Meal timing on Mk677.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I take it in the morning and before I go to bed. I wait 2 hours after I take it in the mornings then I eat. On my non gymcelling days I wait even longer. I do this to improve insulin sensitivity that mk 677 decreases so I don't turn into a fat ass while bulking or diabetic and to produce more of a gh spike. Is there a point doing this? Should I fast longer?

I sure wish @Extra Chromosome were here to answer this:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, RichardSpencel, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Kill_Jew, Steve bachall and 4 others
You're supposed to take 25mg pre bed daily as the active half life is 24hrs. Taking more than one dose per day will not increase GH levels any more, so it is a waste. Also if you are Heightmaxxing, use an AI

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Zeta ascended and itsover69
You're supposed to take 25mg pre bed daily as the active half life is 24hrs. Taking more than one dose per day will not increase GH levels any more, so it is a waste. Also if you are Heightmaxxing, use an AI
I take less than that per day I'm not sure exactly how much my idiot suppliers did not label my dropper for the liquid so now I'm playing a guessing game. Also I'm not actually heightmaxxing (I'm 20 btw).

Oh okay. Well also 25mg of MK-677 per day increases GH by 97%.

Bro can you pm me I need help with something

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Oh okay. Well also 25mg of MK-677 per day increases GH by 97%.

Bro can you pm me I need help with something
Check pms

why are you taking mk677 twice a day..

even more so is the fact that igf-1 release is unaffected by how spread out doses are and it takes approximately one week (no matter how much you take) for igf-1 to peak.