Me when I start Hindumaxxing and all the Indian women STILL don't want me

Gengar’s Ghost

Gengar’s Ghost

wizard
Staff
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
186,643
Reputation
317,021
img
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, Albeacho, latincell95 and 6 others
Its all about Islam maxing bahai

She wanna chill with muslims

She likes Islamic Cock

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, currylightskin, Gengar’s Ghost and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 20652
Its all about Islam maxing bahai

She wanna chill with muslims

She likes Islamic Cock

//Thomas DOM
I agree bhai, but when Islamic circles reject you for your subhumanity how can I cope? So I thought of Hindumaxxing. I was told they would welcome me if I was sincere and find me a wife. And I am a sincere man!
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
"bro just climb the caste system"
All the Hindus and Sikhs that immigrated from my region to India were Kshatriya. They would accept my claim once I convert to Hinduism to get a cute Indian woman.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
All the Hindus and Sikhs that immigrated from my region to India were Kshatriya. They would accept my claim once I convert to Hinduism to get a cute Indian woman.
its ok bro you'll make it one day.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
All the Hindus and Sikhs that immigrated from my region to India were Kshatriya. They would accept my claim once I convert to Hinduism to get a cute Indian woman.
im gonna go to india in 2 years and coom in some indian ltbs while their. I will run tall jacked lightskin prettyboy game
 
I agree bhai, but when Islamic circles reject you for your subhumanity how can I cope? So I thought of Hindumaxxing. I was told they would welcome me if I was sincere and find me a wife. And I am a sincere man!

Find different Islamic circles bahai

//Thomas DOM
 
Pak badboy max and get a white dutch foid
To be honest, most of my IOIs come from Dutch girls for some reason.. but I don’t like their degenerate way of life, so I’m not interested. Go ask @tristan18 how degenerate they are. It is so much worse than before.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
im gonna go to india in 2 years and coom in some indian ltbs while their. I will run tall jacked lightskin prettyboy game
Save some for me bhai.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Find different Islamic circles bahai

//Thomas DOM
It’s all the same. Fake sense of “brotherhood,” it’s all a LARP. Sadly! How the golden times have passed us by. In the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), the truest of truecels was given a wife because the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had helped him get one. He didn’t get him anyone, he got him the most beautiful woman there: notorious for her beauty. That was the beauty of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and nowadays you have so-called followers of him who get extremely mad when you like one of their relatives. How far this ummah has fallen!
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 20652
It’s all the same. Fake sense of “brotherhood,” it’s all a LARP. Sadly! How the golden times have passed us by. In the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), the truest of truecels was given a wife because the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had helped him get one. He didn’t get him anyone, he got him the most beautiful woman there: notorious for her beauty. That was the beauty of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and nowadays you have so-called followers of him who get extremely mad when you like one of their relatives. How far this ummah has fallen!

What about Discord islam server bahai ? I could create a Islam server if you are intrested.

//Thomas DOM
 
To be honest, most of my IOIs come from Dutch girls for some reason.. but I don’t like their degenerate way of life, so I’m not interested. Go ask @tristan18 how degenerate they are. It is so much worse than before.
dutch foids are not ashamed of their body count are the biggest whores in the world that's why i only have relationships with moroccan girls i know 17 year old foids who do orgies without shame
 
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho
To be honest, most of my IOIs come from Dutch girls for some reason.. but I don’t like their degenerate way of life, so I’m not interested. Go ask how degenerate they are. It is so much worse than before.
uou get iois?
 
uou get iois?
I used to. But it could have just been that they were thinking “why is this ugly guy looking at me?” and thus held prolonged eye-contact. But that argument doesn’t count when they’re smiling. So I don’t know. Nowadays I don’t look at women anymore.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

Similar threads

optimisticzoomer
Replies
1
Views
41
anaverageman
anaverageman
S
Replies
5
Views
51
browgi27
browgi27
gandylite.
Replies
9
Views
78
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Clqs
Replies
3
Views
42
Petsmart
Petsmart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top