• Total voters
D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Here's me:
Looksmaxxer2

Here's @Yuno_howitez :

Yuno howitez

I've been told I look like him a few times. He's 6'2, I'm 5'11" barefoot. Who mogs, and why?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, UndiagnosedSchizo and slavicpsycho
Both of u are recessed but u are less recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, justinzayn, Deleted member 30985 and 3 others
you look like a less regarded version of yuno

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 32486
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and UndiagnosedSchizo
oh yeah and btw yuno is 6’2 because of klinefelters, you should add that

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
learn how to spell, you fucking dumbass
I meant regarded, not retarded. I am less regarded because autistic people are generally less social, therefore thought of less by others if they interact with others less.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ahdhwu123 and UndiagnosedSchizo
I meant regarded, not retarded. I am less regarded because autistic people are generally less social, therefore thought of less by others if they interact with others less.
my bad, so you’re NON NT!

• +1
hey man, atleast you don’t have klinefelters
It isn't neccesarily a bad thing, I'm only mildly autistic. I wouldn't do what I do if I were NT, and I'd probably have less personal accomplishments. Though it bars me from making friends (or finding them, I have very high standards) and talking to people normally.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
It isn't neccesarily a bad thing, I'm only mildly autistic. I wouldn't do what I do if I were NT, and I'd probably have less personal accomplishments. Though it bars me from making friends (or finding them, I have very high standards) and talking to people normally.
yikes man, you could always try subliminales

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kerbouchard and Deleted member 32486
Is that yuno? He looks good I thought he was a subhuman from all the crying and talking about roping and shit. What a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, St.TikTokcel, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Is that yuno? He looks good I thought he was a subhuman from all the crying and talking about roping and shit. What a bitch
I mean not to be rude but he looks like and is dressed like someone who cries and talks about roping and shit.

I mog both of u
You mog most of this forum. What does it matter in this thread? I mog you in terms of SMV in the west by rite of being white, 5'11, and not deformed.

He could be the next Vinnie Hacker if he got bimax but he keeps crying on this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, ChileanMaxxer and Deleted member 32486
He could be the next Vinnie Hacker if he got bimax but he keeps crying on this forum
What could I be the next one of if I got infraorbital implants, supraorbital implants, malar implants, genioplasty, wraparound jaw implants, and canthoplasty?

What could I be the next one of if I got infraorbital implants, supraorbital implants, malar implants, genioplasty, wraparound jaw implants, and canthoplasty?
Instead of crying on this forum.

Yes.

You mog most of this forum. What does it matter in this thread? I mog you in terms of SMV in the west by rite of being white, 5'11, and not deformed.
Yuh you tall you white , but do u think am deformed

• +1
Yuh you tall you white , but do u think am deformed
No, you're GL. I just mean there's a low bar to mog Indians in the west, no offense, so I just have to be average height and not deformed to mog.

No, you're GL. I just mean there's a low bar to mog Indians in the west, no offense, so I just have to be average height and not deformed to mog.
I thing a good looking indian with insane harmony can easily mog the average white man

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 32486
I thing a good looking indian with insane harmony can easily mog the average white man
Yeah, you're easily 6 PSL, that's not my point. Your height and pheno are major failos in America or Europe, I don't think you mog the average white man, at least in terms of appeal, but you definitely mog facially, and IMO you mog overall in spite of the height, but most women wouldn't think so.

• Love it
Reactions: colton myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, nanefer, colton myers and 2 others
That doesn't answer my question. Yuno_howitez would purportedly be the next Vinnie Hacker with a bimax, what would I be the next one of with the aforementioned surgeries?

You’ll look like a tiny child next to anyone who’s at least somewhat tall. Relax.
I don't think so, I have a above average frame , I m short yes but am not a twink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Deleted member 32486
yuno cuz he looks like a mtn vinnie and can run alt game

Regardless both benefit from being white immensely. 0 appeal if either was ethnic

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ChileanMaxxer and Deleted member 32486
Both ugly af

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 32486
Both Chad ( In India)

• Woah
Make it so we can see results ffs

Its over for both of you buddy boyos

It's uncanny how both of you look like a failed Vinnie hacker cloning experiment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Yuno_howitez and ChileanMaxxer
Picsart 23 09 17 23 08 55 298

I am the forward grown version

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 31020
both subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Yeah, you're easily 6 PSL, that's not my point. Your height and pheno are major failos in America or Europe, I don't think you mog the average white man, at least in terms of appeal, but you definitely mog facially, and IMO you mog overall in spite of the height, but most women wouldn't think so.
bro the average white man looks like shit lmao ofc this dude mogs

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Looksmatched couple

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Yuno_howitez
@Yuno_howitez curls are alright but what is this mullet?

yuno cuz he looks like a mtn vinnie and can run alt game

Regardless both benefit from being white immensely. 0 appeal if either was ethnic
I am fr rizzing up a girl who has a boyfriend at work right now
i think she giving me IOIs

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn