Gengar’s Ghost
wizard
Staff
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Posts
- 186,643
- Reputation
- 317,019
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Love Jihad maxxing yakhiiiIts all about Islam maxing bahai
She wanna chill with muslims
She likes Islamic Cock
//Thomas DOM





I agree bhai, but when Islamic circles reject you for your subhumanity how can I cope? So I thought of Hindumaxxing. I was told they would welcome me if I was sincere and find me a wife. And I am a sincere man!Its all about Islam maxing bahai
She wanna chill with muslims
She likes Islamic Cock
//Thomas DOM
subhuman cope
"bro just climb the caste system"
All the Hindus and Sikhs that immigrated from my region to India were Kshatriya. They would accept my claim once I convert to Hinduism to get a cute Indian woman."bro just climb the caste system"
its ok bro you'll make it one day.All the Hindus and Sikhs that immigrated from my region to India were Kshatriya. They would accept my claim once I convert to Hinduism to get a cute Indian woman.
Pak badboy max and get a white dutch foid
im gonna go to india in 2 years and coom in some indian ltbs while their. I will run tall jacked lightskin prettyboy gameAll the Hindus and Sikhs that immigrated from my region to India were Kshatriya. They would accept my claim once I convert to Hinduism to get a cute Indian woman.
I agree bhai, but when Islamic circles reject you for your subhumanity how can I cope? So I thought of Hindumaxxing. I was told they would welcome me if I was sincere and find me a wife. And I am a sincere man!
See. This is the support I don’t get from my Islamic “brother,” instead, Hindus tell me this. Based Hindus.its ok bro you'll make it one day.
To be honest, most of my IOIs come from Dutch girls for some reason.. but I don’t like their degenerate way of life, so I’m not interested. Go ask @tristan18 how degenerate they are. It is so much worse than before.Pak badboy max and get a white dutch foid
Save some for me bhai.im gonna go to india in 2 years and coom in some indian ltbs while their. I will run tall jacked lightskin prettyboy game
It’s all the same. Fake sense of “brotherhood,” it’s all a LARP. Sadly! How the golden times have passed us by. In the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), the truest of truecels was given a wife because the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had helped him get one. He didn’t get him anyone, he got him the most beautiful woman there: notorious for her beauty. That was the beauty of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and nowadays you have so-called followers of him who get extremely mad when you like one of their relatives. How far this ummah has fallen!Find different Islamic circles bahai
//Thomas DOM
It’s all the same. Fake sense of “brotherhood,” it’s all a LARP. Sadly! How the golden times have passed us by. In the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), the truest of truecels was given a wife because the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had helped him get one. He didn’t get him anyone, he got him the most beautiful woman there: notorious for her beauty. That was the beauty of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and nowadays you have so-called followers of him who get extremely mad when you like one of their relatives. How far this ummah has fallen!
dutch foids are not ashamed of their body count are the biggest whores in the world that's why i only have relationships with moroccan girls i know 17 year old foids who do orgies without shameTo be honest, most of my IOIs come from Dutch girls for some reason.. but I don’t like their degenerate way of life, so I’m not interested. Go ask @tristan18 how degenerate they are. It is so much worse than before.
uou get iois?To be honest, most of my IOIs come from Dutch girls for some reason.. but I don’t like their degenerate way of life, so I’m not interested. Go ask how degenerate they are. It is so much worse than before.
I used to. But it could have just been that they were thinking “why is this ugly guy looking at me?” and thus held prolonged eye-contact. But that argument doesn’t count when they’re smiling. So I don’t know. Nowadays I don’t look at women anymore.uou get iois?