Me vs rapist

Shutup i mog u
I don’t mog :cry:
IMG 2541
This is me btw im chad
 
no reasonable reply shows how retarded you are, 'meh me do this me do that' moron
How about you kill yourself and your retard disabled family including your dead relatives so I can piss on all their graves :animeFU:
 
Yea you mog
Not with that lopsided chin, lips, and not even to mention 1 nostril is bigger than the other haha it genuinely looks like you had a booger picking addiction only on one side
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax.meOg2019
Not with that lopsided chin, lips, and not even to mention 1 nostril is bigger than the other haha it genuinely looks like you had a booger picking addiction only on one side
Yet still i mog u
 
Yet still i mog u
Sure. Yet still you get no bitches jfl
When was the last time a girl approached you? Or showed any ioi for that matter jfl
Your highest tier slay is probably a recessed ltb
 
Sure. Yet still you get no bitches jfl
When was the last time a girl approached you? Or showed any ioi for that matter jfl
Your highest tier slay is probably a recessed ltb
I get women all day
 
Retard i told u
notice how I told the guys to rate both of us and neither replied. Notice how I asked what you take and got no answer? Because you take nothing jfl
“Guys quick go to this thread and say that I mog so my ego doesn’t get hurt!”
 
notice how I told the guys to rate both of us and neither replied. Notice how I asked what you take and got no answer? Because you take nothing jfl
“Guys quick go to this thread and say that I mog so my ego doesn’t get hurt!”
?no they just didnt bother

Its obvious how bad i mog
 
?no they just didnt bother

Its obvious how bad i mog
Haha sure. Short ass philtrum. 0 angularity. Long ass midface. Cooked dark eye circles. Uneven nostrils. Long ass nose. Lopsided poorly shaped lips. Uneven jaw. Side so bad you ai generated a photo 😂. But you have ideal cry puppy eyes so I guess you mog
 
Haha sure. Short ass philtrum. 0 angularity. Long ass midface. Cooked dark eye circles. Uneven nostrils. Long ass nose. Lopsided poorly shaped lips. Uneven jaw. Side so bad you ai generated a photo 😂. But you have ideal cry puppy eyes so I guess you mog
Keep talking i mog u
 
I get women all day
Haha no need to lie buddy. 23k posts in 5 months tells me all I need to know. That is over 100 posts per day jfl you are a forum dwelling loser 🤣🤣
 
Haha no need to lie buddy. 23k posts in 5 months tells me all I need to know. That is over 100 posts per day jfl you are a forum dwelling loser 🤣🤣
Yea yea i mog u get over it
 
I get more pussy than you
You don’t even believe that jfl
The closest you’ve ever came to pussy is when your sub5 mother shit you out her asshole along with all the other waste
 
You don’t even believe that jfl
The closest you’ve ever came to pussy is when your sub5 mother shit you out her asshole along with all the other waste
Same stuff over n over i mog u bud
 
Same stuff over n over i mog u bud
Name a single feature that you take in the battle
Pre firing that you are going to say “all of them” since your narcissistic undeveloped ape cranium knows there isn’t any
 
@americanpakitruvcel nigga wtf is going on here:ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and nordic88
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
  • JFL
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer

Similar threads

Bater
Replies
11
Views
82
newlionsfan
newlionsfan
johntheslayer54
Replies
2
Views
61
imnotapproachable
imnotapproachable
L
Replies
7
Views
189
zeliot
zeliot
magnottic1982
Replies
10
Views
88
magnottic1982
magnottic1982
trustfund
Replies
10
Views
127
savage331233
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top