Me vs O’Pry

LandwhaleMaxxing

LandwhaleMaxxing

Iron

Other than the fact my lips are completely different sizes and makes me look like I have an overbite even though I don’t (getting upper lip reduction soon) what is the difference between me and O’Pry? He mogs my front profile to oblivion but I think my side profile is very good when comparing it to his.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and MarstonAlloy

Other than the fact my lips are completely different sizes and makes me look like I have an overbite even though I don’t (getting upper lip reduction soon) what is the difference between me and O’Pry? He mogs my front profile to oblivion but I think my side profile is very good when comparing it to his.

Greycels= chad

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
legitimately did not notice the lip until you mentioned it

legitimately did not notice the lip until you mentioned it
Thank you I didn’t notice it for the first 15 years of my life but when I saw it I couldn't ever un see it. It’s better than having an actual overbite I guess

Thank you I didn’t notice it for the first 15 years of my life but when I saw it I couldn't ever un see it. It’s better than having an actual overbite I guess
it's hard not to notice it now tbh, still chad though even with it
in the mean time just don't ever bring it up to people and hope they don't notice like I didn't

it's hard not to notice it now tbh, still chad though even with it
in the mean time just don't ever bring it up to people and hope they don't notice like I didn't
Legit my own parents didn’t even notice until I told them. Only got it pointed out by a friend one day, other than that have never been bullied or spoken to about it before by anyone. Such a strange thing when you try and search it up nothing pops up, not even my dentist knew why it looks like that

• +1
Reactions: loksr
4RPupSf__400x400.png

Wanna see front NGL

Wanna see front NGL

Bump more reply’s

Bump again :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Can’t see pictures

What? Please don't compare yourself to 7PSL models in any way. Its not healthy for you mentally

Besides that his profile is way better, you are mostly bear frauding. This doesn't mean it looks bad

What? Please don't compare yourself to 7PSL models in any way. Its not healthy for you mentally

Besides that his profile is way better, you are mostly bear frauding. This doesn't mean it looks bad
Beard frauding, side profile still very good though

his jaw and chinis significantly more projected than yours. However there is some similarity in terms of side profiles

bro I can't see your pics

hes tilting his head into the sky, you most likely mog his side prof when looking up assuming u have good hyoid