Measure your height potential (or how stunted you are)

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo

Ulna measurement, from middle of wrist "ball bone" until the end of the elbow, as shown above.

This is where you'll stand in regards to your height.

Feels great being 5'6.64 at 18 almost 19 years old knowing I could've been 6ft+ :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, Ignir, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
thats bullshit bro , height is 90% genetic 10% enviroment and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, babineux, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Middle of the bone, start of it or the end?

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4545
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TheEndHasNoEnd
Checks out, ~29 and i am ~185

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TheEndHasNoEnd
6ft and could've been 6'3

26.2 cm so a 174ish I'm 168

this doesn't work if you are still growing right?

How did you stunt your height by so much?

This is dumb btw

this doesn't work if you are still growing right?
im assuming it should, since women have the same ulna length as the men even at shorter heights, and they stop growing faster. meaning that the ulna is probably one of the first bones that stops growing.
How did you stunt your height by so much?
i gained a fuck ton of weight during hs years and also noticed my height velocity have a sharp decline. im really hoping that its just a slow puberty cuz i got armpit hair when i was 17 almost 18

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
explain why height increases by generations
hypergamy: the taller you are the more likely you are to reproduce. the shorter you are, the less likely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, HighIQcel, Tyronecell and 1 other person
hypergamy: the taller you are the more likely you are to reproduce. the shorter you are, the less likely
explain why most guys tend to be taller than their fathers lol. genetics is just environment over generations

• +1
Reactions: abcd, Bromose and Deleted member 7902
27 ulna and 175 height, accurate ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
im assuming it should, since women have the same ulna length as the men even at shorter heights, and they stop growing faster. meaning that the ulna is probably one of the first bones that stops growing.

i gained a fuck ton of weight during hs years and also noticed my height velocity have a sharp decline. im really hoping that its just a slow puberty cuz i got armpit hair when i was 17 almost 18
if this shit is true then i'll be no more than 176...

Women that care about height are women you dont want OP

lol my ulna lenght is 27cm but I’m 191cm tall , i guess that method doesn’t work if you have short limbs like me

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
if this shit is true then i'll be no more than 176...
take ai and hgh while you still have the chance, better than not even being 5'7 when u had the potential for 6ft..

• +1
So this means that people with long arms (relative to their height) have stunted growth? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

My wingspan is 6'2" yet my height is only 5'9"

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
So this means that people with long arms (relative to their height) have stunted growth? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

My wingspan is 6'2" yet my height is only 5'9"
seems to be the case, its quite accurate as a height predictor they use it for ppl who are bedridden. wingspan is probably not too accurate since clavicles stop growing the latest. ive got 6'0.25 wingspan, theres still some clavicle growth left in me.

• +1
take ai and hgh while you still have the chance, better than not even being 5'7 when u had the potential for 6ft..
yeah i would if i there were no risks

mines not even on the chart

I haven't measured, will do so.
When I was a kid, my general practitioner estimated my adult height at 6'8 - I only grew to 6'3.5-6'4.

I haven't measured, will do so.
When I was a kid, my general practitioner estimated my adult height at 6'8 - I only grew to 6'3.5-6'4.
shorty ngl

• +1
Reactions: AndyWhitefield
explain why height increases by generations
very simple. Women only fuck tall guys, they don't fuck short guys. So the genes are being filtered over generations

Thats kind of the basis for evolutionary change. Mate selection

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
~30cm so about 6'2''. I'm 16 and ~5'7 1/2''. Damn.

thats bullshit bro , height is 90% genetic 10% enviroment and shit
About 20% of height is environmental and the other 80% is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
View attachment 467004
Ulna measurement, from middle of wrist "ball bone" until the end of the elbow, as shown above.
View attachment 467006
This is where you'll stand in regards to your height.

Feels great being 5'6.64 at 18 almost 19 years old knowing I could've been 6ft+ :feelswhy:
Being quite frankly, this looks like utter bull. Is there a source that backs this method up?

• +1
I should've been 6'4. tfw 6'1 :feelswah:

Pretty good tbh, 27.5cm/178-180 depending on the time of day

This is accurate.

Im 182 CM but could have been 187 CM

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

This is accurate.

Im 182 CM but could have been 187 CM

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
5'11 range is a brutal and memey height, u need to reach the magic 6 at whatever cost

• +1
5'11 range is a brutal and memey height, u need to reach the magic 6 at whatever cost
I know! When I wake up Im like exactly 6 but by night time im not, Idk what to do. FUCK. My parents are not letting me order a stack or anything like peptides. Spoke to the doctor and he was just like sleep, exercise, its natural

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Doesn't go higher than 194, but I'm already 6'4

Lol, ~30cm and I am exactly 188