MED COPE ENDS... RIGHT NOW!

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
1221c071017fdbc4db44fd16e0204a9bcd984d076c4db8709bd07940203fbc34 1

''Muh we wuz kangz 2000 years ago, r-r-romans and shiiiettt''
Ok, and? Now you're a bunch of slaves to Nordic and Germanic cock. Let's see how the reconstruction of Roman Empire went by Italians in WW2.

- Struggle to beat Ethiopians
- Get beaten by Brits all over Africa
- Get beaten by even greeks and yugos, so you have to call over Germany to conquer them for you
- Turn on Germany and try to join the allies - get briefly conquered and puppeted by Germany who is already fighting Soviets and holding huge territories in Europe

And pretty much everyone else in that map was conquered by Germanics, other than Turks and Iberians, which still lost their empires due to Germanics.

and now is time for the ''b-but girls like meds more, look at this gigachad model slaying'' cope posts. Well let's see what type of men their own women like.
Fahriya Afgan What did she say to Kivanc Tatlitug after his illness? | Eg24  News
Pin van Susan Schlegel Scott op Kivanc Tatlitug
Brave and Beautiful - Timeless Drama Channel

''N-no bro he's totally 100% turkish!! :feelswah:''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 14867, MrGlutton and 9 others
8E714D3E 420B 46FF B82F 0A505B614A2B

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, looksmaxxtocope, TUSSELEIF and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrendioEEE, 5'8manlet, gamma and 21 others
@Kekee @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee, gamma, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
look at this cutie u'd assume her bf is the baddest dark looks slayer ever

but nah it's this

OVER FOR MEDS TRULY

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 14867, n0rthface and 6 others
Fuck Meds, Whites, Blacks. Wish I was curry tbh.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, gamma, Idontknowlol and 4 others

but nah it's this

OVER FOR MEDS TRULY

Indeed, brother. SEAmaxxing is so last decade, MEDmaxxing is the next big thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TeraCope54, Marsiere214 and 1 other person

but nah it's this

OVER FOR MEDS TRULY

@Biggdink Told ya about Med women liking Northern European men. Muh i will run JBW as a Gypsy. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and thickdickdaddy27

but nah it's this

OVER FOR MEDS TRULY

Stacies with medium uglies again

No wait, that's ugly ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and thickdickdaddy27

but nah it's this

OVER FOR MEDS TRULY

Also she's Ashkenazi Jewish, not Med
Ashkenazi Jews tend to have Med-like looks

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Stacies with medium uglies again

No wait, that's ugly ugly
Power of BWC. Med women are so hot for the great North European wave flooding to their countries now that covid restrictions are gone, that even this guy wouldn't make it past the airport without some hot greek pussy
1632209104934-jpg.1366963

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and TeraCope54
IMG 3305

Meds right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14867, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Power of BWC. Med women are so hot for the great North European wave flooding to their countries now that covid restrictions are gone, that even this guy wouldn't make it past the airport without some hot greek pussy
1632209104934-jpg.1366963

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Kekee, ✿👍col and 9 others
take your meds, son

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lihito
But you are a Finno Ugric, not even germanic, but a wierd alien race that needed Germanic Swedish culture to shape you bruuutal @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ✿👍col, gamma and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and BigBiceps

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
But you are a Finno Ugric, not even germanic, but a wierd alien race that needed Germanic Swedish culture to shape you bruuutal @lutte
Yes, I'm a finno ugric, what about it?
Hungary at it's greatest extent : europe
[Wars] The Continuation War (1941-1944): Every Month - YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
brown hair, colored eyes, decent height, not death pale this is the ideal EU pheno everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, gamma, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TUSSELEIF, BigBiceps and 4 others
Nordics and meds are actually genetically closer related compared to most caucasian groups JFL, both possess haplogroup I (which is traced back to the Middle East through haplogroup IJ)

• +1
brown hair, colored eyes, decent height, not death pale this is the ideal EU pheno everything else is cope

thats that spaniard, atlanto med type shit👏

F2cbea312c6d172c19571885f046147b  soccer players hot football players

proud to have south euro ancestry

• +1
Nordic cope :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Literally @WontStopNorwooding :forcedsmile:
@Ed676 thoughts?
Honestly, i dont even fucking know what did you tried to say with this thread. dark feature people are ugly or what? my test and dbol just came. life is good. @WontStopNorwooding

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
turanid mogs @Haven

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Haven
Nerd battle!

Exactly. Just be white with blue or green eyes and with hair and tall. That's all. Unless you're deformed or Facially truecel that's gigachad in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and TsarTsar444
97d.png

b98.jpg

4df.jpg

b82.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee, ✿👍col, gamma and 5 others
Finland lost territory during the winter war in the end and as for Hungary :forcedsmile:
View attachment 1367030
"Ahahahah you lost territory to a nation with over 50 times larger population hahahahah how's that possible, so cucked 😂"
Suck a cock you faggot. You wouldn't say that to my face irl. I guarantee it, you dress wearing pansy.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
"Ahahahah you lost territory to a nation with over 50 times larger population hahahahah how's that possible, so cucked 😂"
Suck a cock you faggot. You wouldn't say that to my face irl. I guarantee it, you dress wearing pansy.
Ahahahah what an entitled finnish cunt

I hope you die breatheless. You're not superior to anyone. Not relevant. Not important. Your opinion? A fucking crapload.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Honestly, i dont even fucking know what did you tried to say with this thread. dark feature people are ugly or what? my test and dbol just came. life is good. @WontStopNorwooding
Nobody asked for your opinion, you low T buttwipe. Just wanted you to post the photo, so u mind?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Wtf @MrGlutton

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MrGlutton
Ahahahah what an entitled finnish cunt

I hope you die breatheless. You're not superior to anyone. Not relevant. Not important. Your opinion? A fucking crapload.
Who're you kidding you son of a bitch? I'd wipe the floors with your beard, as you have no hair. But maybe I'll shine my shoes with your bald head, you barking dog.