• zac/triggered

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • zac/efron

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14677

Deleted member 14677

the man, the myth, the legend
tbh he found me on this forum and told his surgeon he wanted a jaw like mine but in theory no surgeon is good enough to deliver my bones

never thought i’d say this but i mog him imo he’s the Walmart triggered

tagging guys i know will vote 4 me: @wanttobeattractive @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @gamma

me:
11E99FCE 3188 4708 BEDA 99249C9B9AF7

Efron:
E8BCF0B5 419E 4563 8001 FD0B0B0E302F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Chadeep, StrangerDanger and 7 others
MV5BMTUxNzY3NzYwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQ3Mzc4MTI V1

In no universe do you mog him, use a proper photo narcy faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, kebabcoper, faggotchadlite and 8 others
after surgerymaxxing he looks like shit
idk what the fuck happened to him, maybe roids, maybe dogshit fillers
bogdanoffmaxxing killed him

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Chadeep, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
tbh he found me on this forum and told his surgeon he wanted a jaw like mine but in theory no surgeon is good enough to deliver my bones

never thought i’d say this but i mog him imo he’s the Walmart triggered

tagging guys i know will vote 4 me: @wanttobeattractive @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @gamma

me:
View attachment 1371460

Efron:
View attachment 1371461
Number 2 guy mogs him

You mog the current zac efron but not prime zac efron from baywatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, LooksmaxxHopeful, Biiyo03 and 3 others
You mog the current zac efron but not prime zac efron from baywatch
he looked insane he was at his absolute peak, he admitted that he never wants to be in that good of shape again must’ve been depressed

anyone from this forum would go all year following a strict diet and being depressed to look like that lol

had to be roids tho

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and bwrauycnee
he looked insane he was at his absolute peak, he admitted that he never wants to be in that good of shape again must’ve been depressed

anyone from this forum would go all year following a strict diet and being depressed to look like that lol

had to be roids tho
anyone would kill to look like that. It just feels like shit trying to stay that lean all the time.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14677
anyone would kill to look like that. It just feels like shit trying to stay that lean all the time.
why did he descend so hard? do u honestly think he was starting to get insecure with his lower third?

u mog currently but he looks like shit now
in his prime he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14677
  • +1
Reactions: justadude
he is 5 feet 7 thats not human height i would beat him so hard he has that annoying fucking face i watched 73 question with zac efron such a retarted npc normie i would fucking kill his mother and masturbate to her dead corpse fucking i will beat her dead face with my already flaccid penis

• JFL
Reactions: systvm, Prettyboy, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
he is 5 feet 7 thats not human height i would beat him so hard he has that annoying fucking face i watched 73 question with zac efron such a retarted npc normie i would fucking kill his mother and masturbate to her dead corpse fucking i will beat her dead face with my already flaccid penis
u don’t find him gl?

both surgerycel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 13332
why did he descend so hard? do u honestly think he was starting to get insecure with his lower third?
Maybe he wasn’t getting roles and he thought it was his face that was the problem. What a waste though, his lower third was good.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
after surgerymaxxing he looks like shit
idk what the fuck happened to him, maybe roids, maybe dogshit fillers
bogdanoffmaxxing killed him
He was volfatcelmaxxing by paying all the middle-easterners to give their blood so that he can inject that into his "below par white skin"

Idk wtf happened with his face or what he did or why, but if you look at instagram his body is still very good, he is still very lean 10-13% bf, with a very aesthetic amount of muscle mass, he's not as ripped during baywatch but you can argue that that might have been overdoing it, or at the least, isn't necessary, he has a chad body still, but idk what he did with his face or why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
you mog current zac tbh

• +1
U and Zac suffered same fate. 15yo Triggered mogs current triggered, while HSM-Baywatch zac mogs current zac

U and Zac suffered same fate. 15yo Triggered mogs current triggered, while HSM-Baywatch zac mogs current zac
mirin 18 year old triggered bro?

5D014622 BEB9 4553 A7F8 E8735091BDBC

Are you same height as him?

Are you same height as him?
around 2 inches taller bro, what would have u rated him psl prime vs now?

also me at 15 vs now as well

around 2 inches taller bro, what would have u rated him psl prime vs now?

also me at 15 vs now as well
6.5 PSL in his Prime. You're 6 PSL. He descended hard tho.

• +1
6.5 PSL in his Prime. You're 6 PSL. He descended hard tho.
cheers bro

getting longer hair is probably my only looksmax i had my nose morphed smaller and it looked shit so don’t think i’ll get rhino and probably won’t bother with philtrum either because no one notices that shit

Dude you look so much like this guy I know, are you part Lebanese by any chance?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist