Measuring Attractive Faces

My best calculator is women's attraction

My best calculator is women's attraction
oh really? use that for getting exact measurement to design an implant then dude.

oh really? use that for getting exact measurement to design an implant then dude.
GL with that.
You can have 2 faces with same measures and one will be ugly and the other one attractive.
It is what it is.

they are extremely accurate sizing the skull but soft tissues are something different. also, i don't trust including myself to create a "more attractive" face since i've seen so many bad implant results.
however, mostly yes i'm pretty ok and i don't think i'll get an uncanny look since i don'T aim to get absurdly large or angular implants.

i'm just trying to make it perfect as possible i can.

also, since i have kinda narrow lower third, i though there must be way too much size diffeence between me and attractive people. but it's not.
henry cavill have approximately 125mm bigonial distance for example. it's only 10 mm difference between me and him. i would say something like 15~20 if i didn't research enough.

i saw some people getting 13~15 mm jaw implants each side ! imagine how big is that.

this guy for example got 14mm per side, it's ridiculous
View attachment 1353297
Indeed, 10mm is on the large side too. Even if you went mid way with 7mm implants youd probably look very good and you could use fillers to adjust slight differences. Its much safer that way than to risk overshooting

Last edited:
they are extremely accurate sizing the skull but soft tissues are something different. also, i don't trust including myself to create a "more attractive" face since i've seen so many bad implant results.
however, mostly yes i'm pretty ok and i don't think i'll get an uncanny look since i don'T aim to get absurdly large or angular implants.

i'm just trying to make it perfect as possible i can.

also, since i have kinda narrow lower third, i though there must be way too much size diffeence between me and attractive people. but it's not.
henry cavill have approximately 125mm bigonial distance for example. it's only 10 mm difference between me and him. i would say something like 15~20 if i didn't research enough.

i saw some people getting 13~15 mm jaw implants each side ! imagine how big is that.

this guy for example got 14mm per side, it's ridiculous
View attachment 1353297
Ive heard that soft tissues also absorb like 1mm of the implant but idk how much of that is true

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
@ArvidGustavsson measure your face and share here
Used

As iris size but measurements still came out too big:

Ipd: 65.3mm
Cheekbone width: 144mm
Jaw width: 132mm
Chin width: 45mm