• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810, Deleted member 16058 and justadude
>being on looksmax forum
>being 35% bodyfat
funny just for laughs GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 16058
I just try to be objective man. In these pics dev mogs but @VicMackey has better pics.
In this 1 pic, but @VicMackey arguably has better life experiences fromwhat I've heard and he isn't incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Jason Voorhees
i literally am fat man im 20+% bf atm @volcelfatcel can confirm
Okay, so I am 101 kilograms, 35 percent body fat, 15 percent extra body fat than you. Compare your bathroom selfie where you are apparently low body fat -
IMG 0383
Screenshot 20220114 145309

I just try to be objective man. In these pics dev mogs but @VicMackey has better pics.
Who will higher appeal in India?

I was just lean, he is bronzer plus filter maxxed.
I am a 100 kilos and almost 35 percentage body fat, I just have to get lean. You're comparing his leanmaxxed pictures to my fatmaxxed pictures.
U r really 100kg?? Jesus man that is big. And you are 6'5" barefoot?? It's still large man, I seen ur torso pic h looked slim.

If u r 100kg, even if fat, u must be strong, how much do u bench, deadlift, squat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
@VicMackey - The reality is that I am regularly advised to model while you rot in your basement with bronzer and cope and think that I am subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
U r really 100kg?? Jesus man that is big. And you are 6'5" barefoot?? It's still large man, I seen ur torso pic h looked slim.

If u r 100kg, even if fat, u must be strong, how much do u bench, deadlift, squat?
I don't bench at all, I am almost 6'6" barefoot (haven't measured but people who have met me after 1-1.5 years say I have grown taller than before). I cycle a lot and have my dance classes, sometimes yoga stretches is what I do.

The only thing is that I eat a lot and don't think twice, I, one sitting, regularly eat food meant for a family of 3-4, that's the reason I am a 100 kilograms.

Pubg mobile

@VicMackey - The reality is that I am regularly advised to model while you rot in your basement with bronzer and cope and think that I am subhuman.
@Moggedbyevery1 @currylightskin I am indeed mirin this badboy hritik roshan-lite modelling brown paper bags

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Moggedbyevery1 and volcelfatcel

I don't bench at all, I am almost 6'6" barefoot (haven't measured but people who have met me after 1-1.5 years say I have grown taller than before). I cycle a lot and have my dance classes, sometimes yoga stretches is what I do.

The only thing is that I eat a lot and don't think twice, I, one sitting, regularly eat food meant for a family of 3-4, that's the reason I am a 100 kilograms.
bro he didnt build muscle after 6 months of gymmaxxing
you think he can even bench 10lbs on a 45lbs barbell ?

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chinacurry and currylightskin
yeah, put the burger down and go jogging
I don't eat fast food or junk regularly, have healthy meals but I eat food meant for 3-4 people at once, that's what makes me that high in body fat.

• So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
@Moggedbyevery1 @currylightskin I am indeed mirin this badboy hritik roshan-lite modelling brown paper bags
He can model for the Google images results of klinefelters syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and currylightskin
If any of you are really srs about mogg battle then post your best pics and then a recent unfrauded one head on with basic lighting.

Also doesn't hurt to post videos in full motion.
"UNFRAUDED", this is unfrauded you numb headed nutcase -
View attachment 1718993
Literally taken from a 4 year old phone that costs 100 USD, without filters and makeup unlike you filter frauded, makeup and bronzer frauded scumbag -
View attachment 1718999

I literally cage at your whole existence
@volcelfatcel @Moggedbyevery1 @chaddyboi66 @currylightskin anyone have his unfrauded pics?
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182

Unfrauded in full motion at 0:43 and 1:02

Jfl even when squintmaxxing staring at the sun pfl and ipd is still cyclops tier

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
If any of you are really srs about mogg battle then post your best pics and then a recent unfrauded one head on with basic lighting.

Also doesn't hurt to post videos in full motion.

2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182

Unfrauded in full motion at 0:43 and 1:02

Jfl even when squintmaxxing staring at the sun pfl and ipd is still cyclops tier

Jfl classic lookism tier debate about muh masc jungle mogger dravidian vs muh lightskin indo "aryan" north shitskin

jk

Pheno wise both are curry and it's obvs a failo, but devansh is technically lighter and therefore moggs despite still having curry undertones.

That being said, vic is also curry albeit darker with curry undertones, but facially moggs dev due to better bones and stronger features like jaw, chin, eye area, forward growth, leanness, bones, higher t etc.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

the body of a model . ohh i forgot india's first male plus size model

Attachments

• devobesecel.png
    devobesecel.png
    598.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16346, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
mog battles are the single most autistic things on this site

• +1
the body of a model . ohh i forgot india's first male plus size model
How does he literally have the body of a oldcel construction worker at 20

Brutal high carb indian diet pill

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
mog battles are the single most autistic things on this site
Agreed, had to stoop autistic levels low cause @VicMackey has 10 IQ and talks to his hand and pretends it's his girlfriend, and eats mud lasagna for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

P.S. he was crying in personal messages about how meth and mud consumption has caused him to become impotent

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
@VicMackey looks like a dravidian-bbc hybrid bvll. Very masc.

Jfl classic lookism tier debate about muh masc jungle mogger dravidian vs muh lightskin indo "aryan" north shitskin

jk

Pheno wise both are curry and it's obvs a failo, but devansh is technically lighter and therefore moggs despite still having curry undertones.

That being said, vic is also curry albeit darker with curry undertones, but facially moggs dev due to better bones and stronger features like jaw, chin, eye area, forward growth, leanness, bones, higher t etc.
Can't edit posts on rating section:

Both are curry but Dev moggs pheno wise while Vic moggs in literally everything else.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

@VicMackey looks like a dravidian-bbc hybrid bvll. Very masc.
Really?
He just looks like your regular chain snatchers found in India who roam on the streets on lookout of their next victim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Chinacurry
Agreed, had to stoop autistic levels low cause @VicMackey has 10 IQ and talks to his hand and pretends it's his girlfriend, and eats mud lasagna for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

P.S. he was crying in personal messages about how meth and mud consumption has caused him to become impotent
is this even a insult nigga . what is this 3rd grade tier insult ?😸😸😸

Who is this kid? Like ur younger brother?

U need to lose weight man, u don't have th3 frame for it, based on ur torso, and as a 6'6" guy u will get lot of joint issues.

Just eat healthy ffs
I eat healthy, but a lot.
That's the chain snatcher himself @VicMackey

Nigga who the fuck eats mud??? U mean mud pie ? The American rich chocolate and fudge thing??

• +1
Nigga who the fuck eats mud??? U mean mud pie ? The American rich chocolate and fudge thing??
😂😂😂😂😂

Not fudge or pie, actual mud found in the environment.

I eat healthy, but a lot.
That's the chain snatcher himself @VicMackey
veg only is not healthy @Moggedbyevery1 @SubhumanCurrycel have already confirmed this

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggedbyevery1
veg only is not healthy @Moggedbyevery1 @SubhumanCurrycel have already confirmed this
Probably also has diabetes cause the only nutrient he eats is carbs

In utter awe that he's still alive despite being health minned in every single way possible

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Probably also has diabetes cause the only nutrient he eats is carbs

In utter awe that he's still alive despite being health minned in every single way possible
And you aren't "subhuman", you are "chimp" -
View attachment 1719209
just lol literally every indian has said that veg only is death tier for your health because humans have evolved with eating animal products in mind (besides milk or whatever the fuck)

im not even calling you subhuman, you are utterly destroying yourself by being veg only with overcooked vegetables in a carb heavy gravy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, SubhumanCurrycel and Moggedbyevery1
Zac efron lookalike beti

Sketch 1654511506304
@Moggedbyevery1 @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I don't bench at all, I am almost 6'6" barefoot
6’6 in India?? People must stare at you a lot in the street
(haven't measured but people who have met me after 1-1.5 years say I have grown taller than before). I cycle a lot and have my dance classes, sometimes yoga stretches is what I do.
Also jfl at doing dance classes and yoga instead of benching

• +1
70% veg, 20% meat, 10% carb is ideal IMO.

Problem is Indians don't eat much veg, and rhe veg they eat is overcooked so pointless and cooked in seed oil.

Problem for Indians is all rhe carbs also in seed oil (legumes, pulses, wheat, rice) and excess dairy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 18810
just lol literally every indian has said that veg only is death tier for your health because humans have evolved with eating animal products in mind (besides milk or whatever the fuck)

im not even calling you subhuman, you are utterly destroying yourself by being veg only with overcooked vegetables in a carb heavy gravy
Imho you could probably pull off veg if you ate enough beans and tofu assuming you don’t cook it like Indians fucking do.

It’ll be hard to get optimal levels of protein tho. Mostly veg diet with lots of fish, a bit lean white meat and eggs seem to be ideal

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
"UNFRAUDED", this is unfrauded you numb headed nutcase -
View attachment 1718993
Literally taken from a 4 year old phone that costs 100 USD, without filters and makeup unlike you filter frauded, makeup and bronzer frauded scumbag -
View attachment 1718999

I literally cage at your whole existence
Starting to look like Indian Mike Tyson time to get a 20 inch neck :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
VicMackey maghrebi bad boy vs classy french gentleman
not fair battle its like apples v oranges @VicMackey you ever been in a street fight?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
unfrauded candids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, StrangerDanger, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
VicMackey maghrebi bad boy vs classy french gentleman
not fair battle its like apples v oranges @VicMackey you ever been in a street fight?
no I havent been in a fight since I was 17 ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896