Medium Ugly + 5'9" + Gymmaxxed is the Ideal Male

Cavill, Gandy, Chico, Drago, Hexum, Josh Holloway, Liam and Chris hemsworth are just some of the best looking men and they all are above 6‘ tall
Good boy. Finally going away from your dumb ass narrative of "muh being 6'5"+ is ideal". I've taught you well.

Just taking random actors that are like 1/100,000,000 and trying to use them as evidence is idiotic. Only one who fits my criteria is Chico, who I believe is like 6'2.5" max anyways. The other tallest ones are 6'3", and I guarantee they're only 6'1" max unfrauded, so a few inches taller than the ideal range. Their faces aren't the most attractive to JBs so you can tell their height hindered that and only appeal to roasties looking for LTRs. The rest are like 5'11"-6'1".

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and ALP
Good boy. Finally going away from your dumb ass narrative of "muh being 6'5"+ is ideal". I've taught you well.
I never said 6‘5 alone is ideal.
I always said 6‘5 with good proportions is ideal height and I still believe that.
Just taking random actors that are like 1/100,000,000 and trying to use them as evidence is idiotic
Jfl if you believe that. Most male models are atleast 6‘ tall which proves that being good looking at a height above 5‘9 isn’t less likely than being good looking at a height of 5‘9.

Also They are an evidence. Because they aren’t some rare anomalies. Even in real life I have seen tons of tall good looking men.
As long as we aren’t talking about abnormal heights there is no connection between facial attractiveness and height. Accept it
Only one who fits my criteria is Chico, who I believe is like 6'2.5" max anyways
Chico is 6‘3.5-4
The other tallest ones are 6'3", and I guarantee they're only 6'1" max unfrauded, so a few inches taller than the ideal range
Wrong the hemsworth brothers are legit 6‘3
Their faces aren't the most attractive to JBs so you can tell their height hindered that and only appeal to roasties looking for LTRs
also wrong, all the men I named have immense high appeal faces.
And that they have less jb appeal isn’t because their height made their face worse jfl it’s just because they have more masc and intimidating faces.
But it’s wrong anyways since even jbs swarm for Cavill and Chris hemsworth
The rest are like 5'11"-6'1".
Gandy is 6‘2, Cavill is 6‘1, Drago is 6‘2, Hexum is 6‘1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ALP, Deleted member 18917 and 2 others
@germanlooks what are you gonna call this book you're writing all over here.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 2214
I never said 6‘5 alone is ideal.
I always said 6‘5 with good proportions is ideal height and I still believe that.

Jfl if you believe that. Most male models are atleast 6‘ tall which proves that being good looking at a height above 5‘9 isn’t less likely than being good looking at a height of 5‘9.

Also They are an evidence. Because they aren’t some rare anomalies. Even in real life I have seen tons of tall good looking men.
As long as we aren’t talking about abnormal heights there is no connection between facial attractiveness and height. Accept it

Chico is 6‘3.5-4

Wrong the hemsworth brothers are legit 6‘3

also wrong, all the men I named have immense high appeal faces.
And that they have less jb appeal isn’t because their height made their face worse jfl it’s just because they have more masc and intimidating faces.
But it’s wrong anyways since even jbs swarm for Cavill and Chris hemsworth

Gandy is 6‘2, Cavill is 6‘1, Drago is 6‘2, Hexum is 6‘1
6'5" with good proportions is like 0.0001%. Not a good benchmark to go by. 6'5" people on average are going to have bad proportions and frames along with it. Making the standard of 6'5" an extremely rare guy with everything proportional and unaffected is unrealistic.

Models are like 6'0"-6'1" barefoot max. Most are twinks with tiny frames though. Even Gandy had like a 15 inch bideltoid before gym/roidmaxxing. You sacrifice having a wide frame for a few inches of height, which imo is not a good tradeoff.

There is. The taller your skull is, the taller your maxilla and mandible will be. Usually this correlates with prognathism or other types of undesirable cranial development and lack of forward growth. Only black people from what I've seen have completely unaffected facial growth at taller heights, which I've been saying since I joined this site as well.

Chico has shit frame. Same with Maher. Only WWE wrestlers and NFL players have fully proportional frames, and they're literally like 1/10,000,000, hence why they get paid millions. Even they always tend to have very ogre faces.

Everyone in America frauds their height by 2 inches, especially actors. Subtract 2 inches from everyone's listed height.

Again, you're using extreme examples of the best looking people on Earth. All the Chads I see irl are like 5'9'-5'10.

Last edited:
6'5" people on average are going to have bad proportions and frames along with it.
Isn't frame related to height? Taller = bigger frame?

Many manlets are also framelets

Isn't frame related to height? Taller = bigger frame?
View attachment 1461264
Many manlets are also framelets
Not entirely. Your frame will most likely get bigger, but still not proportional. Like 90% of 6'5" guys I know irl have the body of Conan O'Brien. Skinny fat, dogshit frame and long limbs, etc.

The rock is a WWE wrester who got paid millions of dollars for his body. He will obviously be in the minority that has a good frame. The Asian guy has acromegaly.

Models are like 6'0"-6'1" barefoot max. Most are twinks with tiny frames though. Even Gandy had like a 15 inch bideltoid before gym/roidmaxxing. You sacrifice having a wide frame for a few inches of height, which imo is not a good tradeoff.
You can’t be serious at this point
There is. The taller your skull is, the taller your maxilla and mandible will be. Usually this correlates with prognathism or other types of undesirable cranial development and lack of forward growth. Only black people from what I've seen have completely unaffected facial growth at taller heights, which I've been saying since I joined this site as well.
jfl at this autism.
Being 6‘2 tall doesn’t make you have such a much taller skull than if you were 5‘9.
Those are millimeters and they don’t effect facial growth.
Chico has shit frame. Same with Maher
and still they look more Dom than a manlet with mogger frame.
Also they both have an average frame.
Everyone in America frauds their height by 2 inches, especially actors. Subtract 2 inches from everyone's listed height.
nigga just look up candids from the hemsworth brothers. They tower over almost every other actor. It’s obv that they are both 6‘3
All the Chads I see irl are like 5'9'-5'10
And you still fail to understand it.

The reason why you see more Chads at a height of 5‘9-10 is because this height range is more common.

A chad face is extremely rare.
Being really tall is extremely rare as well.
So being extremely tall and having a chad face is even more rare.

There are more people at 5‘9 than 6‘3.
So the probability that someone with a chad face is 5‘9 tall is higher than the probability that he is 6‘3 tall.
Not because of different facial growth because that’s bullshit if we aren’t talking about it absurd heights,

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ALP, Deleted member 18917 and 1 other person
You can’t be serious at this point

jfl at this autism.
Being 6‘2 tall doesn’t make you have such a much taller skull than if you were 5‘9.
Those are millimeters and they don’t effect facial growth.

and still they look more Dom than a manlet with mogger frame.
Also they both have an average frame.

nigga just look up candids from the hemsworth brothers. They tower over almost every other actor. It’s obv that they are both 6‘3

And you still fail to understand it.

The reason why you see more Chads at a height of 5‘9-10 is because this height range is more common.

A chad face is extremely rare.
Being really tall is extremely rare as well.
So being extremely tall and having a chad face is even more rare.

There are more people at 5‘9 than 6‘3.
So the probability that someone with a chad face is 5‘9 tall is higher than the probability that he is 6‘3 tall.
Not because of different facial growth because that’s bullshit if we aren’t talking about it absurd heights,
Yes, Gandy has a shit frame.

Nintchdbpict000341816247 2

Millimeters are miles on the face.

Their frames are below average for their height. I framemog both of them and I'd consider my frame average at best for my height.

Not really. You're assumption is that people of all heights have the exact same craniofacial development. There's no evidence in either direction, but from my own observation people who are taller usually have worst features due to different sphenoid bone angles and taller maxilla + mandibles. Is it not a coincidence that nearly every heart throb is like 5'8"-5'10" unfrauded? 6'3" is in the minority and even the shorter guys facially mog them.

Like 90% of 6'5" guys I know irl have the body of Conan O'Brien. Skinny fat, dogshit frame and long limbs,
Idk many tall guys look framelet because they're also too skinny

Loox and Zyzz both had "bad frame" before starting working out and after putting on muscle they look proportionate

Martyn Ford (6'8) before gym and after

I would say that tall men need more time to gymmax but after building a good body they're moggers

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yes, Gandy has a shit frame.

nintchdbpict000341816247-2-jpg.1461295
He wasn’t fully developed there but anyways that’s not even close to your low iq 15 inch claim
Millimeters are miles on the face
not when it comes to skull height.
But where do you even get this bullshit from that taller people have taller skulls?
The average 5‘9 guy pretty much has the same skull size as the average 6‘2 guy
Their frames are below average for their height
i thought tall people always have shit frames so how are they now below average for their height?
Also they both just Lack shoulderwidth.
Their bones are thick af.
Not really. You're assumption is that people of all heights have the exact same craniofacial development. There's no evidence in either direction, but from my own observation people who are taller usually have worst features due to different sphenoid bone angles and taller maxilla + mandibles
Cool story but your observation is wrong.
And as I said you make the mistake of ignoring the fact that a shorter height is more common which also means that chad faces are more common on shorter heights.

And you still didn’t show any evidence that a 5‘9 person has on average better facial development than a 6‘2 person.
So all your arguments are useless.
Is it not a coincidence that nearly every heart throb is like 5'8"-5'10" unfrauded
because this is the most common height range jfl. How often do I have to repeat this.

I explain this only one time again and if you still don’t get it just blow your brains out.

Let’s say a high tier chad face is 99%.
5‘9-10 height is around 50%
6‘2-3 height is around 95%

This means that out of 100 people 50 fall into the 5‘9-10 range.
But just 5 people fall into the 6‘2-3 range.

The high tier chad face is just 1/100.
But since only 5 people are 6‘2-3 tall the chances are much more rare that the high tier chad appears on this minority of tall people.
Instead the probability is immense higher that the high tier chad face appears in one of the 50 people with 5‘9-10 height

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 14160
He wasn’t fully developed there but anyways that’s not even close to your low iq 15 inch claim

not when it comes to skull height.
But where do you even get this bullshit from that taller people have taller skulls?
The average 5‘9 guy pretty much has the same skull size as the average 6‘2 guy

i though tall people always have shit frames so how are they now brown average for their height?
Also they both just Lack shoulderwidth.
Their bones are thick af.

Cool story but your observation is wrong.
And as I said you make the mistake of ignoring the fact that a shorter height is more common which also means that chad faces are more common on shorter heights.

And you still didn’t show any evidence that a 5‘9 person has on average better facial development than a 6‘2 person.
So all your arguments are useless.

because this is the most common height range jfl. How often do I have to repeat this.

I explain this only one time again and if you still don’t get it just blow your brains out.

Let’s say a high tier chad face is 99%.
5‘9-10 height is around 50%
6‘2-3 height is around 95%

This means that out of 100 people 50 fall into the 5‘9-10 range.
But just 5 people fall into the 6‘2-3 range.

The high tier chad face is just 1/100.
But since only 5 people are 6‘2-3 tall the chances are much more rare that the high tier chad appears on this minority of tall people.
Instead the probability is immense higher that the high tier chad face appears in one of the 50 people with 5‘9-10 height
Wasn't fully developed? He's 22 in that pic. His frame is well below average. I love how you call me low IQ when you can't understand I was exaggerating when I said 15 inches lmfao.

What are you on about? You can literally tell people's heights by their faces. Everyone's cranial size is the same, so all the difference is in a taller mandible and maxilla, which usually has an adverse effect your looks. It'll be a smaller difference at 6'2", but at 6'5" it's a noticeable difference.

Their clavicles are short. Tall people do have shit frames on average. Conan O'Brien has the average frame I see irl of a 6'5" guy: skinny fat body, shitty long limbs, bad shoulder width, etc. He's still wider than Chico and Maher.

How dense is your fucking head? I've explained it 100x and you still say the same thing without logically thinking it through. Can you not look around and see people's faces of different height ranges? People who are 5'9" on average have much better faces than 6'3" guys. You don't even need studies or anything for this, just go outside and look around. You make the mistake of assuming that height and facial development are entirely independent, which they're not. Hence why you can tell someone's height by their face, most of which is due to their taller maxilla and mandible which usually adversely affect facial attractiveness. The only time they don't is when their giant ogre features align harmoniously ie. Maher, Elordi, Lundgren, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Wasn't fully developed? He's 22 in that pic
Compare his face on this pic with his face in his prime. He was late bloomer. Your frame can grow in your 20s
I love how you call me low IQ when you can't understand I was exaggerating when I said 15 inches lmfao.
you are a special case where it’s hard to tell if something is exaggerated, Ironie or serious.
What are you on about? You can literally tell people's heights by their faces.
No you can’t
People who are 5'9" on average have much better faces than 6'3" guys
because as I explained above 5‘9 guys are more common than 6‘3 guys which means that chad faces are also more common on someone with a 5‘9 height.
You don't even need studies or anything for this, just go outside and look around. You make the mistake of assuming that height and facial development are entirely independent, which they're not
I am still waiting for the evidence.
You can repeat that 100 times more it won’t make it more true.

Also even if it was true you forget that facial attractiveness is not just about the length of your maxilla and mandible but mainly about harmony, soft features and coloring as well which all are for 100% completely not effected by height

• +1
Compare his face on this pic with his face in his prime. He was late bloomer. Your frame can grow in your 20s

you are a special case where it’s hard to tell if something is exaggerated, Ironie or serious.

No you can’t

because as I explained above 5‘9 guys are more common than 6‘3 guys which means that chad faces are also more common on someone with a 5‘9 height.

I am still waiting for the evidence.
You can repeat that 100 times more it won’t make it more true.

Also even if it was true you forget that facial attractiveness is not just about the length of your maxilla and mandible but mainly about harmony, soft features and coloring as well which all are for 100% completely not effected by height
His face looks exactly the same. Only difference is he lost facial fat. Nothing else changed. Skulls don't grow past 22 and all his facial features look the same. His frame is still the same, he just packed on a lot of muscle.

Dude I'm not talking about Chad faces. I'm just talking about the average 5'9" guy having a better face than the average 6'3" guy.

There's no studies done on it. Just go outside and make observations.

Of course. That's why guys like Elordi, Maher, and Lundgren are still attractive despite having ogre-tier features. Having good mandible and maxilla growth is the easiest way to be attractive, hence why shorter guys are more attractive on average than taller guy. People with bad/ogre bones who are good looking are extremely rare.

This guy is facially one of the most attractive men to ever exist. Same league as Bommer, Hexum, etc. He's also 6'5" + wide framed so by PSL standards he should be the best looking man ever:

View attachment 1457559View attachment 1457560View attachment 1457561View attachment 1457564View attachment 1457566View attachment 1457567View attachment 1457569View attachment 1457570

Tyler Maher is also 6'5" with a maesthetic face:

View attachment 1457585View attachment 1457587View attachment 1457589

Dolph Lundgren is 6'5", gigawideframed, and roidmaxxed to oblivion. Good high PSL face too.

View attachment 1457604View attachment 1457605View attachment 1457606

But yet, these guys are completely unknown outside of PSL. Tyler Maher only has 30k followers on Instagram despite posting everyday with modeling agencies promoting him and all of his comments are from men. Vasiliy Stepanov is completely irrelevant. Dolph Lundgren is far from being a hearth throb and can't land any roles outside of being some ogre intimidating freak. Girls don't make edits of them or follow them anywhere. They probably think they look bad. My theory is that being 6'5" is actually bad for getting women, and only works for making men respect you more. All would have more appeal at 5'9".

Compare that to guys like Efron, Stallone, Wahlberg, and Van Damme who girls go crazy for:

View attachment 1457595View attachment 1457596View attachment 1457600View attachment 1457601View attachment 1457602
Cope. Ideal height is 2'4". Look at this robust slayer with dimorphic skull and compact midface:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Who cares Vinnie Hacker mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Think it has to do with pretty boys vs masculine. I believe pretty boys with light features do best on social media but possibly when it comes to more masculine men they're better IRL? I don't know.

6'5" with good proportions is like 0.0001%. Not a good benchmark to go by. 6'5" people on average are going to have bad proportions and frames along with it. Making the standard of 6'5" an extremely rare guy with everything proportional and unaffected is unrealistic.

Chico has shit frame. Same with Maher. Only WWE wrestlers and NFL players have fully proportional frames, and they're literally like 1/10,000,000, hence why they get paid millions. Even they always tend to have very ogre faces.

Again, you're using extreme examples of the best looking people on Earth. All the Chads I see irl are like 5'9'-5'10.
I'm 6'3 at 15 and I'm very proportional and not tiny framed at all.
Am I 1/1,000,0000000000020298473?
No, obviously not. Because this is cope, being tall as fuck makes you less likely to have a good frame, but it doesn't mean it's 1/10,000,000 to have decent frame.
Another guy at my same high school is 6'6-6'7 and his frame is perfectly fine and is proportional.
OMG MY HIGH SCHOOL HAS MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE OVER 6'3 WITH PERFECTLY NORMAL FRAMES????
MUST BE 1/1,000,000,000,000.

Also, this isn't just me and this guy, every guy I've seen above 6'2 has perfectly fine frame. I've barely seen any actual framelets irl and most of them are average height

Last edited:
I'm 6'3 at 15 and I'm very proportional and not tiny framed at all.
Am I 1/1,000,0000000000020298473?
No, obviously not. Because this is cope, being tall as fuck makes you less likely to have a good frame, but it doesn't mean it's 1/10,000,000 to have decent frame.
Another guy at my same high school is 6'6-6'7 and his frame is perfectly fine and is proportional.
OMG MY HIGH SCHOOL HAS MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE OVER 6'3 WITH PERFECTLY NORMAL FRAMES????
MUST BE 1/1,000,000,000,000.

Also, this isn't just me and this guy, every guy I've seen above 6'2 has perfectly fine frame. I've barely seen any actual framelets irl and most of them are average height
U don't have a 5 PSL face...

U don't have a 5 PSL face...
oh I thought u meant tall guys don't have at least average faces, my bad. I also disagree with the notion that on average tall guys are worse facially than average height guys. I see both all the time and they have similar face ratings often.
My point still stands on frame as well.

Last edited:
@LooksOverAll

Really curious on your perspective on this actually.

Say someone is at your height at 6ft8 and their frame is ideal as well and their facial development is similar one such as Jeremy Meeks. Would you consider the height still a failo because it might intimidate women or does it no longer matter at this point?

Interesting choice showing all those shorter guys naked. Anyways, I think the taller dudes are actually too chiseled and "Germanic" looking and that leads them to not have enough mainstream appeal. Compare them to 6'4 Jason Momoa whom a few years ago was the consensus sexiest guy in America.
i never got the momoas appeal

@LooksOverAll

Really curious on your perspective on this actually.

Say someone is at your height at 6ft8 and their frame is ideal as well and their facial development is similar one such as Jeremy Meeks. Would you consider the height still a failo because it might intimidate women or does it no longer matter at this point?
Doesn't matter. Chad face > all. He would have less broad appeal than 5'9-6' Chad.