Meditating makes you a warrior

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
You kill people without accruing bad karma or guilt. Your soul body and mind are in complete alignment. Its why Mauryan dynasty all the Greeks huns scythians and sullas were BTFOd from current day Afghanistan. You cant compete with warrior upper caste monks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 20399, edodalic29 and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You kill people without accruing bad karma or guilt. Your soul body and mind are in complete alignment. Its why Mauryan dynasty all the Greeks huns scythians and sullas were BTFOd from current day Afghanistan. You cant compete with warrior monks.

View attachment 2571649
Bro at midnight times before going to sleep somedays I get extreme revengey and giga inner anger for a little mocking done to me by nigger I know and then my body gets very hot and hand pam becomes red eyes become slightly red veins pop on forehead

Wtf is this

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 23558
you can't even kill bigs without accruing bad karma, not even to save your life

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Bhai literally don't know where to even shit and wipe his ass

Then nigga talking about meditation thinking Lil bro is cumza type shit innt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
nah you can kill even people without bad karma provided you go through a very rigourous initation in the Shinto sect. Possibly even Mahayana has some of these sects but theyre very hidden from public examination adn view

How do you even start mediating

nah you can kill even people without bad karma provided you go through a very rigourous initation in the Shinto sect. Possibly even Mahayana has some of these sects but theyre very hidden from public examination adn view
typical sacrilegious "loopholes." jews are the masters at that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Idk im just good at it, I picked up a few pointers from the greats but I developed my own way more or less which is an eclectic combination of these and going with the flow. I can get really deep, can kill my ego for two days If I am not careful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 16275
How do i meditate?

set a timer for five minutes. sit down. try to pay attention to the sensation of your breath going in and out of your nose. if your attention wanders, bring it back to your breath. you can count breaths, too. that's it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and edodalic29
Idk im just good at it, I picked up a few pointers from the greats but I developed my own way more or less which is an eclectic combination of these and going with the flow. I can get really deep, can kill my ego for two days If I am not careful
Can i smoke weed or try calm psychedelics before mediating?

How do i meditate?

just sit on the floor for so long that you start believing it makes sense because, if it didn't, you'd have to admit you had just wasted a lot of time on nothing. sunk cost fallacy, the indian way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Can i smoke weed or try calm psychedelics before mediating?
no. because the point is to build up your skill over time and gradually change the way your mind works, not have some sort of profound realization.

i mean, you can. but it's supposed to be like a daily practice. so it would be better to start out doing it sober.

Bro at midnight times before going to sleep somedays I get extreme revengey and giga inner anger for a little mocking done to me by nigger I know and then my body gets very hot and hand pam becomes red eyes become slightly red veins pop on forehead

Wtf is this
It's anger you seek revenge that's normal go meditate try to forgive him

I’m too lazy to mediate

Just breathe and let the thoughts come. You are an entity, just observing the thoughts. I think that’s how it works.
Source: Russell brand’s YouTube channel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 23558
meditating is really just focusing on one thing and going back to it IMMEDIATLY once you get sidetracked
they make it all sound complicated
meditation can be literally anything
as long as you focus on that one thing and don't wander from it

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
meditating is really just focusing on one thing and going back to it IMMEDIATLY once you get sidetracked
they make it all sound complicated
meditation can be literally anything
as long as you focus on that one thing and don't wander from it
There are some "one things" that are infinitely better than some other "one things"

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider and datboijj