Me vs @VicMackey aka turbosubhuman

no I havent been in a fight since I was 17 ngl
I hope Lalo Salamanca gets killed off by gus soon
not cool shooting my boy howie like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I hope Lalo Salamanca gets killed off by gus soon
not cool shooting my boy howie like that
fuck gus tbh, I have absolutely zero respect for him in bcs compared to breaking bad w how treacherous he was w nacho and mike

but yh im sure lalo is gonna get killed in the meth lab and get buried alive or smth

howard tho :feelswah::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19896
fuck gus tbh, I have absolutely zero respect for him in bcs compared to breaking bad w how treacherous he was w nacho and mike

but yh im sure lalo is gonna get killed in the meth lab and get buried alive or smth

br ba gus was like an untouchable god

seeing him in bcs ruined his image, didn't help that the collagen reaper got to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Shame I really liked that guy.

br ba gus was like an untouchable god

seeing him in bcs ruined his image, didn't help that the collagen reaper got to him
i appreciated how vibrant and offbeat the character was in brba, like it was beyond parody the concept of a meth kingpin using a chicken shop as a cover

BCS takes him too seriously and keeps trying to push him as some silent creepy autist. Biggest descension in the show was mike tho, he looks reasonably tough in brba but legit ready to drop dead in bcs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19896
i appreciated how vibrant and offbeat the character was in brba, like it was beyond parody the concept of a meth kingpin using a chicken shop as a cover

BCS takes him too seriously and keeps trying to push him as some silent creepy autist. Biggest descension in the show was mike tho, he looks reasonably tough in brba but legit ready to drop dead in bcs
@2000 looks like Mike ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
mike mogs him cuz he passed his genes down
dev=Mike is a PSL user hence he afforded Kaley the best retin-a from chemyo which explains her de-ageing to become JB (in the future)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
Vic smv mogs, dev psl mogs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Deleted member 16346
one of the most underrated snapshots of dev's subhumanity imo, his features are legit sliding off his skull. Looks like a Salvador Dali painting if Salvador Dali painting using a microwave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justadude, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
dev mogs cuz of dancing skills

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Moggedbyevery1, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@2000 where did you run off too you smelly truecel rat

come back here for your daily emotional sodomization

I vote Vic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 15827
poop shit feces human waste extrement

Nigga, where is the poll for me to vote? :ogre:

Get rid of the makeup
Btw the motion clip is trimmed from a 5 minute video of me roasting devansh and doing all sorts of jfl worthy things that I decided not to release

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, Bvnny. and 1 other person
This thread was to make @VicMackey realise his turbosubhumanism, so didn't add a poll
Rat fink moment. Everyone literally said I'm better looking you submissive estrogenic slave

Rat fink moment. Everyone literally said I'm better looking you submissive estrogenic slave
They are your unscrupulous friends you utter delusional gutter rat!
The images speak for themselves -
Screenshot 20220114 145309
2922023 Screenshot 20220605 023924 Samsung Internet

Me unfrauded+no makeup+worse camera

Vs

You filtermaxxed+bronzer+good camera

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
Not a letter pajeet. Motion speaks for itself with your disgusting show in the soch video
20200614 084335

Vs

IMG 0383

Not even a debate you 5 IQ jackass!

Kleinfelters lightheadedness moment rotating pics in ms paint @volcelfatcel
You are a dementia ridden low IQ gutter rat!!

Weren't you the same guy who concluded that I have 4 degrees positive canthal tilt in a thread? -

Chrome screenshot 1654541124097

Cagefuel thread:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
You are a dementia ridden low IQ gutter rat!!

Weren't you the same guy who concluded that I have 4 degrees positive canthal tilt in a thread? -

View attachment 1719825
Yeah but u look like you have nct becauseof ur hooding which means for all intents and purposes u have nct

• JFL
Yeah but u look like you have nct becauseof ur hooding which means for all intents and purposes u have nct
IDK why you keep arguing with dev. I just delusionmax him in the hopes that he makes a youtube channel and makes videos where he claims he mogs O'Pry and Gandy and should be the next top model.

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
IDK why you keep arguing with dev. I just delusionmax him in the hopes that he makes a youtube channel and makes videos where he claims he mogs O'Pry and Gandy and should be the next top model.
Literally most Pakistanis are 5 IQ, you don't think I know you try to gaslight me?(you're terrible at it)

• +1
View attachment 1719007View attachment 1719008View attachment 1719009View attachment 1719013

These are pics of you as a grown adult with proper lighting, taken head on without squinting (most of them by other ppl). Your original pic is a lightfrauded mirror selfie. Don't bother posting a pic of me at 13 like it proves shit cuz all these disgusting pictures are of you as a post-puberty adult.

Those pics look exactly the same as the pic he posted in original he just has lower bf in the curruent pic judging by low body fat.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Those pics look exactly the same as the pic he posted in original he just has lower bf in the curruent pic judging by low body fat.
@VicMackey - thoughts turbosubhuman?

True thats way way way to good lookong to be a curry
no it literally looks like a fuckin cartoon look at the skin texture lmfao

no it literally looks like a fuckin cartoon look at the skin texture lmfao

Ligerally looks like curry meeks also ive seen people with that exact skin tonne if any curry ever looked like that he would be a tera chad