Me vs rapist

D

Deleted member 310448

Silver
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Posts
659
Reputation
369
(Don’t mind the ai photo I asked for one and it was what he gave me)
Me (ignore shitty facial hair I was too lazy to shave for this)
IMG 3189
IMG 3188

Vs.
@LowTierBateman

IMG 3186
IMG 3190


Again, try to ignore the fact that he sent an ai picture when I asked for his side, I have proof so he doesn’t try to come at me for using ai photos
IMG 3191
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx, bhsoda_destroyer, lampog and 1 other person
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 382293, Azi.org, greylurker and 6 others
He mogs you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 382293, Azi.org, greylurker and 3 others
yea no he mogs you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 382293, Azi.org, greylurker and 2 others
Retard i told u
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azi.org, greylurker, trapscel manlet and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Azi.org, greylurker, lm4321 and 2 others
yea no he mogs you
Damn i am confused if we are looking at the same pictures. What would you say his rating is? I thought him lmtn at most
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Wtf are these ppl on man you win
Literally lmao. I think they are his friends or something because I can’t see what he could take, I asked him for a side and he literally gave me an ai photo 😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Workdayrhyme811
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Literally lmao. I think they are his friends or something because I can’t see what he could take, I asked him for a side and he literally gave me an ai photo 😂
You mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Deleted member 310448
Literally lmao. I think they are his friends or something because I can’t see what he could take, I asked him for a side and he literally gave me an ai photo 😂
It’s impossible to even think the 2nd dude mogs if you have a frontal cortex
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Deleted member 310448
  • +1
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811 and greylurker
Brother you look like a puppy about to cry and I know I’m not the most dimorphic but you can definitely tell I am a guy 😂
I terra u retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
I terra u retard
Maybe go confront your god complex with a therapist and not online forums jfl
I genuinely don’t know how your ego is so high. I am suspecting you are a troll account.
You claim to mog evrrybody, and when somebody says you don’t you say you mog them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Maybe go confront your god complex with a therapist and not online forums jfl
I genuinely don’t know how your ego is so high. I am suspecting you are a troll account.
You claim to mog evrrybody, and when somebody says you don’t you say you mog them.
They are scared to post their face they know i look better
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Yea post face or suck my mog
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LMFAOOOO YOUR SO GREY DUMB ASS NIGGA DOESNT KNOW POSTING YOURSELF ON ORG MAKES EVERYTHING YOU SAY SELF INCRIMINATING FUCKING RETARD SUBHUMAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
@LowTierBateman you mog demon😭🤞💕
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 372116
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LMFAOOOO YOUR SO GREY DUMB ASS NIGGA DOESNT KNOW POSTING YOURSELF ON ORG MAKES EVERYTHING YOU SAY SELF INCRIMINATING FUCKING RETARD SUBHUMAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just say ur a pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Jfl you should see this other thread where he was saying he looks good and that he mogs me and to post a mog battle. Gives ai picture for side and gets his friends to say that he mogs jfl
Not ai idiot
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Saying i look ai just helping my case u got racist retards in here
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and ICXCLuvr
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LMFAOOOO YOUR SO GREY DUMB ASS NIGGA DOESNT KNOW POSTING YOURSELF ON ORG MAKES EVERYTHING YOU SAY SELF INCRIMINATING FUCKING RETARD SUBHUMAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I never say anything bad because I don’t want my face tied to anything haha
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Looksmax.meOg2019

Similar threads

Bater
Replies
11
Views
82
newlionsfan
newlionsfan
johntheslayer54
Replies
2
Views
63
imnotapproachable
imnotapproachable
L
Replies
7
Views
190
zeliot
zeliot
magnottic1982
Replies
10
Views
92
magnottic1982
magnottic1982
trustfund
Replies
10
Views
134
savage331233
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top