MED COPE ENDS... RIGHT NOW!

Who're you kidding you son of a bitch? I'd wipe the floors with your beard, as you have no hair. But maybe I'll shine my shoes with your bald head, you barking dog.
PicsArt 10 13 125717

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 7224
Literally @WontStopNorwooding :forcedsmile:
@Ed676 thoughts?
Nobody asked for your opinion, you low T buttwipe. Just wanted you to post the photo, so u mind?
You fucking white fag. are you retarded? thoughts :soy::soy::soy::soy: doesnt matter im eating pizza and watching netflix right now. Next time increase your font size even more because nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and WontStopNorwooding
Keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself. You've been writing your erotic fantasies about @lutte so much that your pen is smoking.
Problem?

@looksmaxxer234 got my dbol and test today. nigga will be grinding daily in gym.

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
You fucking white fag. are you retarded? thoughts :soy::soy::soy::soy: doesnt matter im eating pizza and watching netflix right now. Next time increase your font size even more because nobody gives a shit about your opinion.
Kiss my ass then. Your thoughts don't indeed matter, but mine do. Mine do.

School/a job and obtaining assets
You can't get rich from working to someone else. Instead have a joo mentor you, and that's how your net worth will skyrocket. You could claim you're one of those ethiopian jews, so he'll be more sympathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234 and MrGlutton
Kiss my ass then. Your thoughts don't indeed matter, but mine do. Mine do.
@BigBiceps DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP?!
DO US A FAVOUR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
brown hair, colored eyes, decent height, not death pale this is the ideal EU pheno everything else is cope
Indeed, the golden triangle is 6'3+ height, blue or green eyes and brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Oh no, you posted a bad picture of my most favorite character :feelswhy: how will I ever be able to cope, baldy?
Dude, you re still posting about me.
Just leave me alone you weirdo.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and BigBiceps
Dude, you re still posting about me.
Just leave me alone you weirdo.
The minute the conversation turns from bashing my ancestry to your bald head, I'm a weirdo who can't leave you alone.
Ok, baldy.

The minute the conversation turns from bashing my ancestry to your bald head, I'm a weirdo who can't leave you alone.
Ok, baldy.
What's wrong with you? Why are you like this? Do you act like this in real life too? You are really creepy and weird.

• JFL
Why do people not realize that chads are a different race altogether?
You guys fighting about muh med vs nord look like a bunch of retards lmao
:feelskek:

What's wrong with you? Why are you like this? Do you act like this in real life too? You are really creepy and weird.
You're on the highway to become next ritalincel. First these copypastas, then you'll only be posting some frozen gifs which to you only will be laughing at in your dark room.
Ritalincel lost his hair too, maybe it was too hard to you as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
You're on the highway to become next ritalincel. First these copypastas, then you'll only be posting some frozen gifs which to you only will be laughing at in your dark room.
wtf ritalincel is a real person??? somebody said that he is just a bot to keep forum alive with his shitty replies @Ritalincel come here nigga

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Posts 23923
Time online 173d 5m

You are such a piece of shit incel

wtf ritalincel is a real person??? somebody said that he is just a bot to keep forum alive with his shitty replies @Ritalincel come here nigga
As stunning as it is, he indeed is a real user. There's even actual messages he wrote when he first posted here.

IF this shit forum would be nuked it would be a favour to all of us. just wasting fucking time in here and longer you stay harder to leave. look at @looksmaxxer234 this nigga is crazy. he raped 2 girls last friday and then goes to post on discord about it. what a piece of shit. i cant believe it.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 14867, Looks234 and 2 others
Joined aug, 21, 2021 with 7,5k posts. 😂
I made a bot who posts for me
Also I joined on 9 aug not 21, get your facts right, incel.

IF this shit forum would be nuked it would be a favour to all of us. just wasting fucking time in here and longer you stay harder to leave. look at @looksmaxxer234 this nigga is crazy. he raped 2 girls last friday and then goes to post on discord about it. what a piece of shit. i cant believe it.
Typical mulatto friday ngl.

• JFL
It would be a favour for BigBiceps too. Nigga is a 30yo incel who tries to bully 16 yo ethnics like me online

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, BigBiceps, Looks234 and 1 other person
Everybodies thread is like a street and then you have

@WontStopNorwooding who is a curry street shitter who shits in your street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, BigBiceps and WontStopNorwooding
Everybodies thread is like a street and then you have

View attachment 1367174
@WontStopNorwooding who is a curry street shitter who shits in your street
Problem?
Not like BigBiceps's threads are high quality or anything

Thought this was a @sandcelmuttcel thread ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Biiyo03 and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 7224, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Reminder: you are an old unmarried man arguing with kids online about some lost forgotten civilizations :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
I don't see the point of this...
med countries were great in the past but now scandinavian countries are more rich; med women like nordic men and nordic women like med men (actual meds, not sicilians/arabs/turks)....it's all true

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Blue, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
I don't like the fights med vs nordic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Blue and Adriana Lima