Clavicular VS Manletmogger *FACE ONLY ULTIMATE MOG BATTLE*

Who mogs:

• Total voters
I’d like to say that clavicular has been getting hella cheeky on my threads recently calling me “subhuman” and “deformed”, so let’s see if he is the one to talk.

I’d also like to say that Clavicular is a lot more notable and has a far better rep than I do. SO NO BEING BIASED BHAIS THANK YOU.

@manletmogger frontal: View attachment 3182855View attachment 3182856

@Clavicular frontal: View attachment 3182858View attachment 3182859View attachment 3182860

@manletmogger side profile:View attachment 3182861View attachment 3182863

@Clavicular side profile: (he dodged sending them to me so I had to take screenshots from a video JFL) View attachment 3182866View attachment 3182867
Don’t even have to look, ik u mog him to the ground facially. If we add physique and height, it would be clav imo

What would you do if your pics here were found by some irl person?
My irls know I have .org I simply do not care my life is cooked anyways

I’d like to say that clavicular has been getting hella cheeky on my threads recently calling me “subhuman” and “deformed”, so let’s see if he is the one to talk.

I’d also like to say that Clavicular is a lot more notable and has a far better rep than I do. SO NO BEING BIASED BHAIS THANK YOU.

@Clavicular frontal: View attachment 3182858View attachment 3182859View attachment 3182860

@Clavicular side profile: (he dodged sending them to me so I had to take screenshots from a video JFL) View attachment 3182866View attachment 3182867

.org's very own

Jimmy

JimmyHopkinsInfobox

VS

Razputin

Razputin2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and manletmogger
@manletmogger In the lead :feelsokman:

@manletmogger looks like haaland

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
@castizo kongen thoughts

Clavicular mogs for sure. Even though he fucks ltbs at parties.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and SlavicGeneral
manletmogger looks like he has aome nice dsl's
hed do good in prison

• +1
this chick we went to highschool with had equally as nice dsl's and every dude wanted to get fellaced by her...well a couple years after we graduated she did felace me till i skeeted in her mouth. A while later i see shes a lesbian on fb 😂

this chick we went to highschool with had equally as nice dsl's and every dude wanted to get fellaced by her...well a couple years after we graduated she did felace me till i skeeted in her mouth. A while later i see shes a lesbian on fb 😂
tales from the sewers of mumbai

I dont care i mog both

• JFL
You could be Chad with taller skull, mogs clav. SMV wise he mogs you to death tho, no hope for us manlets:feelsrope:

• +1
You could be Chad with taller skull, mogs clav. SMV wise he mogs you to death tho, no hope for us manlets:feelsrope:
If I was like 6 4 I would have taller skull coz midface goes longer at that height aswell

• So Sad
Reactions: baerr
If I was like 6 4 I would have taller skull coz midface goes longer at that height aswell
I am the same height as you and have a tall skull, not always ideal for proportions tho, so maybe you’re lucky :feelsyay:

• +1
I am the same height as you and have a tall skull, not always ideal for proportions tho, so maybe you’re lucky :feelsyay:
Hmm, well how’s dating at 5 7?

• Love it
Hmm, well how’s dating at 5 7?
Honestly I have no trouble and I don’t even look as good as you. I actually always had some girls thirsting for me. No idea what’s wrong in your case:feelsokman:

• +1
Honestly I have no trouble and I don’t even look as good as you. I actually always had some girls thirsting for me. No idea what’s wrong in your case:feelsokman:
Nt is law

• JFL
Nt is law
Well, I’m schizophrenic. Not about NT. Literally all about how to talk to bitches, you can be ND af as long as you get them wet (easy). You’re probably just to high inhib to talk to girls:feelsyay:

• +1
Well, I’m schizophrenic. Not about NT. Literally all about how to talk to bitches, you can be ND af as long as you get them wet (easy). You’re probably just to high inhib to talk to girls:feelsyay:
How to talk to them tutorial?

• Hmm...
manletmogger mogs mostly due to better gonial width and better defined zygos

• +1
How to talk to them tutorial?
Well nigga… you gotta be charismatic, funny and occassionally mean but knowing the borders (getting more loose as looks go up) most foids love to be degraded for some reason. You also have to talk confidently about yourself, maybe even lie what shit you have done and what not. It’s practice honestly. I had a time where I talked to MANY foids because they wanted me so I had the opportunity to learn how to talk to them.:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and manletmogger
Well nigga… you gotta be charismatic, funny and occassionally mean but knowing the borders (getting more loose as looks go up) most foids love to be degraded for some reason. You also have to talk confidently about yourself, maybe even lie what shit you have done and what not. It’s practice honestly. I had a time where I talked to MANY foids because they wanted me so I had the opportunity to learn how to talk to them.:feelsokman:
I am already that I just don’t know how to speak to them in the first place

• Hmm...

right now looksmatch, but if you got rhino and lip thinning you would mog clav to mumbai and back

• +1
I am already that I just don’t know how to speak to them in the first place
Uhhh approach them?:fuk: For the best results in a social circle setting because that shits tutorial mode:feelswhat: I also dont approach random foids on the street tho, I only warm approached irl or got approached by foids themselves.

• +1
Clavicular looks kinda good with the goatee

• +1
Uhhh approach them?:fuk: For the best results in a social circle setting because that shits tutorial mode:feelswhat: I also dont approach random foids on the street tho, I only warm approached irl or got approached by foids themselves.
@londonbhai just cold approach them bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Another day another L for clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Usernames and manletmogger
nigga add girls on snapchat or go on dating apps wyd
Fuck that, would u say this foid is looks matched with me aka Nina dobrev

Attachments

• IMG_9363.jpeg
    IMG_9363.jpeg