a long middle cranial fossa there will be no mewing for you, you'll have a shit gonial angle regardless, slightly changes on it can change several parts of your face.

Will you have NCT?

Cranial base

Cranial base

Cranial base

and so on...

View attachment 140627

View attachment 140620

For example, I haven't researched much yet but I assume that because Asians usually have bigger brains than whites and blacks is the reason why they don't have deep-set eyes. The bigger brain that developed due to their cold climate probably shortened the anterior cranial fossa, which pushed the sphenoid bone along with it, therefore having less space on the orbital cavity, which pushes the eyes forward. This is just a theory that I have, I've already downloaded some articles and I'll read them after finishing the 1200 page book I'm reading about eye area surgery.

View attachment 140618

Apparently, no one managed to archive the lookism thread correctly so there's a bunch of info there that some 10 posts lukers posted that are long gone :lul: it is what it is...

Cranial base > Head shape (Brachy,dolicho,meso...) > Gender* > Genetics** > Masticatory muscles > Airway/Mewing > Head posture

**Blacks, for example, have wider ramus (from the side) that's why it looks like they have more forward growth on the maxilla, because their wider ramus pushes their maxilla forward.

BTW, if there is any collegecel here who has free access to ElSevier on your college, make me the favor of getting SOM Movie 1, 2, and 3, thanks:

I love you, no homo.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2205 and beyourself

Will you have NCT?

Cranial base

Cranial base

Cranial base

and so on...

View attachment 140627

View attachment 140620

View attachment 140618

Good post
I am going to do deep research on it and will use what you have mentioned as reference points

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3195 and 2 others

Will you have NCT?

Cranial base

Cranial base

Cranial base

and so on...

View attachment 140627

View attachment 140620

View attachment 140618

There was an entire thread about this on lookism. I'm just curious how hypothetically speaking we could optimize the cranial base etc as much as possible during early development
There was an entire thread about this on lookism. I'm just curious how hypothetically speaking we could optimize the cranial base etc as much as possible during early development
BTW, I have the archived thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yes there was a thread about it on lookism
it was by 61mmAGDordeath

Good post
I am going to do deep research on it and will use what you have mentioned as reference points

Start with this:

Cranial base topology and basic trends in the facial evolution of Homo

Here are the articles I've download but didn't had the time to read most of it, you can download them on libgen.is or scihub (go to libgen they have the link to scihub too)

A comparative study of southern Chinese and British Caucasian cephalometric standards

Cranial base in craniofacial development: Developmental features, influence on facial growth, anomaly, and molecular basis

Thin-plate spline analysis of the cranial base in African, Asian and European populations and its relationship with different malocclusions

Evolutionary insights into global patterns of human cranial diversity- population history, climatic and dietary effects

Heritability of human cranial dimensions -- comparing the evolvability of different cranial regions

Temporalis Muscle Hypertrophy and Reduced Skull Eccentricity in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy

Long-Face Craniofacial Morphology -- Cause or Effect of Weak Masticatory Musculature

(@Gudru)

Misshapen Heads in Babies- Position or Pathology?

Prevention and Management of Positional Skull Deformities in Infants

Skull Morphology Affected by Different Sleep Positions in Infancy

Photo-Realistic Statistical Skull Morphotypes -- New Exemplars for Ancestry and Sex Estimation in Forensic Anthropology

Morphometric Analysis of the Cranial Base in Asians

Sphenoid shortening and the evolution of modern human cranial shape

Cranial Variation of Contemporary East Asians in a Global Context

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, UsernameRequired and 5 others
Start with this:

What this mean

Cranial Base> Head shape (Brachy,dolicho,meso...) > Gender* > Genetics** > Masticatory muscles > Airway/Mewing > Head posture

Cranial base is not entirely genes? how much environment do %? sorry i really mentally disabled.

(I remember of seeing your posts talking about this in lookism).

What this mean
Cranial Base> Head shape (Brachy,dolicho,meso...) > Gender* > Genetics** > Masticatory muscles > Airway/Mewing > Head posture
He is just saying cranial base is more important than any of these other things

• +1
He is just saying cranial base is more important than any of these other things

Ah, yes, but how much environment can affect? i think maybe i asking too much so, also, what i said makes sense, means that genes are not more important so cranial base is not entirely genetics.

Ah, yes, but how much environment can affect? i think maybe i asking too much som
i think it's entirely gentic based

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

Fuck, i can't cope with nothing, i will become a Black Pill monster and BlackPill everyone in this forum to makes them cry of being inferior genetically in every single cell existent in their bodys.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 3526
What this mean

Cranial base is not entirely genes? how much environment do %? sorry i really mentally disabled.

(I remember of seeing your posts talking about this in lookism).

Genetics play a role in everything on that list, but by "Genetics**" I mean things that are more genetic than environmental depended. Your mandible, for example, is genetic depended, but if you work on your masticatory muscles when growing, there will be a morphological change in the bone because of it. The same won't happen to how wide your ramus will be for example, blacks don't have a wider ramus on the side profile because they workout more their masticatory muscles, they just have it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, diggbicc, Hades and 1 other person
Genetics play a role in everything on that list, but by "Genetics**" I mean things that are more genetic than environmental depended. Your mandible, for example, is genetic depended, but if you work on your masticatory muscles when growing, there will be a morphological change in the bone because of it. The same won't happen to how wide your ramus will be for example, blacks don't have a wider ramus on the side profile because they workout more their masticatory muscles, they just have it.

Thanks, i think, you need to make some threads, really high IQ and have explanation.

Soon cranial will be another forum meme after lefort3, ipd and midface.

"Bad cranial bro, 3/10" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4430, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2227
Soon cranial will be another forum meme after lefort3, ipd and midface.

"Bad cranial bro, 3/10" :feelsuhh:

Seriously how you can cope so much? ins't retarded being coper was a incel?

Seriously how you can cope so much? ins't retarded being coper was a incel?

Isn't everyone here minus a few chads an incel

Over for us tbh

My piramid

Slayer=Human
Above avarage=Sub Human
Avarage=Death
Below Avarage=Never began
Dephormed=???

It's proved that woman don't find 70% of males attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
How old are you? If less than 16 then may be there is some hope for you.

No bro, i pretty sure my genetic is cucked so, i see friends with 14 and already jawline... i get mogged every time in school, outside every by old people, it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
The whole mewing vs cranial base is a massive logical falacy. Because cranial base doesn't disprove mewing, it just shows that some people tend to have better facial characteristics genetically.
Mechanical laws still apply to all people, but some will always be in a greater advantage genetically.

And most forget that these are the type of people to naturally have a PLS1+ face:

https://www.parliament.go.ug/mp_database/uploads/Akol%20Anthony.jpg

A PLS1+ is almost non existent in any other ethnicity, no one is genetically determined to have such wide nasal openings, interpupilar distance, and bimaxillary portrusion.

You see, PLS1+ also brings a few unattractive features such as wide noses and bimaxillary portrusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, draco, Hades and 1 other person
how do know your own type?

nGER tell me how I figure this out

• +1

I think, you have hunter eyes so you are probably close to PSL +1 in this image

Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 s 094119

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
have you ever read the thread on lookism.net?
Yes

People mouthbreath because of their shit airway because of their shit cranial base

Cranial base stops changing at around 7

Yadayadayada, mewing is cope unless they teach the blackpill in preschool

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 2227 and Hekt0r
Yes

People mouthbreath because of their shit airway because of their shit cranial base

Cranial base stops changing at around 7

Yadayadayada, mewing is cope unless they teach the blackpill in preschool
Lol first you say that people are born with it, then you talk about "change" and also throw out the number 7.
If change is possible at age 7, do you even know how much more change is possible right after birth, and the first months of your life?
Those months are considered to be the most crucial for cranial development, as it's already accepted amongst most orthodontists.

The difference between an infant and a 7 year old kid is far greater than between a 7 year old and a grown person.

It's not fair to talk about cranial base here though, I am not an expert, but craniofacial development during childhood is almost independent from the sutures in your neurocranium (which determine the cranial base)

Also, are you aware that a cranial base difference as severe as this one, or even just remotely close to this one:

https://looksmax.org/attachments/captura-de-tela-2019-10-19-as-09-41-19-png.146192/

is the difference between bottom percentile white, borderline deformed terra birdcels, and the blackest of the blackest bush niggers?
(Yes, that skull belongs to an dolphin-eyed, dog-snouted black guy, and not your prototypical Chad)

Most people are in between, and don't have to overcome centimeters of retruded bone to improve airway space.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and ldar = cope
Lol first you say that people are born with it then you talk about "change" and also throw out the number 7.
If change is possible at age 7, do you even know how much more change is possible right after birth, and the first months of your life?
Those months are considered to be the most crucial for cranial development, as it's already accepted amongst most orthodontists.

The difference between an infant and a 7 year old kid is far greater than between a 7 year old and a grown person.

Also, are you aware that a cranial base difference as severe as this one, or even just remotely close to this one:

https://looksmax.org/attachments/captura-de-tela-2019-10-19-as-09-41-19-png.146192/

is the difference between bottom percentile white, borderline deformed terra birdcels, and the blackest of the blackest bush niggers
(Yes, that skull belongs to an dolphin-eyed black guy, ad not your prototypical Chad) ?

Most people are in between, and don't have to overcome centimeters of retruded bone to improve airway space.

Zesto is retarded for deleting that thread with the research on the subject matter and the first page isnt cached so I honestly have nothing to reference and I cba to go through each study rn

@delicadecu is a lot more well versed than I am

All I can take is that cranial base is primarily genetic and we know this because we can look at our parents

But yeah it might seem possible if you were to take a child (<7 yo) and stuff him with all these appliances to accelerate growth with much more force

• +1
>cranial base determines nct

Attachments

• 20191123_194228.png
    20191123_194228.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 88
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2227
Zesto is retarded for deleting that thread with the research on the subject matter and the first page isnt cached so I honestly have nothing to reference and I cba to go through each study rn

@delicadecu is a lot more well versed than I am

All I can take is that cranial base is primarily genetic and we know this because we can look at our parents

But yeah it might seem possible if you were to take a child (<7 yo) and stuff him with all these appliances to accelerate growth with much more force

We have a a archived page on the cranial base
Fuck, i can't cope with nothing, i will become a Black Pill monster and BlackPill everyone in this forum to makes them cry of being inferior genetically in every single cell existent in their bodys.

And then cope and rope will come save us with his innovations

apparently a lot of the sutures dont close until adulthood. makes me wonder if you can somehow improve it, angle of the cranial base seems to correlate with position of maxilla, not the other way around if you understand me

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and PenileFacialSurgery
Why give a shit about something you cant change? Focus on what you can.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and Deleted member 2227
Why give a shit about something you cant change? Focus on what you can.

Bro this is important asf and destroy many copes here.

Poor cranial base fucks with your orbitals doesnt it? If you have decent orbitals your cranial base should be fine right?
thats not all. ideal growth has many factors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
thats not all. ideal growth has many factors
Yes, but it seems like a truly irredimable cranial face would be accompanied with truly irredeemable orbitals.

why do i have top tier hunter eyes but recessed mandible?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back