Meaning of life explained in the most non-philosophical way possible (Pure Reality Pill)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
TLDR; wait for the video to come out.

Basic requirements to understand this thread, if you miss any, bye:
1-there is no God
2-basic evolution understanding
3-logic
4-fimilar to reality

There is no god, yet.
People and humanity often view the world and existence as if there is a beginning and there is an end. how did we even come up with the idea of start and end in the first place? we saw people born and then die, that's how we got the idea. so people asked themselves, when humans did start? who give birth to the first human? these stupid questions got them thinking there must be a god who created the first humans.

Many people came up with different answers to this stupid question and that's how religions were invented. meanwhile, no one bothered to doubt if the question itself is correct or not. you can't answer a wrong question. The concept of beginning and the end don't exist, everything is always part of something ongoing. one human is a result of thousands other humans who lived before him. when one dies, it's not the end, other alternations of their DNA still exist and live. when a human reproduces, they make alternations of themselves.

in fact, we are not really individuals, we are alternations of alternations of alternations of ..... of alternations of one being who is also result of another chain of alternations. this being called life achieved immortality already. the way it works is that it keeps altering to be synced with it's habitat.

we are immortal through reproduction but where are we going? we can't just over populate the earth and why do we keep reproducing anyway? what's the reason?

Reason is immortality and to be immortal we need to survive, we can't survive if we just keep breeding and over populate the earth, that's why we created a big arena to fight so that stronger alternations survive and weaklings die. This arena is called humanity, and there is a lot of fights happening. war, mog, rape, capitalism, education, money, looks, etc. everything is just a from of fighting so that weaklings die and strong survive.

strong DNAs who survive will alter together to make stronger DNAs and this cycle repeats and repeats for unknown time. eventually we would have to leave earth behind and live in stronger habitats and environments. And so begins a new cycle and arenas and we keep getting stronger.

Goal is obvious, this entity which we are, wants to become a God. meaning, an entity that has complete power over the world it's living in. when we get there, we figure there are other gods living in the universe, so the cycle of fighting and breeding begins again, this time between gods. it will lead to create super gods, which then super gods fight and breed until they make ultra super gods, and this goes on forever and if this goes for ever, then the concept of goal is meaningless.

There is no goal, there is just immortality.

That's why there is no end and there is no beginning either, since we don't know how many cycles of fight and breed has been before us.

What should i do?
just reproduce ffs, are you even listening? stop crying about your pathetic meaningless individual experience which has 0 impact on the entity called life. all you have to do is reproducing and this entity doesn't care about anything else, you are a epsilon part of the entity and if you choose to die without breeding it means you are a weak alternation.
lips love GIF by Benjamin Siksou

using Condoms means you don't want to contribute to the Entity, you are mocking life. abortion? don't let me start on that one.

How to check if i'm a weak alternation of the entity?
if you lost your balls or your vagina got super dry and you can't make babies, you are a weak alternation. basically if you managed to breed, you have done your job. you subscribed to life for another generation, make sure your new alternation ( your child ) is going to subscribe too before dying.

What if my new alternation dies without breeding after i died?
then you and your stupid kid wasted the entity's infinite time, to make sure something like this doesn't happen. stop being a faggot and have lots of babies from different alternations. basically just alter your DNA as much as you can, more alternations means more chance of remaining immortal. get rich, marry multiply wives, if it's not allowed in your country, then marry one, make babies and divorce and get a new one. spread your genes.
Screen-Shot-2020-05-18-at-8.01.59-am-600x387.png

What if i want to kill myself?

understanding of evolution and what's good for the Entity is beyond your understanding, you never know if your contribution to the Entity is a good and strong one or a weak one. no matter how subhuman you are, no matter how bad looking you are, if you breed it means you are a strong contribution.

for example, if Indians decided they are subhuman and bad looking and mass suicided. we wouldn't have Microsoft support right now to help us recover our Minecraft server.
Funny GIF

Should i kill all other humans so that only my alternation remains?
if you can do it, go for it. in fact, Entity encourages you to do this. If you managed to kill all humans, it means you are the strongest alternation and Entity have more chance of immortality with your new alternations (your Childs and descenders).
Lord Of The Rings Orcs GIF by Amazon Prime Video

if you don't have this much of a ambitious, at least try suppressing other weaklings, make the cycle of fight and breed for other alternations harder. get rich like the way Elon musk is getting rich, make living harder for everyone be a Hitler, you don't need to win for sure. retard didn't reproduce much, maybe he did we don't know.
image-w1280.jpg

Only Maher deserve to have alternations, we are all subhumans!
based on what? looks? slay count? well yes, but he is probably mainstreampilled into having 2-4 kids at most and he is wasting his protentional. you can outrun him by having 16-32 kids in the long run.

How can i find a strong DNA to alter myself with her/him?
[this is my personal opinion, no one really knows what is truly a strong and survival DNA]

first of all, make sure your partner(s) is capable of breeding and is the opposite gender (lol at fag's existence). then make sure they are good looking, looks matter. good looks means they have stronger DNA. attractiveness comes from success of survival. bone structure and height. you know better than me in this matter so i move on.
make sure they have high IQ aka a good brain functionality. educated people have better income and therefore better chance of survival.

last and most important, they should not be bicurious/faggot. you don't want your offspring to end up gay and end your alter line.

What was the meaning of life anyway?
you must be low IQ if you haven't figured it out by yourself, after everything i just said. life means immortality and sentience together. whole reason we exist.

there is immortal non sentient things in the world, like stars, black holes, electrons and the fabric of the universe. we exist so that we can be a sentient version of immortals. we are trapped in time, only way out is to be immortal, only then we can outrun time. so we are immortal because we are life and life cheated time.
also wdym whats the meaning of life? in what context we are meaning the life? life is an immortal Entity and we are all parts of it. Life is god itself.
can you say what's the meaning of a tree? it's a stupid question like the one i mentioned at the beginning. what do i mean saying beginning? there is no beginning, this is just a part of my thoughts which i inherited 99% of it from the alternations before me.

well....
Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 25938, IndianMewingChad69 and 8 others
dnr

tbh over if u make a autobiography college essay for looksmax thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 27932
Basically fucking and having kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Psychophilly
dnr

tbh over if u make a autobiography college essay for looksmax thread
for high IQ users, this is like a tweet but don't worry i'm making a video about it for low IQ users.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 3828 and ChadpreetMaxxer
Thank you for writing this thread sir, I enjoyed it.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
  • JFL
extremely gay to be thinking about this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 23778 and ChadpreetMaxxer
  • JFL
Hedonism in a nutshell

• +1
Terrible post.

Start questioning the actual emotions you have. Why do you have them? Are they just arbitrary things that were selected only because they helped humand survive? Is there any actual reason to believe they are worth anything more than their adaptive functions?

AI won't have the life instinct that evolution has given creatures so I'm pretty sure it will destroy the planet as logically there is no reason to prefer life over death.

You post just shows that humans are animals. They actually believe these ancient routines that go on in their body actually means something. LOL!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688 and GetShrekt

also wdym whats the meaning of life? in what context we are meaning the life? life is an immortal Entity and we are all parts of it. Life is god itself.
can you say what's the meaning of a tree? it's a stupid question like the one i mentioned at the beginning. what do i mean saying beginning? there is no beginning, this is just a part of my thoughts which i inherited 99% of it from the alternations before me.

Terrible post.

Start questioning the actual emotions you have. Why do you have them? Are they just arbitrary things that were selected only because they helped humand survive? Is there any actual reason to believe they are worth anything more than their adaptive functions?

AI won't have the life instinct that evolution has given creatures so I'm pretty sure it will destroy the planet as logically there is no reason to prefer life over death.

You post just shows that humans are animals. They actually believe these ancient routines that go on in their body actually means something. LOL!
reddit moment.
noooo AI will take over, we are nothing compared to AI nooooo
skbdwWWQKyeP7guHrRYH-RkuIXdy4qn35369fD8ucXv6xg_qK-VNXJQEzvpRUuU731iKi8WiS7D9AA-xFJAwZtzIa12XnTOeqlrAkYE

Didn't read, but I'll plagiarise this text in my finals
Cat

I believe the meaning of life is divided into 3 stages - the instinctual, the mystical and the elemental, with people being either on one of them or what I like to call "the void".

Let me explain... the 1st stage is that of the instinctual being:

In malthusian terms, humans ultimately only want two things - to reproduce and to survive, that's the main foundation that all NPCs live by.

Things like going to work, craving intimacy, socially interacting with others, taking care of your looks and so on all go down to basic reproduction and survivability, but adapted to modern times.

The 2nd stage is the mystical one:

There is an extensive part of Jung's work where he talks about "Synchrinocity" and the "Unus Mundus", in simple terms the Unus Mundus is what is behind the world as we know it, somewhat like Plato's world of ideas, and synchrinocity is the phenomenon in which events with no direct correlation one to another seem to be interconnected.

In a person's life there will always become a stage where he/she will stop being a NPC and feel like life is trynna tell him/her something, so that might lead that person through a spiritual journey, but not necessarily, like, that person might simply see how all things in his/her life seem to direct him/her towards business (for example), that actually his/her destiny is to be a big businessman/businesswoman of sorts.

The 3rd stage of meaning is the elemental one:

The absurdist stage is the one that Camus tries to explain with "the absurd", when we come into contact with the absurd we start questioning the fabric of reality, our instincts, we fall into a skeptic rabbit hole in which we're lost, but at the same time we finally found true freedom.

After realizing we're beyond purely our instincts, that we can analyze them and think of them from an outsider's perspective, that things are actually way more complex than they seem to be and there's no way for us to really know if the "Unus Mundus", or even our world as we know it, truly exist, well... we kinda start living our lives as we want, period.

I might have a destiny, like other animals I might have instincts, but does it all matters? I cannot be certain of all those things, so it's better to just perceive every single new day as a whole different day, and be open to all the opportunities we might feel like acting upon as we keep on living our lives, discovering the "meaning of life" as we live and shape it, accepting the absurd.

At last, I might point out what is "the void":

Lacan talks about both reality and the real, the real is how things truly are, but we cannot access things on their essences, and our ways of interpreting the real (and everything really) is what constitutes our "realities".

When we pass through some kind of trauma we lose grip of reality, ending up facing the real directly, and, since the real is uncomprehensible, we feel lost, and scared... that is "the void", only when losing grip of everything that one believes that him/her might really lack any meaning to life, any certainty can be encompassed by one of the three stages of the meaning of life I talked about previously!

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: tallnegga and Psychophilly
Talks about how shit life is and the solution is to spawn more life

• +1
Reactions: john2, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 21340
I believe the meaning of life is divided into 3 stages - the instinctual, the mystical and the elemental, with people being either on one of them or what I like to call "the void".

In malthusian terms humans ultimately only want two things - to reproduce and to survive, that's the main foundation that all NPCs live by.

Things like going to work, craving intimacy, socially interacting with others, taking care of your looks and so on all go down to basic reproduction and survivability, but adapted to modern times.

There is a extensive part of Jung's work where he talks about "synchrinocity" and the "Unus Mundus", in simple terms the Unus Mundus is what is behind the world as we know it, somewhat like Plato's world of ideas, and synchrinocity is the phenomenon in which events with no direct correlation one to another seem to be interconnected.

In a person's life there will always become a stage where he/she will stop being a NPC and feel like life is trynna tell him/her something, so that might led that person through a spiritual journey, but not necessarily, like, that person might simply see how all things in his/her life seem to direct him/her towards business, that actually his/her destiny is to be a big businessman/businesswoman of sorts.

The 3rd stage of meaning is the absurd one:

The absurdist stage is the one that Camus tries to explain with "the absurd", when we come into contact with the absurd we start questioning the fabric of reality, or instincts, we fall into a skeptic rabbit hole in which we're lost, but at the same time we finally find freedom.

After realizing we're beyond purely our instincts, that we can analyze them and think of them from an outsider's perspective, that things are actually way more complex than they seem to be and there's no way for us to really know if the "Unus Mundus", or even our world as we know it, truly exist, well... we kinda start living our lives as we want, period.

I might have a destiny, like other animals I might have instincts, but does it all matters? I cannot be certain of all those things, so it's better to just perceive every single new day as a whole different day, and be open to all the opportunities we might feel like acting upon as we keep on living our lives, discovering our "meaning of life" as we live and shape it.

Lacan talks about both reality and the real, the real is how things truly are, but we cannot access things on their essences, and our ways of interpreting the real and everything really is what constitutes our "realities".

When we pass through some kind of trauma we lose grip of reality, ending up facing the real directly, and, since the real is uncomprehensible, we feel lost, and scared... that is "the lost", only when losing grip of everything that one believes that him/her might really lack any meaning to life, any certainty can be encompassed by one of the three stages of meaning I talked about earlier!
dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.

In malthusian terms, humans ultimately only want two things - to reproduce and to survive, that's the main foundation that all NPCs live by.

There is an extensive part of Jung's work where he talks about "Synchrinocity" and the "Unus Mundus", in simple terms the Unus Mundus is what is behind the world as we know it, somewhat like Plato's world of ideas, and synchrinocity is the phenomenon in which events with no direct correlation one to another seem to be interconnected.

In a person's life there will always become a stage where he/she will stop being a NPC and feel like life is trynna tell him/her something, so that might lead that person through a spiritual journey, but not necessarily, like, that person might simply see how all things in his/her life seem to direct him/her towards business (for example), that actually his/her destiny is to be a big businessman/businesswoman of sorts.

The absurdist stage is the one that Camus tries to explain with "the absurd", when we come into contact with the absurd we start questioning the fabric of reality, or instincts, we fall into a skeptic rabbit hole in which we're lost, but at the same time we finally find freedom.

I might have a destiny, like other animals I might have instincts, but does it all matters? I cannot be certain of all those things, so it's better to just perceive every single new day as a whole different day, and be open to all the opportunities we might feel like acting upon as we keep on living our lives, discovering the "meaning of life" as we live and shape it, accepting the absurd.

Lacan talks about both reality and the real, the real is how things truly are, but we cannot access things on their essences, and our ways of interpreting the real (and everything really) is what constitutes our "realities".

When we pass through some kind of trauma we lose grip of reality, ending up facing the real directly, and, since the real is uncomprehensible, we feel lost, and scared... that is "the void", only when losing grip of everything that one believes that him/her might really lack any meaning to life, any certainty can be encompassed by one of the three stages of the meaning of life I talked about previously!
i'm definitely in the void right now. i agree with most of it, the mystical and elemental stage do exist in our personal experiences but not in reality and the real measurable world.
my thread is about the pure real world. chances of survival and how to remain immortal as a whole. i tried not to use any philosophical point of view.

• Hmm...
bout to become a sperm doner so my entity of alternations can become immortal via my 45 offspring
oh wait, women won't choose my sperm because im not white

• +1
bout to become a sperm doner so my entity of alternations can become immortal via my 45 offspring
oh wait, women won't choose my sperm because im not white
i will donate some just in case. with frauded pics and fake successful jobs.

The absurdist stage is the one that Camus tries to explain with "the absurd", when we come into contact with the absurd we start questioning the fabric of reality, our instincts, we fall into a skeptic rabbit hole in which we're lost, but at the same time we finally found true freedom.

Damn good post faggot

• Love it
i will donate some just in case. with frauded pics and fake successful jobs.
elab on why we should be progressing towards this goal of immortality when
1. life is inherently meaningless (you basically said this in your post)
2. We, ourselves will never be able to experience this entity of being an immortal giga almighty god

why should i care that my progeny 6k years in the future is a "super god" when im some forum dwelling subhuman incel

• Hmm...
elab on why we should be progressing towards this goal of immortality when
1. life is inherently meaningless (you basically said this in your post)
2. We, ourselves will never be able to experience this entity of being an immortal giga almighty god

why should i care that my progeny 6k years in the future is a "super god" when im some forum dwelling subhuman incel
Who you are is just some local data your brain saved since age 1-2. who you are right now is not the same person who you were 10 years ago. your true self is your DNA, would you be the same person if you were raised by another family in another country and another culture? NO. all that matters is your DNA and hardwired traits of yours.
when you make a baby, that baby is you altered. personalities are temporal, genetics are immortal. what we feel right now is irrelevant, our feelings are our brain's ways of interpreting our reality.

if you are feeling like shit cuz dwelling, it's because you are not doing what you are supposed to which is breeding.

Who you are is just some local data your brain saved since age 1-2. who you are right now is not the same person who you were 10 years ago. your true self is your DNA, would you be the same person if you were raised by another family in another country and another culture? NO. all that matters is your DNA and hardwired traits of yours.
when you make a baby, that baby is you altered. personalities are temporal, genetics are immortal. what we feel right now is irrelevant, our feelings are our brain's ways of interpreting our reality.

if you are feeling like shit cuz dwelling, it's because you are not doing what you are supposed to which is breeding.
ok but why should i care about my genes being passed on for a prolonged amount of future generations
in millions of years of time my genes won't "really" exist considering the amount of random mutations and mitosis they've been through, eventually my dna will be virtually non existent even if my offspring do manage to keep breeding for eternity

also for those who live inadequate lives which consist of suffering, loneliness and misery it seems rather immoral to essentially duplicate your existence just for an altered version of you to suffer the same fate you were dealt

and i feel like shit bc of my bad genes, hence why im dwelling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Psychophilly
if you can do it, go for it.

Bro I needed to hear this today:love: (brb loading my AR15)

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 21340
ok but why should i care about my genes being passed on for a prolonged amount of future generations
in millions of years of time my genes won't "really" exist considering the amount of random mutations and mitosis they've been through, eventually my dna will be virtually non existent even if my offspring do manage to keep breeding for eternity

also for those who live inadequate lives which consist of suffering, loneliness and misery it seems rather immoral to essentially duplicate your existence just for an altered version of you to suffer the same fate you were dealt

and i feel like shit bc of my bad genes, hence why im dwelling
if you have one child, then what you said is kind of true but still there is impact. every 8 thousand people who contributed their genes to eventually create me have a role in my genome.
every single DNA matters, because in the big picture what matters is remaining. the quality of life is irrelevant and as i said in the post, we don't really know if our genes are bad or not. humans don't really need strong bodies to survive, everything is slowly shifting toward brain power imo.
if you don't breed because you feel like you look ugly and weak, it's because your brain ( literally the organ ) have bad traits and is weak, but if you do breed despite your weak body and spread your genes, even if they experience all the pain and loneliness but still manage to breed like you, they would feel less pain/loneliness eventually because that's the trait your leaving as a legacy.

weak body/look people who breed are spreading a genetic trait which is being immune (not caring) to pain loneliness.
i know my kids will suffer from bad looks, but i also know that they will think like me and breed and continue my genes because personal experience have 0 impact on the Entity. Entity just wants you to reproduce, natural selection will do the rest.

if people were to go extinct over looks and assumedly "bad genes" we wouldn't probably make it so far. imagine only chads and normies breed, do u think they can cover all the possible threats in the future? in a way, bad looking people who managed to breed are the ones who had good brain power. future relies on our shoulder imo.

Nature has proven time and time that no one can really predict who survives. look at dinosaurs, they were magnificent and the strongest creatures who ever lived on earth, but what happened is that the rotting garbage eater small pathetic creatures survived.

This is literally me

• +1
@WhiteBlackpiller since u claim high IQ, thoughts?

1-there is no God
3-logic
4-fimilar to reality

There is no god, yet.
People and humanity often view the world and existence as if there is a beginning and there is an end. how did we even come up with the idea of start and end in the first place? we saw people born and then die, that's how we got the idea. so people asked themselves, when humans did start? who give birth to the first human? these stupid questions got them thinking there must be a god who created the first humans.

Many people came up with different answers to this stupid question and that's how religions were invented. meanwhile, no one bothered to doubt if the question itself is correct or not. you can't answer a wrong question. The concept of beginning and the end don't exist, everything is always part of something ongoing. one human is a result of thousands other humans who lived before him. when one dies, it's not the end, other alternations of their DNA still exist and live. when a human reproduces, they make alternations of themselves.

in fact, we are not really individuals, we are alternations of alternations of alternations of ..... of alternations of one being who is also result of another chain of alternations. this being called life achieved immortality already. the way it works is that it keeps altering to be synced with it's habitat.

we are immortal through reproduction but where are we going? we can't just over populate the earth and why do we keep reproducing anyway? what's the reason?

Reason is immortality and to be immortal we need to survive, we can't survive if we just keep breeding and over populate the earth, that's why we created a big arena to fight so that stronger alternations survive and weaklings die. This arena is called humanity, and there is a lot of fights happening. war, mog, rape, capitalism, education, money, looks, etc. everything is just a from of fighting so that weaklings die and strong survive.

strong DNAs who survive will alter together to make stronger DNAs and this cycle repeats and repeats for unknown time. eventually we would have to leave earth behind and live in stronger habitats and environments. And so begins a new cycle and arenas and we keep getting stronger.

Goal is obvious, this entity which we are, wants to become a God. meaning, an entity that has complete power over the world it's living in. when we get there, we figure there are other gods living in the universe, so the cycle of fighting and breeding begins again, this time between gods. it will lead to create super gods, which then super gods fight and breed until they make ultra super gods, and this goes on forever and if this goes for ever, then the concept of goal is meaningless.

That's why there is no end and there is no beginning either, since we don't know how many cycles of fight and breed has been before us.

What should i do?
just reproduce ffs, are you even listening? stop crying about your pathetic meaningless individual experience which has 0 impact on the entity called life. all you have to do is reproducing and this entity doesn't care about anything else, you are a epsilon part of the entity and if you choose to die without breeding it means you are a weak alternation.

using Condoms means you don't want to contribute to the Entity, you are mocking life. abortion? don't let me start on that one.

if you lost your balls or your vagina got super dry and you can't make babies, you are a weak alternation. basically if you managed to breed, you have done your job. you subscribed to life for another generation, make sure your new alternation ( your child ) is going to subscribe too before dying.

then you and your stupid kid wasted the entity's infinite time, to make sure something like this doesn't happen. stop being a faggot and have lots of babies from different alternations. basically just alter your DNA as much as you can, more alternations means more chance of remaining immortal. get rich, marry multiply wives, if it's not allowed in your country, then marry one, make babies and divorce and get a new one. spread your genes.

View attachment 1950945
understanding of evolution and what's good for the Entity is beyond your understanding, you never know if your contribution to the Entity is a good and strong one or a weak one. no matter how subhuman you are, no matter how bad looking you are, if you breed it means you are a strong contribution.

for example, if Indians decided they are subhuman and bad looking and mass suicided. we wouldn't have Microsoft support right now to help us recover our Minecraft server.
Funny GIF

if you can do it, go for it. in fact, Entity encourages you to do this. If you managed to kill all humans, it means you are the strongest alternation and Entity have more chance of immortality with your new alternations (your Childs and descenders).

if you don't have this much of a ambitious, at least try suppressing other weaklings, make the cycle of fight and breed for other alternations harder. get rich like the way Elon musk is getting rich, make living harder for everyone be a Hitler, you don't need to win for sure. retard didn't reproduce much, maybe he did we don't know.
image-w1280.jpg

based on what? looks? slay count? well yes, but he is probably mainstreampilled into having 2-4 kids at most and he is wasting his protentional. you can outrun him by having 16-32 kids in the long run.

[this is my personal opinion, no one really knows what is truly a strong and survival DNA]

first of all, make sure your partner(s) is capable of breeding and is the opposite gender (lol at fag's existence). then make sure they are good looking, looks matter. good looks means they have stronger DNA. attractiveness comes from success of survival. bone structure and height. you know better than me in this matter so i move on.
make sure they have high IQ aka a good brain functionality. educated people have better income and therefore better chance of survival.

last and most important, they should not be bicurious/faggot. you don't want your offspring to end up gay and end your alter line.

you must be low IQ if you haven't figured it out by yourself, after everything i just said. life means immortality and sentience together. whole reason we exist.

there is immortal non sentient things in the world, like stars, black holes, electrons and the fabric of the universe. we exist so that we can be a sentient version of immortals. we are trapped in time, only way out is to be immortal, only then we can outrun time. so we are immortal because we are life and life cheated time.

well....
Funny GIF
Your theory is not beautiful, unupvoted 👎

@IckyOoey @NuclearBrainReturns @Alt Number 3 @Xangsane @Niko @mogs_me
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
TLDR if you don’t have kids you’re a genetic failure cuz that’s all that matters

• +1
TLDR if you don’t have kids you’re a genetic failure cuz that’s all that matters
yes.
but i've seen many users are like "who cares about kids?!" many times, that's why i felt the need to make this thread.

yes.
but i've seen many users are like "who cares about kids?!" many times, that's why i felt the need to make this thread.
Tbh yeah but if you are genetic shit should you still reproduce? Why? Just so your son has to live with your shitty genes?

Imagine being some 5’3 manlet who has a terrible life because of his height, then impregnating some 4’11 foid and having a son.

Your son will come out terramanlet and will be incel with shitty life. Dating market is only going to get worse.

• Hmm...
So basically everyone needs to dark triadmaxx until at least one person ascends to become god. Imagine ascending to a high tier civilization only to get cucked by a slightly stronger eldrich abomination that can warp space and time lol. It never began for mortalcels.

• JFL
Tbh yeah but if you are genetic shit should you still reproduce? Why? Just so your son has to live with your shitty genes?

Imagine being some 5’3 manlet who has a terrible life because of his height, then impregnating some 4’11 foid and having a son.

Your son will come out terramanlet and will be incel with shitty life. Dating market is only going to get worse.
what if ur manlet son manages to reproduce too? in his childs and so on. what's the difference between them and the childs of chad.
in the big picture it has 0 difference, quality of life is irrelevant.

also u can try breeding with tall woman and women who have tall man in their family, actually this is legit. if your issue was height, then try looking for a fix.
people keep waiting for DNA alternation while it already existed for like ever and it's called breeding and mixing genes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
The real truth is that life is a video game rpg and the stage resets after each eternity with new random modifiers

So basically everyone needs to dark triadmaxx until at least one person ascends to become god. Imagine ascending to a high tier civilization only to get cucked by a slightly stronger eldrich abomination that can warp space and time lol. It never began for mortalcels.
if we reproduce enough, our chance of survival will be higher also some autistic high IQ incel might come up with a science shit and we could achieve time warp or whatever like how Einstein helped. Honestly all important man in history were incels if u look.

if we reproduce enough, our chance of survival will be higher also some autistic high IQ incel might come up with a science shit and we could achieve time warp or whatever like how Einstein helped. Honestly all important man in history were incels if u look.
Incels need to stemcel faster so we can cope with sex androids and eventually we come out with AI and reach the singularity.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Dog
what if ur manlet son manages to reproduce too? in his childs and so on. what's the difference between them and the childs of chad.
in the big picture it has 0 difference, quality of life is irrelevant.
Who cares about muh “the big picture”? Why should you care? Your son will have a shit life and it will be “partially” your fault.
also u can try breeding with tall woman and women who have tall man in their family
Doesn’t work out that way in reality. The chances for a man to attract a woman taller than him is extremely small. Unless your son comes out extremely handsome, and even then odds aren’t on his side.
people keep waiting for DNA alternation while it already existed for like ever and it's called breeding and mixing genes.
I feel like this “muh bloodline muh genes” is just cope tbh. In a few generations the amount of DNA your descendants will even share with you will be extremely tiny.

It’s almost the ultimate cuck. Some Asia male generations ago was cucked by white men eventually. He had to live shitty terrible life as some rice farmer while someone who shares 5% of his DNA is white stacy living on easy mode, brutal. Her family migrated to America for white cock.

TL;DR : Life has no meaning so even if you don’t reproduce it literally doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
N
Who cares about muh “the big picture”? Why should you care? Your son will have a shit life and it will be “partially” your fault.

Doesn’t work out that way in reality. The chances for a man to attract a woman taller than him is extremely small. Unless your son comes out extremely handsome, and even then odds aren’t on his side.

I feel like this “muh bloodline muh genes” is just cope tbh. In a few generations the amount of DNA your descendants will even share with you will be extremely tiny.

View attachment 1955044
It’s almost the ultimate cuck. Some Asia male generations ago was cucked by white men eventually. He had to live shitty terrible life as some rice farmer while someone who shares 5% of his DNA is white stacy living on easy mode, brutal.

TL;DR : Life has no meaning so even if you don’t reproduce it literally doesn’t matter.
Not true tall women are usually more receptive to short guys because

Sexy sons and daughters they both agree to average out their height

The chances for a man to attract a woman taller than him
who said anything about attracting? vaginas don't care about attractiveness when they receive your sperms.

who said anything about attracting? vaginas don't care about attractiveness when they receive your sperms.
Lmfao. So your manlet son is going to overpower a 5’10 Scandinavian chick and rape her for her genetics. Then he will go to prison for 40 years and pray the foid doesn’t abort his child or isn’t on birth control :lul:
@8PSLcel

• Hmm...
Lmfao. So your manlet son is going to overpower a 5’10 Scandinavian chick and rape her for her genetics. Then he will go to prison for 40 years and pray the foid doesn’t abort his child or isn’t on birth control :lul:
@8PSLcel
you are too light triad son, u dont get it.
watch "Dont breath" movie.

@IckyOoey @NuclearBrainReturns @Alt Number 3 @Xangsane @Niko @mogs_me
thoughts?
I agree that the end goal of humanity is probably to achieve omnipotence, but we won’t even come close unfortunately. The biggest obstacles to achieving this are the laws of physics, especially the laws of thermodynamics. The laws of thermodynamics imply that all energy is derived from the Big Bang. Energy is also finite, and when we do things we use up the energy around us. In the very distant future all energy will have been used up and everything will stop moving permanently. This is known as the heat death of the universe and is the most agreed upon model of the ultimate fate of the universe. It’s pretty depressing honestly, but it’s very likely what will happen. So you can’t really assign a meaning to life because everything will end. Just have fun and do things that make you happy.

• Hmm...

1-there is no God
3-logic
4-fimilar to reality

There is no god, yet.

What should i do?

View attachment 1950945

Funny GIF

image-w1280.jpg

well....
Funny GIF
will read later, looks good, mirin