• arvid

Votes: 91 90.1%
  • me

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing

well as u can see this guy wanted me to make a mog battle since pneumo won the mog battle against arvid so i can go against him
well i did say before i am a LTN and Arvid is a HTN but the thing is some peoplle might see it different so i guess its worth a mog battel what do you think?

but to make it fair i will use my post operation pics i will have to morph them sadly cuz im getting surgeries this summer but ill show u guys my new looks after that. im not sure if i mog him or we the same after my operations but we will see in this thread results.

Please choose fairly and dont pick me just cuz im more likeable than that guy or something.

@Yuno_howitez

vs arvid gustavvson(deleted account)
arvid2-jpg.2137570
arvid1-jpg.2137569

if this guy really fucking wins against me surgery maxxed then i will delete my account cuz this website is full of dumbasses

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, justinzayn, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
@User49 @mrriceguy @gribsurfer1 @LastTemp @LiterallyNightwing @pneumocystosis @bignose9729 @Acne Victim

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Is Arvid surgerymaxxed? Super natural results if so mirin

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
i thought u were even before but with the genioplasty morph it’s not even a competition JFL

u mog him hard

• +1
Reactions: cancercell, Deleted member 17244, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
this website doesn't know how to rate anymore so mog battles are irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, RomanianZaddy, Lixen and 6 others
you look very similar to vinnie hacker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and poopoohead
ohhhh okay now I understand why you’re coping so hard with maher and arvid being ugly

you’re literally a boneless abomination jfl. mirin your coping skills

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, UnseasonedChicken, poopoohead and 1 other person
ohhhh okay now I understand why you’re coping so hard with maher and arvid being ugly

you’re literally a boneless abomination jfl. mirin your coping skills
how tf is that boneless? look at that forward growth lmao

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Acne Victim
Btw you look much better with the genio morph

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and pneumocystosis
@Blackgymmax thoughts ?

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
mirin the pointy chin and gonions

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and pneumocystosis
this website doesn't know how to rate anymore so mog battles are irrelevant
you look like you lure people into dark alleys and then eat them alive/10

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, UnseasonedChicken and ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, RAITEIII, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
well retard if u read it said its me after genio so u can see IT IS FUCKIGN forward growth
You’re literally recessed you moron stop coping and accept you’re not good looking

Mirin the side profile, reminds me of angelina jolie’s one, and she has one of the most beautiful side profiles ive ever seen

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and Yuno_howitez
you desperately need longer sides

but you heightmog that manlet he claims 6'2 but everyone know hes a 5'9 midget

your dad also heightmogs his dad hes genetically inferior to you

you desperately need longer sides

but you heightmog that manlet he claims 6'2 but everyone know hes a 5'9 midget

your dad also heightmogs his dad hes genetically inferior to you
i aint even mention im 6'2 and i still get more votes JFL

View attachment 2137944
well as u can see this guy wanted me to make a mog battle since pneumo won the mog battle against arvid so i can go against him
well i did say before i am a LTN and Arvid is a HTN but the thing is some peoplle might see it different so i guess its worth a mog battel what do you think?

but to make it fair i will use my post operation pics i will have to morph them sadly cuz im getting surgeries this summer but ill show u guys my new looks after that. im not sure if i mog him or we the same after my operations but we will see in this thread results.

Please choose fairly and dont pick me just cuz im more likeable than that guy or something.

@Yuno_howitez
View attachment 2137966 View attachment 2137971

arvid2-jpg.2137570
arvid1-jpg.2137569

if this guy really fucking wins against me surgery maxxed then i will delete my account cuz this website is full of dumbasses
Is this a joke? he looks 2-2.5 points above you AT LEAST

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 24221 and Acne Victim
Brutal. Bro dont

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Lucid, User49 and 2 others
View attachment 2137944

@Yuno_howitez

arvid2-jpg.2137570
arvid1-jpg.2137569

Comparing yourself to arvid should get you banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, nandor and Solar
As retarded as me running a mog battle vs broderick hunter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Sanguinius and nandor
unbelieveable... im deleting my account forever

Brutal, the mog is so hard that no one even takes this thread seriously and compliments op as a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, nandor, Lucid and 9 others
Bro this post is fucking brutal jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: nandor and Acne Victim
Brutal, the mog is so hard that no one even takes this thread seriously and compliments op as a joke
did you read what he was saying on the other thread? now i understand why he was coping so hard with "bone doesn't matter"

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
xd he has 2+ PSL on u even after ur surgery, which btw in no way is guaranteed to come out like your morphs

I can’t tell if you’re trolling hard or if u genuinely think you mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Acne Victim and Esteban1997
xd he has 2+ PSL on u even after ur surgery, which btw in no way is guaranteed to come out like your morphs

I can’t tell if you’re trolling hard or if u genuinely think you mog
He must be trolling bro because this post is cringy

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 22623
who the fuck is voting for this boneless subhuman? its clear arvid mogs do you guys have eyes

View attachment 2137944

@Yuno_howitez

arvid2-jpg.2137570
arvid1-jpg.2137569

me vs you would be fair imo

View attachment 2137944

@Yuno_howitez

arvid2-jpg.2137570
arvid1-jpg.2137569

That picture of arvid is morphed.

well retard if u read it said its me after genio so u can see IT IS FUCKIGN forward growth
So BOTH of you guys' pictures as morphed.

No comments ngl

know ur place u boneless abomination the shitstain on the side of my toilet bowl mogs you to suicide jfl at comparing urself to arvid

know ur place u boneless abomination the shitstain on the side of my toilet bowl mogs you to suicide jfl at comparing urself to arvid
Explain how