Medial canthus frauding

bIiss

bIiss

‎
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
1,999
Reputation
3,255
Me normally vs me frauding it w an eyebrow pencil im just wondering if it looks good or if theres a better way to fraud it
IMG 7865
IMG 7864
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and Nocturnal
IMG 7406


What I’m trying to imitate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
Whyre you all ignoring me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
Fuck all of you just fuck you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
I’m renaming the thread to goonbait
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
I don't get why people ruin their intercanthal distance ratio just to have a bigger PFL

Very stoopid :BLUBBERS: Just get a canthoplasty
 

Similar threads

ianparent5362
Replies
32
Views
163
ianparent5362
ianparent5362
asikatie
Replies
33
Views
280
mangotimer
mangotimer
killcry
Replies
5
Views
58
foidkiller42
foidkiller42
kosya_slayer
Replies
8
Views
43
kosya_slayer
kosya_slayer
Thodian
Replies
8
Views
138
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top