Reactions: phukmikehok, justinzayn, TUSSELEIF and 13 others
@ForeverRecession @Ambrose @Chinacurry @Leonardo DiCaprio @Wallenberg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15827
@VicMackey

U both have ur own appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 18810
@volcelfatcel @Moggedbyevery1 @chaddyboi66 @currylightskin anyone have his unfrauded pics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, chaddyboi66, currylightskin and 4 others
@volcelfatcel @Moggedbyevery1 @chaddyboi66 @currylightskin anyone have his unfrauded pics?
"UNFRAUDED", this is unfrauded you numb headed nutcase -
Screenshot 20220114 145309

Literally taken from a 4 year old phone that costs 100 USD, without filters and makeup unlike you filter frauded, makeup and bronzer frauded scumbag -
2922019 Screenshot 20220605 030155 Samsung Internet

I literally cage at your whole existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, alriodai, ascension and 3 others
U both have ur own appeal
I agree to an extent, but with his 10 IQ and lack of conversation skills his "Dravidian advantage" would not work in the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
View attachment 1718993
Literally taken from a 4 year old phone that costs 100 USD, without filters and makeup unlike you filter frauded, makeup and bronzer frauded scumbag -
View attachment 1718999

These are pics of you as a grown adult with proper lighting, taken head on without squinting (most of them by other ppl). Your original pic is a lightfrauded mirror selfie. Don't bother posting a pic of me at 13 like it proves shit cuz all these disgusting pictures are of you as a post-puberty adult.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Deprived, justinzayn and 5 others
I agree to an extent, but with his 10 IQ and lack of conversation skills his "Dravidian advantage" would not work in the west.
Ud be surprised what works in the west bhai.

Dark vs light is meaningless outside Asia and India.

TOO low iq is bad, as is too high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
But youre literally incel and I'm not man idk what to tell you. You're the one arguing in literal gibberish that you're GL to ppl who don't care. You only bark so loud on this site because you don't get validation for your looks irl (not that you get any here)

I literally do not care if you mog me or you don't. The battalion and I will be bullying you into humility regardless of who is better looking

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Moggedbyevery1 and volcelfatcel
first and last time you'll touch pussy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deprived, Celexawer and 15 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Preston who mogs make a choice youre a mod your vote matters

• +1
@DarkLooks who has more dark lookz?

Ud be surprised what works in the west bhai.

Dark vs light is meaningless outside Asia and India.

TOO low iq is bad, as is too high iq
I know that, it's not his skin colour that would failo, it's his overall primitive appearance, lack of healthy face and lack of intelligence that would be his real hindrance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Devs pics will be still posted here until this site gets shut down tbh
His face is property of PSL. Can't wait to sue him when he becomes a shit tier strip club singer for using his likeness without permission

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
View attachment 1718993
View attachment 1718999

Wtf how were you so lean there. What happened afterwards :oops:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18810
But youre literally incel and I'm not man idk what to tell you. You're the one arguing in literal gibberish that you're GL to ppl who don't care. You only bark so loud on this site because you don't get validation for your looks irl (not that you get any here)

I literally do not care if you mog me or you don't. The battalion and I will be bullying you into humility regardless of who is better looking
I was swarmed by women recently at a dance show, I am a "voluntary celibate" unlike you who will jump at any chance you'll get with some woman. Your literal way of posting shows that you know you look subhuman.

And you aren't bullying me I am the one who is embarrassing you,

How in the world do you think with your mud tier undertones and undereyes, primitive chimp-frog look you can ever bully me?! -
2922517 1654419079587

Literally cage at this utter subhuman picture
Laughing hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15004, alriodai and 3 others
Wtf how were you so lean there. What happened afterwards :oops:
I was extremely active back then, now I weigh a 100 kilos and easily at 30-35 percent body fat, which obviously won't make me look angular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1719007View attachment 1719008View attachment 1719009View attachment 1719013

These are pics of you as a grown adult with proper lighting, taken head on without squinting (most of them by other ppl). Your original pic is a lightfrauded mirror selfie. Don't bother posting a pic of me at 13 like it proves shit cuz all these disgusting pictures are of you as a post-puberty adult.
I am at 35 percent body fat you subhuman 10 IQ chimp!

@ForeverRecession - man this 10 IQ chimp thinks this is frauded -
Screenshot 20220114 145309

Literally am in some normal lighting with my camera, a little cheek sucking going on nothing else, I haven't touched my photo, in fact this is screenshot of the original with worse picture quality.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15004, alriodai and 4 others
I am at 35 percent body fat you subhuman 10 IQ chimp!

View attachment 1719042

Literally am in some normal lighting with my camera, a little cheek sucking going on nothing else, I haven't touched my photo, in fact this is screenshot of the original with worse picture quality.
Literal chimp he is

• +1
It's literally over when I use a worse quality of my screenshot and use that turbosubhuman's perfect lighting, bronzer picture and yet I get accused of "frauding".
What a sad little subhuman @VicMackey is

@ForeverRecession @Ambrose @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, alriodai, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
It's literally over when I use a worse quality of my screenshot and use that turbosubhuman's perfect lighting, bronzer picture and yet I get accused of "frauding".
@ForeverRecession moment

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I was swarmed by women recently at a dance show, I am a "voluntary celibate" unlike you who will jump at any chance you'll get with some woman. Your literal way of posting shows that you know you look subhuman.

And you aren't bullying me I am the one who is embarrassing you,

How in the world do you think with your mud tier undertones and undereyes, primitive chimp-frog look you can ever bully me?! -
View attachment 1719036

Literally cage at this utter subhuman picture
View attachment 1719037
whatever man i dont even care, everyone knows your tales about being validated irl are just tales and that all evidence points to you having some kind of mental/developmental disability. It's common knowledge that you're totally incapable of reason and are genetically programmed to be bully victim, hence the way you're treated on this site. You can have the small victory of thinking you're GL when you aren't, we'll all take comfort in knowing you're doomed in every aspect of life possibly decades before you realize it.

Reply to this however you see fit but I have no further comment. From now on I will simply be posting memes about you all over the internet + doing the promised cum tribute to your mother + contributing to dogpile bullying threads on you.

View attachment 1719042

hysterical

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, twilight and Jason Voorhees
whatever man i dont even care, everyone knows your tales about being validated irl are just tales and that all evidence points to you having some kind of mental/developmental disability. It's common knowledge that you're totally incapable of reason and are genetically programmed to be bully victim, hence the way you're treated on this site. You can have the small victory of thinking you're GL when you aren't, we'll all take comfort in knowing you're doomed in every aspect of life possibly decades before you realize it.

Reply to this however you see fit but I have no further comment. From now on I will simply be posting memes about you all over the internet + doing the promised cum tribute to your mother + contributing to dogpile bullying threads on you.
Nah bad personal analysis of Devansh if I am being completely honest, you're clearly biased. As for as his intelligence goes, he is undeniably a reasonable chap with high self awareness, very down to earth and reads the room well. You might dislike him and find him annoying but you can't deny that he is one hella rational guy, take the argument of his undertones for instance. You denied his arguments with literally zero proof just based on feeling, thinking it was a completely stupid take. but what did Dev do? He used a scientific method and posted concrete examples of evidence with the use of his color picker showing the similarity between his skintone and others which was by all means much more objective way of proving his point than yours

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Kmscurry, alriodai and 9 others
i mean you mog based on that pic in original post but ive seen so many subhuman pictures of you that are unfrauded. overall vic mogs by a bit and ive seen candids of him with other people

Nah bad personal analysis of Devansh if I am being completely honest, you're clearly biased. As for as his intelligence goes, he is undeniably a reasonable chap with high self awareness, very down to earth and reads the room well. You might dislike him and find him annoying but you can't deny that he is one hella rational guy, take the argument of his undertones for instance. You denied his arguments with literally zero proof just based on feeling, thinking it was a completely stupid take. but what did Dev do? He used a scientific method and posted concrete examples of evidence with the use of his color picker showing the similarity between his skintone and others which was by all means much more objective way of proving his point than yours
Massive gaslighting man this isn't even funny tbh, he deserves to be put in his place not deluded into a feeling of safety

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and StrangerDanger
@Gargantuan which bajeet mog?

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Massive gaslighting man this isn't even funny tbh, he deserves to be put in his place not deluded into a feeling of safety
How is it gaslighting if that's exactly what fucking happend? Doesn't even make sense?! tell me how anything in that text is wrong, it's literally what went down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 18810
i mean you mog based on that pic in original post but ive seen so many subhuman pictures of you that are unfrauded. overall vic mogs by a bit and ive seen candids of him with other people
I was just lean, he is bronzer plus filter maxxed.
I am a 100 kilos and almost 35 percentage body fat, I just have to get lean. You're comparing his leanmaxxed pictures to my fatmaxxed pictures.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
How is it gaslighting if that's exactly what fucking happend? Doesn't even make sense?! tell me how anything in that text is wrong, it's literally what went down
not a letter man 🥱

bad show from an otherwise solid user

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You of course.
Thanks man, I didn't really want to make this mog battle as I don't deem it fit to put others down on the way they look(at least I try my best not to), but this guy has been continually trolling me relentlessly thinking as if he is some chad, so I had to kind of put him in his place.

I am a 100 kilos and almost 35 percentage body fat, I just have to get lean. You're comparing his leanmaxxed pictures to my fatmaxxed pictures.
fair enough
@VicMackey post that pic with your friends it looks 100x better than your autistic selfies

not a letter man 🥱

bad show from an otherwise solid user
You are a brain dead user who doesn't believe anyone who sides by me. Why don't you spend some time crossing roads with your eyes shut, maybe then you'll get some enlightenment

why are you so fat

• +1
Reactions: justadude
fair enough
@VicMackey post that pic with your friends it looks 100x better than your autistic selfies
Nah its stupid rating from pics. I'm planning to post a vid in my bronzer thread later to get a good opinion cuz pics with flash make my concealer look ashy

• +1
Reactions: justadude
fair enough
Pick any photo. And compare it to the above.

I don't know why you guys suddenly accuse me of frauding when I start looking good, that above picture is literally just me lean. I was 6'3" back then and around 71-72 kilos, and now I am a bit over 6'5" and around 100-101 kilos, that makes a huge difference. Try fattening up that turbosubhuman @VicMackey and then compare him to me

Pick any photo. And compare it to the above.

I don't know why you guys suddenly accuse me of frauding when I start looking good, that above picture is literally just me lean. I was 6'3" back then and around 71-72 kilos, and now I am a bit over 6'5" and around 100-101 kilos, that makes a huge difference. Try fattening up that turbosubhuman @VicMackey and then compare him to me
i literally am fat man im 20+% bf atm @volcelfatcel can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and volcelfatcel