ME VS ARVID

who mog

• arvid

Votes: 91 90.1%
  • me

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
[animate output image]

let this morph speak for itself (i dont got all day to name ur failos ngl)
holy shit i look like a fucking model! how did you do that bro?

Genio morph looks good, but Arvid mogs.

yes because u look human and not like a weird abomination
well shit man i guess i just dont have an eye for aesthetic cuz i thought it looked very good and i also thought i was similar to arvid in my morphs but i guess he mogs me a lot?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 19157
How low IQ is this post ? You will NEVER mog him you ape, he is litteraly a chad, never in your lifetime with a billion surgeries you'll mog him, you are simply skullmogged, your side profil looks good tho after photoshop, just wake up buddy, you can't mog a natural born chad, EVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Clear example of genetic failure vs genetic success

@bignose9729 as far as i recall arvid never had any surgery he was genetically blessed from birth

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You’re not bad looking, distortion is looksminning you hard. You are literally forward grown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and St.TikTokcel
Arvid is out there sucking dicks and y'all blaspheming his name

Not sure how you thought this was a fair battle. Sorry OP. Delete your account I guess.

View attachment 2137944
well as u can see this guy wanted me to make a mog battle since pneumo won the mog battle against arvid so i can go against him
well i did say before i am a LTN and Arvid is a HTN but the thing is some peoplle might see it different so i guess its worth a mog battel what do you think?

but to make it fair i will use my post operation pics i will have to morph them sadly cuz im getting surgeries this summer but ill show u guys my new looks after that. im not sure if i mog him or we the same after my operations but we will see in this thread results.

Please choose fairly and dont pick me just cuz im more likeable than that guy or something.

@Yuno_howitez
View attachment 2137966 View attachment 2137971

vs arvid gustavvson(deleted account)
arvid2-jpg.2137570
arvid1-jpg.2137569

if this guy really fucking wins against me surgery maxxed then i will delete my account cuz this website is full of dumbasses
How the fuck is arvid considered htn ?

You look great, but Arvid mogs you. What surgeries have you done?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@Lebgfinal @depressionmaxxing keep coping

@Manletmachine