Measure your height potential (or how stunted you are)

Still feels bad with 180cm and 176cm parents.

Expected 176 cm, actual 182 cm

genetics successfully cheated

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
27 cm at 176 cm

very simple. Women only fuck tall guys, they don't fuck short guys. So the genes are being filtered over generations

Thats kind of the basis for evolutionary change. Mate selection
That is bullshit since we had a monogamous society up until recently.

According to this I should have been 187cm
:feelsrope:

I'm only 181cm

This is sort of a pseudo science. Kinda.

For some people it is highly accurate. For others, it is not.

Some people just have genetically long forearms. Other people, genetically short. People with a genetic lineage from hotter climates will have longer limbs. Colder environments = shorter.

I am 183 cm morning height. My wrist to elbow is 26.6 cm.

The males in my family simply have shorter forearms for their respective heights. Which is a shame because I really like the aesthetic of long forearms. However it makes them thicker and increases my punching power so it’s not all bad.

Last edited:
I know! When I wake up Im like exactly 6 but by night time im not, Idk what to do. FUCK. My parents are not letting me order a stack or anything like peptides. Spoke to the doctor and he was just like sleep, exercise, its natural
Have you...done any yoga? Pretty much everyone can get a full inch of permanent height by doing a few back stretches consistently.

it checks out in my case, 28 and 5'11, just proves that I just got bad gene from some ancestor regarding height (because my younger sister is around 6'1). Interesting.

28.5 cm ulna at 5'9" for me. My predicted height is 6 foot.

im 27cm ulna yet 183 cm? Am i the opposite of stunted? People in my family are known for having t rex arms though so thats prob why

View attachment 467004
Ulna measurement, from middle of wrist "ball bone" until the end of the elbow, as shown above.
View attachment 467006
This is where you'll stand in regards to your height.

Feels great being 5'6.64 at 18 almost 19 years old knowing I could've been 6ft+ :feelswhy:
26.6 i should have had 1.75 but i have 1.83. And thats is taking adhd medication that stunt your growth. I didnt drank milk, had bad sleep and would spend days without eating, maybe intermittent fasting helps?