• Me-Chad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me-Gigachad

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Me-Terrachad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He is a larper who prob only slayed two and I have a legit gf
he told me he gets a slay per month from using JB apps, JFL THATS LITERALLY SO DOGSHIT ITS INSANE, AND THE GIRL HE GOT HEAD FROM WAS LTB-MTB AND HE RECORDED IT HERE TO POST AND GET ATTENTION JFL THAT SHITS EMBARASSING AS FUCK.

he told me he gets a slay per month from using JB apps, JFL THATS LITERALLY SO DOGSHIT ITS INSANE, AND THE GIRL HE GOT HEAD FROM WAS LTB-MTB AND HE RECORDED IT HERE TO POST AND GET ATTENTION JFL THAT SHITS EMBARASSING AS FUCK.
That Nigger said he slayed 7 Girls in 2 months, he isn't even trying to sound realistic☠️

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
That Nigger said he slayed 7 Girls in 2 months, he isn't even trying to sound realistic☠️
7 slays in 2 months is only a girl a week, which is good, nothing realistic if he was chadlite or chad, but his looks level definitely isn't good enough for that tbh, unless he dumpster dives LTBs

7 slays in 2 months is only a girl a week, which is good, nothing realistic if he was chadlite or chad, but his looks level definitely isn't good enough for that tbh, unless he dumpster dives LTBs
His current gf is HTB imo

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
His current gf is HTB imo
mine is stacylite and probably younger than his JFL FUCK YOU LEON LITTLE BITCHBOY IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW I MOG YOU MY GIRLFRIEND IS VIRGIN ONLY BUILT FOR MY COCK ONLY MINE WILL ALWAYS MOG YOURS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THERE IS NO ESCAPE THERE IS NO ESCAPE

mine is stacylite and probably younger than his JFL FUCK YOU LEON LITTLE BITCHBOY IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW I MOG YOU MY GIRLFRIEND IS VIRGIN ONLY BUILT FOR MY COCK ONLY MINE WILL ALWAYS MOG YOURS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THERE IS NO ESCAPE THERE IS NO ESCAPE
this weird tbh sounds like you wanna ride his dick

He prob reads this crying knowing his gf us Virgin as well