Reactions: F36 and Deleted member 14848
Hexum but meeks probably has more modern appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, Biiyo03, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
hexum no question

• +1
Reactions: F36, Karstossos, Deleted member and 1 other person
Meeks is great but cmon, Hexum is top 3 ever.

• +1
Reactions: F36, Karstossos, AscendingHero and 2 others
Hexum mogs hard imo

• +1
Reactions: F36, Karstossos, Deleted member and 1 other person
Hexum mogs hard imo
Hexum is cavill but better. There's only one man that comes close to him and that's prime gandy IMO. Gandy has the best eye area of all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Hexum is cavill but better. There's only one man that comes close to him and that's prime gandy IMO. Gandy has the best eye area of all time
Hexum destroyed gandy in this mog battle. Hexum unmoggable tbh

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member and volcelfatcel
i mog them both :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Warlow, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Hexum destroyed gandy in this mog battle. Hexum unmoggable tbh

I think if you took both and put them in front of women gandy would mog IMO. Gandy has God tier eye area and looks more modern but hexum looks clasically handsome.

Both are moggers though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Jason Voorhees
Hexum enslaves Meeks

• +1
Reactions: F36, Justheretolmao, Karstossos and 1 other person
Hexum mogs pretty much everyone

• +1
Reactions: F36, Karstossos, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Hernan drago is a better version of hexum and mogs him tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hexum is good looking but you guys are starting to overrate him. Meeks has a better eye area.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Hexum is good looking but you guys are starting to overrate him. Meeks has a better eye area.
Hexum's eye area aside from his nct is top tier too. Meeks may eye area mog him but Hexum's bones blow Meeks out of the water.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
hexum is a 10/10
meeks is a 10/10

hexum is more classicaly handsome and gives of actor vibes and meeks looks like a living morph with insane appeal aswell

i think hexum mogs tho but only because he has hair and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Fekir9936 and Jason Voorhees
Hexum's eye area aside from his nct is top tier too. Meeks may eye area mog him but Hexum's bones blow Meeks out of the water.
Nvm hexum mogs. But it’s because of harmony, hair and him being white.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Nvm hexum mogs. But it’s because of harmony, hair and him being white.
Tbh both are top notch in term of aesthetics and looks start to become subjective at that level anyway.Objectively hexum has better face but if you talk about smv.To me, I think it comes down to a combination of the female demographic in question and personal preference - some women are into thugs like meeks, others more into masc high class chads. In the US ghettos, Meeks might mog hexum. In the villages of France, Hexum will mog into oblivion.

In total, considering width of appeal, I think Hexum takes it easily.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, Fekir9936 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Hexum but meeks probably has more modern appeal
Jfl no .

the girls who like Meeks are more vocal on twitter n shit and low class sluts . It's a vocal minority.

hexum has much higher giga appeal

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Spartacus1- and Jason Voorhees
Hexum by a large margin

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Jason Voorhees
Meeks mog

• +1
hexum all the way. meeks has receding hairline

Screen Shot 2021 06 14 at 090843

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Jason Voorhees
Meeks has better shaping perhaps and possibly a slightly more striking color, but even then It is still debatable if he has a better eye area. Hexum has far better brows and lashes, and his eye area looks much more dom. Maybe you’d give Meeks the win on eyes, but Hexum beats him everywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Meeks has better cheekbones, browridge, coloring, lips, hollow cheeks and eyes,

Hexum has better everything that has to do with hair, pheno, profile, chin, and harmony.

Jaw is about the same imo.

Meeks slightly has more things he mogs Hexum in than vice versa (face wise) but Hexum's pheno is pretty pretty much unmoggable. He looks like he'd be a superhero (Superman most likely they'd just have to dye his hair black) whereas Meeks looks like a gangster. Both have high appeal but superhero is more universally appealing.

Hexum mogs.

But JFL at this

and his eye area looks much more dom.
"Much more dom"
8C229D76 1A75 44AE 9A3A 41334F869E30

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Jason Voorhees
Hexum cant moggable

• +1
Reactions: F36, Karstossos and Jason Voorhees
Meeks may eye area mog him but Hexum's bones blow Meeks out of the water.
I agree but in what ways does Hexum's bones mog meeks, i agree just curious for your elaborative take.

Also yes imo Meek's eyes may mog Hexum, in most shots, even tho he barely has any eyebrows.

It's debatable in this gif/image tho
Insane gif of hexum striking
Hexum insane anterface side profile

His eye color+browridge is insane but so is Meeks, but Meeks has a top tier eye shape+eyelids, Meeks slightly eye mogs but yea Hexum mogs overall but it's not as a blowout as you think.
Jeremy meeks insane gigachad game over
OP pic of meeks
Dude's insane, he looks like an endgame gigachad boss. Mirin dimorphism+bones

Also rate this Meeks Morph
Insane jeremy meeks morph

• +1
I agree but in what ways does Hexum's bones mog meeks, i agree just curious for your elaborative take.

Also yes imo Meek's eyes may mog Hexum, in most shots, even tho he barely has any eyebrows.

View attachment 1348192View attachment 1348193

His eye color+browridge is insane but so is Meeks, but Meeks has a top tier eye shape+eyelids, Meeks slightly eye mogs but yea Hexum mogs overall but it's not as a blowout as you think.
View attachment 1348195View attachment 1348196

View attachment 1348200
What age of females would you say Meeks in that pic appeals to the most?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
What age of females would you say Meeks in that pic appeals to the most?
More older women, like above 18+, and even grannies jfl.

There's alot of cope around here, yes while prettyboy theory is legit and alive. Gigachad is gigachad. Appeal to all women, age, race, etc.

He would slay prime jb's with hair+collagen with ease, forget that even bald if he wanted to. And you're damn right he would get college girls easily, any female tbh.

On his youtube channel there's a video of him walking about and it's suifuel, so much iois from prime foids.

Like I said Gigachad is Gigachad, maesthetic dom is ideal tbh+esp. for aging.

Dom bone structure+while looking high class/angelic+high sex appeal+good youth and health indicators

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and Phillybeard1996
  • +1

View attachment 1348192View attachment 1348193

View attachment 1348195View attachment 1348196

View attachment 1348200
You right tho because Hexum doesn't bone mog Meeks out of the water. Both have prominent strong brows, Meeks has better zygos, both have top tier jawlines with Hexum's having more mass, Meeks eye area is way better (imagine Hexum with Meeks eyes) etc. What separates the two is really pheno and race.

• +1
You right tho because Hexum doesn't bone mog Meeks out of the water. Both have prominent strong brows, Meeks has better zygos, both have top tier jawlines with Hexum's having more mass, Meeks eye area is way better (imagine Hexum with Meeks eyes) etc. What separates the two is really pheno and race.
Meeks is unmoggable here tho
Jeremy meeks insane gigachad game over

and in this morph
Insane jeremy meeks morph

Meeks would mog hexum hard imo with better/more hair+better nose from the front (looks a little to wide/unharmonious in the mog shot if im nitpicking) +more angelic looking+higher collagen, like the morph.

Both once in a century, high appeal high t gigachads.

Also, Hexum's voice is god tier, just had to say that no homo.

In what ways do you think Hexum mogs meeks?

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Jason Voorhees

There's alot of cope around here, yes while prettyboy theory is legit and alive. Gigachad is gigachad. Appeal to all women, age, race, etc.

He would slay prime jb's with hair+collagen with ease, forget that even bald if he wanted to. And you're damn right he would get college girls easily, any female tbh.

On his youtube channel there's a video of him walking about and it's suifuel, so much iois from prime foids.

Dom bone structure+while looking high class/angelic+high sex appeal+good youth and health indicators
Yea I agree masc chads who are 35 still appeals to all ages even though theyappeal to adult women more so do 19 year old pretty boys they all ages. But Meeks def has good appeal to every girl lol even when bald.

• +1
Yea I agree masc chads who are 35 still appeals to all ages even though theyappeal to adult women more so do 19 year old pretty boys they all ages. But Meeks def has good appeal to every girl lol even when bald.
this

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
Meeks would mog hexum hard imo with better/more hair+
Yeah Meeks needs hair but almost curly mulatto hair for JB appeal. There's this one mugshot pic of Meeks (it isn't the 3 mugshot pic of him at age like 19, 25 and 30) where he had curly hair. If he had more curled and is the curls were longer he'd be unmoggable.
better nose from the front (looks a little to wide/unharmonious in the mog shot if im nitpicking
I feel the same way. Weird tho because I don't really notice his nose in any other pics but his mugshot.
+more angelic looking+higher collagen, like the morph.
Facts he looks super angelic in the morph. Pretty asf while still looking dom.
Also, Hexum's voice is god tier, just had to say that no homo.
I'd kill my children for Hexum's voice. Unbelievable how good it is.
n what ways do you think Hexum mogs meeks?
Everything related to hair, profile, pheno, chin and body. I will say Meeks is probably better in motion due to his smile not being shit. I think I told @Preston that Hexum should never smile. Brings him down at least 1 point

But you got the video for Meeks being approached by foids? Need that!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rydofx, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
Yeah Meeks needs hair but almost curly mulatto hair for JB appeal. There's this one mugshot pic of Meeks (it isn't the 3 mugshot pic of him at age like 19, 25 and 30) where he had curly hair. If he had more curled and is the curls were longer he'd be unmoggable.

I feel the same way. Weird tho because I don't really notice his nose in any other pics but his mugshot.

Facts he looks super angelic in the morph. Pretty asf while still looking dom.

I'd kill my children for Hexum's voice. Unbelievable how good it is.

Everything related to hair, profile, pheno, chin and body. I will say Meeks is probably better in motion due to his smile not being shit. I think I told @Preston that Hexum should never smile. Brings him down at least 1 point

• +1
Meeks mogs him because he looks more unique hexim looks like a generic chad

• +1

Cope, when I was 18 I remember Meeks first coming out and every girl (I went to upper middle class school) was talking about him I saw it being showed all over Instagram and snap chat, sure most were the more vocal ones but most girls even the quest HQNP ones were soiling over him in class.

It was a reminder that I may be the chadlite of my school but I’m still subpar to Chadrone and chad

• +1
Lol it was a while ago, i have to look.

But i do have one where he just on the street+got some iois hold up

There's a bit of action in this video hold up, I'll have to look for the other one

• +1
Cope, when I was 18 I remember Meeks first coming out and every girl (I went to upper middle class school) was talking about him I saw it being showed all over Instagram and snap chat, sure most were the more vocal ones but most girls even the quest HQNP ones were soiling over him in class.

It was a reminder that I may be the chadlite of my school but I’m still subpar to Chadrone and chad
What the fuck do you mean COPE?

Fucking hell greycels man, you wrote a whole thesis to further prove my point.
Gigachad is gigachad. Appeal to all women, regardless age, race, etc.
Are you fucking stupid?

Like I said Gigachad is gigachad. Also funny story, the mog never stops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Frank Jack and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lol it was a while ago, i have to look.

But i do have one where he just on the street+got some iois hold up

There's a bit of action in this video hold up, I'll have to look for the other one

After seeing Hexham in motion I change my vote to Hexham. Only guy I think is on his LV is prime cormack

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Jason Voorhees
After seeing Hexham in motion I change my vote to Hexham. Only guy I think is on his LV is prime cormack
Ik @Frank Jack despises drago but this is insane. Even @Preston a die hard hexum sucker jfl, admits he mog in this one.

Insane gif of hernan drago

@CursedOne @cloUder @RecessedPrettyboy @Salludon @Boxingfan @germanlooks

Tagging fellow Drago Disciples

Simply the pinnacle, jaw dropped for days when I first saw him last year
Insane pic of drago class from the rest facial definition

@harding (justmewbrah alt, just announce yourself already)

@volcelfatcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, germanlooks, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Ik @Frank Jack despises drago but this is insane. Even @Preston a die hard hexum sucker jfl, admits he mog in this one.

View attachment 1348264
@CursedOne @cloUder @RecessedPrettyboy @Salludon @Boxingfan @germanlooks

Tagging fellow Drago Disciples

Simply the pinnacle, jaw dropped for days when I first saw him last year
View attachment 1348266
@harding (justmewbrah alt, just announce yourself already)

@volcelfatcel
Yeah he's good in that gif but that's pretty much the only one. Idk why but he looks pretty boyish. Maybe his bones weren't fully developed or what but yeah that's how I feel

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero