Meet Joe Black is SUPER blackpilled

Dele Alli Regen

Dele Alli Regen

6'2 and HTN by June 2025 or rope
Won’t spoil the movie too much for the 1% of you who have an attention span of more the 5 seconds and will actually wanna watch it. Brad Pitt
0B496AC7 CB7D 4B11 BC66 6C7320708B2B
is basically autistic 90% of the movie and still manages to steal this subhuman
CA047D9E 5FA9 4F7D B2D3 5F8F6F23D63D
niggas bitch who’s an absolute stacy and only really wants him for his money because we can all see he’s ugly asf.
3361D642 7053 4703 B6B2 C16F7F69CF02
she would rather spend her life with, fight with her father, and fuck an autistic chad rather than spend another second with a subhuman millionaire. BRUTAL. genuinely tho it’s a good movie so i would suggest watching. if you do end up watching reply to this thread with your reaction.

only tagging people i assume have a good attention span
@looksmaxprofile @andy9432 @user123456 @Reformed @User28823 @infini @coispet @aesthetic beauty @Christiano @murdah @Meraki @SteveRogers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, twojei, owlofathena and 13 others
if there was a sequel she would probably get sick of chad and go to betabuxx with the subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Chadeep, Andremln and 3 others
are any of u niggas actually thinking of watching it?

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
for his good personality of course
actually i take it back. she may stick with chad and make more chads or make chads then go to the betabuxxer and refuse to make subhuman children. BRUTAL.

this actress fog jolie

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, SteveRogers, Dele Alli Regen and 1 other person
she didn't like incel because he had a bad personality and was trying to ruin her father's business

• Hmm...
Cope unless you are angelic chad aryan pheno prime pitt
I get rated high cl to chad with height body and face but im autist asf face alone is htn

• +1
this actress fog jolie
obviously. i think they dated during this movie but it’s not confirmed. it’s a shame brad didn’t marry her instead of jolie. jolie ended up making him look a child abuser in front of the whole world. brutal.

• +1
Reactions: SA7
she didn't like incel because he had a bad personality and was trying to ruin her father's business
not really. he just got sick a tired of her gushing over pitt and she didn’t know about the business.

Pitt looked insane in Joe Black. I was just mirining him the entire time I was watching the movie. He peaked in this movie imo.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, OldRooster, Chadeep and 1 other person
Pitt looked insane in Joe Black. I was just mirining him the entire time I was watching the movie. He peaked in this movie imo.
looked insane at the end with the tux. genuinely might be unmoggable there.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
forlani is one of the best looking actresses i’ve ever seen. shame she didn’t become an A Lister because of Harvey Weinstein. would’ve loved to see her in more major movies.

• +1
Just look like Pitt theory
I look more like cavill though its over
to be honest though. i think the scene in the coffee shop where he was talking to her was the most important. she wasn’t too interested at first even though he’s very gl but after he chatted her up she didn’t mind that he was autistic for 90% of the movie. so it’s not all looks ig.

forlani is one of the best looking actresses i’ve ever seen. shame she didn’t become an A Lister because of Harvey Weinstein. would’ve loved to see her in more major movies.
She looked great in her youth because she had enough harmony to offset her Sommerhalder tier jaw but now it looks uncanny asf.

• +1
She looked great in her youth because she had enough harmony to offset her Sommerhalder tier jaw but now it looks uncanny asf.
still think she looks good in motion now. her eyes look like she got cat eye surgery though. it’s a shame.

• +1
do u think it’s a bit weird how she was kissing everyone on the lips in that movie? i think she may have kissed the whole main cast.

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate and Jason Voorhees
apparently she dated keanu reeves and was even engaged to him. would’ve been a mogger couple.

• +1
@Eli forgot to tag u bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Did you even watch the film? His character got hit by 3 cars and then he died. His body was being used by death for 90 percent of the film. She even complains to him why he is not the guy she meet in the coffee shop. Death thinks she has fallen in love with him but then she mentions the guy from the coffee shop again. Decent thread though.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Did you even watch the film? His character got hit by 3 cars and then he died. His body was being used by death for 90 percent of the film. She even complains to him why he is not the guy she meet in the coffee shop. Death thinks she has fallen in love with him but then she mentions the guy from the coffee shop again. Decent thread though.
thanks for the summary sherlock. she literally met the coffee shop brad for a couple of minutes and quickly realized he’s fucking autistic but it doesn’t matter because she’s still deeply in love with his face. his personality changed but face didn’t.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
thanks for the summary sherlock. she literally met the coffee shop brad for a couple of minutes and quickly realized he’s fucking autistic but it doesn’t matter because she’s still deeply in love with his face. his personality changed but face didn’t.
He didn't seem autistic in the coffee shop. Everything is a new experience for him once his body is taken by Death.

He didn't seem autistic in the coffee shop. Everything is a new experience for him once his body is taken by Death.
he was charming in the coffee shop (1% of the movie) and was autistic the rest of the movie. only throng that’s didn’t change was his face. she’d rather ditch her rich subhuman boyfriend for autistic chad.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
this subhuman View attachment 2669329 niggas bitch who’s an absolute stacy and only really wants him for his money because we can all see he’s ugly asf. View attachment 2669368
No. You don't understand the social dynamics of super rich people. Her father is roughly speaking a billionaire, and she is an MD. She doesn't need to marry a rich guy for his money. It is common for the daughters of the super rich to pair up with the sons of the super rich simply because that is all they are exposed to and have familiarity with, they all go to the same private schools, live in the same neighborhoods, vacation at the same 5 star hotels, and use the same private airports. And I think in the movie that guy she is engaged to actually works for her super rich father.

eta: and he is not autistic at the beginning of the movie when he meets her in the Dinner. It is only after he is reincarnated that he become autistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Dele Alli Regen
No. You don't understand the social dynamics of super rich people. Her father is roughly speaking a billionaire, and she is an MD. She doesn't need to marry a rich guy for his money. It is common for the daughters of the super rich to pair up with the sons of the super rich simply because that is all they are exposed to and have familiarity with, they all go to the same private schools, live in the same neighborhoods, vacation at the same 5 star hotels, and use the same private airports. And I think in the movie that guy she is engaged to actually works for her super rich father.
i agree.
eta: and he is not autistic at the beginning of the movie when he meets her in the Dinner. It is only after he is reincarnated that he become autistic.
he’s autistic for 99% of the movie. although coffee shop interaction is what got her interested she seemed standoffish when he became weird until she eventually gave in and fell in love with a hot autistic man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and owlofathena
Won’t spoil the movie too much for the 1% of you who have an attention span of more the 5 seconds and will actually wanna watch it. Brad PittView attachment 2669326 is basically autistic 90% of the movie and still manages to steal this subhuman View attachment 2669329 niggas bitch who’s an absolute stacy and only really wants him for his money because we can all see he’s ugly asf. View attachment 2669368 she would rather spend her life with, fight with her father, and fuck an autistic chad rather than spend another second with a subhuman millionaire. BRUTAL. genuinely tho it’s a good movie so i would suggest watching. if you do end up watching reply to this thread with your reaction.

only tagging people i assume have a good attention span
@looksmaxprofile @andy9432 @user123456 @Reformed @User28823 @infini @coispet @aesthetic beauty @Christiano @murdah @Meraki @SteveRogers
Its likely shes rich herself so she doesnt need a ugly niggas income

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back