Clavicular VS Manletmogger *FACE ONLY ULTIMATE MOG BATTLE*

Who mogs:

• Total voters
she fogs by a bit
Fairs tbf tho she has professional edited pics taken of her I took her best pics. I think if professional pics were taken of me I’d look better easily

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
Fairs tbf tho she has professional edited pics taken of her I took her best pics. I think if professional pics were taken of me I’d look better easily
Mirin my English tbh

oke here i m

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
id say clavicular cause he mogs your front by a lot imo not psl wise but just more appealing

Nothing low inhib about being a ahole in incel forums jfl
It is tho?

U never see subhuman who showed his face in here before being disrespectful now do you?

If he does though, then he's just dumb, and niggas are gonna push him more into suicide by spamming his face.

Losers are losers, whether online, or in real life.

It is tho?

U never see subhuman who showed his face in here before being disrespectful now do you?

If he does though, then he's just dumb, and niggas are gonna push him more into suicide by spamming his face.

Losers are losers, whether online, or in real life.
Everyone on the internet is a loser jfl. Even if someone acts like retard or not

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
Clav smv mogs to the moon so hypergamy in the end will choose him

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and manletmogger
You have a more fashionable appealing face and the other reminds me of chuck e cheese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69 and Usernames
Clavicular has better ons appeal since u didnt post physique though

• +1
I’d like to say that clavicular has been getting hella cheeky on my threads recently calling me “subhuman” and “deformed”, so let’s see if he is the one to talk.

I’d also like to say that Clavicular is a lot more notable and has a far better rep than I do. SO NO BEING BIASED BHAIS THANK YOU.

@manletmogger frontal: View attachment 3182855View attachment 3182856

@Clavicular frontal: View attachment 3182858View attachment 3182859View attachment 3182860

@manletmogger side profile:View attachment 3182861View attachment 3182863

@Clavicular side profile: (he dodged sending them to me so I had to take screenshots from a video JFL) View attachment 3182866View attachment 3182867
holy dick sucking lips and square face u got manletmogger

• Love it