[Meekspill] Mulatto's rated rated higher in attractiveness then both black or white men

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Found this on .co
https://incels.is/threads/half-blac...tractive-than-white-men-and-black-men.235629/
Credit to @Edmund_Kemper

This proves @Amnesia right tbh

“Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,” Stepanova told PsyPost. “However, when we talk about mixed-race faces, faces that have (a) an even mixture of both Afrocentric and Eurocentric facial features (shape of the nose, lips, etc.) and (b) a skin tone that is not too light and not too dark are perceived as the most attractive.”

“People are attracted most to the faces that are an even mixture of Black and White phenotypes.”

The study also found no evidence that the attractiveness ratings were moderated by the ethnicity of the participants.

The research, however, has some important caveats.

“Human facial attractiveness is very multifaceted,” Stepanova remarked. “We only used male faces. Future studies should consider answering this question with female faces. We also used computer generated faces for better control of skin tone and facial features manipulations, and the next step would be to conduct this work with actual photographs. What about younger and older faces (i.e., faces of kids and older adults)?”

Key takeaways
  1. An even mixture of afro and euro features are ideal
  2. Skin tone "not too light and not too dark"
  3. The findings apply to only male faces
  4. Appears to be independent of the judges ethnicity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Beetlejuice and 15 others
lifefuel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, mulattomaxxer, Lux and 1 other person
Jewish meme fake news telling goyims to race mix

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, BasedUgandacel, Deleted member 2729 and 30 others
Jewish meme fake news telling goyims to race mix
Yea bro because the entire femoid population creaming themselves at a mugshot of meeks, bailing him out with a truckload of money and then shoehorning him into a top model is all Jewish propoganda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Somalipirate, Chadelite and 19 others
Yea bro because the entire femoid population creaming themselves at a mugshot of meeks, bailing him out with a truckload of money and then shoehorning him into a top model is all Jewish propoganda
jews created Meeks in lab confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BasedUgandacel, TsarTsar444 and 16 others
I'm mulatto and I can confirm. It is indeed a cheat code.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Cause of genetic diversity. It's kinda like the opposite of inbreeding, mixed-race people turn out taller (on average compared to the races mixed) & higher IQ as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Cause of genetic diversity. It's kinda like the opposite of inbreeding, mixed-race people turn out taller (on average compared to the races mixed) & higher IQ as well.
Basic biology tbh, more diverse gene-pool = greater chance of success.
Its why ill never understand tards here who say racemixing is unnatural

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beetlejuice, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
"Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,” "

:lul::lul::lul:
Yea sureee
Jfl at believing this jewish study

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
Basic biology tbh, more diverse gene-pool = greater chance of success.
Its why ill never understand tards here who say racemixing is unnatural
I mean I get wanting to preserve europian features & all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and SubhumanCurrycel
"Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,” "

Yea sureee
Alright man take it as you will.

Yea sureee
It's definitely true in my opinion. Personally, i've found this to be true everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and SubhumanCurrycel
I mean I get wanting to preserve europian features & all
Yea but dudes normally call it unnatural, against nature etc.
Preserving culture and identity is a different story tho.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Lux
It's definitely true in my opinion. Personally, i've found this to be true everywhere.
Yea bro blacks are more attractive than whites? In what world are you in?

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Mulatto, not black. So mixed.
The study says black people are more attractive than whites jfl. That should be enough to dismiss the entire study as jewish/biased or whatever you wanna call it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, toolateforme and Baldingman1998
The study says black people are more attractive than whites jfl. That should be enough to dismiss the entire study as jewish/biased or whatever you wanna call it.
I didn't read the study but the titles say half black/half white

Tbh Black men> White men sounds sus asf.

Tbh Black men> White men sounds sus asf.
They probably showed subhumans for the "whites" and then top tier bbcs/mullatos to the participants so it would fit along with their "white are inferiors" agenda jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729
They probably showed subhumans for the "whites" and then top tier bbcs/mullatos to the participants so it would fit along with their "white are inferiors" agenda jfl
They were computer algorithm generated faces i believe.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlexAP, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
I don't believe in these things, I believe in what i see irl, and believe me i live on the most Mixed race country in the world, white mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
I don't believe in these things, I believe in what i see irl, and believe me i live on the most Mixed race country in the world, white mogs.
Probably loses its exotic hailo
1/2 mixed race are <5% in most 1st world western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Probably loses its exotic hailo
1/2 mixed race are <5% in most 1st world western countries.
No, the pics are cherrypicked, the average mixraced person doesn't look even near that
Most mixed race look like the mutt meme, a small percentage end up looking good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
No, the pics are cherrypicked, the average mixraced person doesn't look even near that
Most mixed race look like the mutt meme, a small percentage end up looking good
They were computer generated by an algorithm

Asking men which race of men are most sexually attractive. Wow what a legitimate study!

Asking men which race of men are most sexually attractive. Wow what a legitimate study!
1. They weren’t told the faces respective race they were just given 100 consecutive images to rate
2 both men and women

I would think this is more because of the fact that mixed race couples tend to be better looking (at least IMO), as there's a often a higher looks threshold for people to date interracially and therefore their kids are better looking too.

Mulatto product of subhuman parents = subhuman 9/10 times just like other races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1680
Hmmm, that study also claims that African faces are found more attractive than white faces. I’ve talked to a lot of foids who say that they only fuck black guys once, as a bucket list thing. One girl told me she vomited after, and that he was average but creampied her (legendary). I’d agree mixed race mogs, but I don’t know about Africans mogging North Atlantid or faelid tbh

• +1
Reactions: doll and SubhumanCurrycel
Found this on .co
https://incels.is/threads/half-blac...tractive-than-white-men-and-black-men.235629/
Credit to @Edmund_Kemper

This proves @Amnesia right tbh

“Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,” Stepanova told PsyPost. “However, when we talk about mixed-race faces, faces that have (a) an even mixture of both Afrocentric and Eurocentric facial features (shape of the nose, lips, etc.) and (b) a skin tone that is not too light and not too dark are perceived as the most attractive.”

“People are attracted most to the faces that are an even mixture of Black and White phenotypes.”

The study also found no evidence that the attractiveness ratings were moderated by the ethnicity of the participants.

The research, however, has some important caveats.

“Human facial attractiveness is very multifaceted,” Stepanova remarked. “We only used male faces. Future studies should consider answering this question with female faces. We also used computer generated faces for better control of skin tone and facial features manipulations, and the next step would be to conduct this work with actual photographs. What about younger and older faces (i.e., faces of kids and older adults)?”

Key takeaways
  1. An even mixture of afro and euro features are ideal
  2. Skin tone "not too light and not too dark"
  3. The findings apply to only male faces
  4. Appears to be independent of the judges ethnicity
View attachment 644284
View attachment 644285
View attachment 644286
You need to make a rating for each mixed race and by gender!!!

I think to make a start.

male from : Asian (rice) + White parent = still bad (Elliot Rodgers)
female from : Asian (rice) + White parent = good

male from : Asian (curry) + White parent = good (and God if blue eyes from the white inherited))
female from : Asian (curry) + White parent = good

etc.......

based i already know this
mulatto is the superior race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
don't need a study to know this. Mulatto mogs.

No way in hell men find mixed raced women more attractive than high E big titted blonde sluts
Screenshot 20200608 121949 Instagram

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlexAP, Beetlejuice and 5 others
For every good looking mulattp, there are 4 utter subhuman mulattos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Chadlitecel
Hmmm, that study also claims that African faces are found more attractive than white faces. I’ve talked to a lot of foids who say that they only fuck black guys once, as a bucket list thing. One girl told me she vomited after, and that he was average but creampied her (legendary). I’d agree mixed race mogs, but I don’t know about Africans mogging North Atlantid or faelid tbh
U mean the majority of girls u have talked to admit they fucked black guys?

Arent there almost 0 blacks in australia so then it would be easy mode to slay. But i doubt it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Vvvvxxxx
U mean the majority of girls u have talked to admit they fucked black guys?

Arent there almost 0 blacks in australia so then it would be easy mode to slay. But i doubt it
Not many black guys, but I'm in an area where it's pretty ethnic, so mostly occupied by Indians and Asians, and a couple Sudanese, so it's almost opposite here, like, I'm almost a rarity. Where I usually live though (moved back in with parents before lockdown), is like 100% white, surfer town shit, that's where those girls are from, dumb whores though tbh. Yeah like a good 60-70% of the girls I know jfl.

We also used computer generated faces for better control of skin tone and facial features manipulations, and the next step would be to conduct this work with actual photographs.

JFL at people thinking this bs study disproves the immense amount of data supporting the JBW theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
The fuck you like then, Sheboons ?
i dont have a type or race.I literallly just like what i like.Most you guys i see on here tho are all obsseesed with these scrawny tiktok white girls lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: poloralf
i dont have a type or race.I literallly just like what i like.Most you guys i see on here tho are all obsseesed with these scrawny tiktok white girls lol
Oh yeah they're very scrawny
Screenshot 20200608 121949 Instagram

Screenshot 20200720 142350 Instagram

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, RecessedPrettyboy and Yliaster
ill never breed a non-white girl that doesn't have blue eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beetlejuice, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person