Meet the average guy who fucks grannies in 2022

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Do you remember my Grannyfish experiment I carried out on Tinder last month, featuring this 64-year-old widowed barrister looking for young, muscular men?

Well then, let's meet the average guy who would happily have sex with a granny in 2022.
Let's call him Alex.
To come up with Alex's face, I averaged out the faces of her 230 matches on MultiFaceBlender (this took an entire week, about 10 minutes a day), and this was the result:

He's quite good-looking, right?
Let's figure out what his stats would be, based on the most typical characteristics I observed with Joyce's matches:

• Education: Sixth form college
  • Job: Average 9-5 job
  • Height: above 6' tall
  • Body type: Whatever this is:
There were quite a few DYEL matches, but the number of muscular men with good insertions outnumbered the amount of DYELs observed.
It's absolutely eye-opening that young, fit, good-looking men are open to having sex with much older women, but I believe it's because Joyce is a high-status woman (she's a barrister working for a top London court.) If Joyce were a stay-at-home mother with 3 single children, I think Alex would be a subhuman fatcel.
Now let's compare Alex to the average University rower from my Uni (many of whom have white Becky or Asian/hapa girlfriends.) We'll call him Colin:

Colin wouldn't be anywhere near as muscular as Alex. He'd be an ectomorph with broad shoulders and a bit of muscle, but that's about it. Bear in mind I saw NPCs with his face walk around the Uni campus back when I studied.
As you can see, as well as bodymogging, Alex mogs Colin to oblivion facially. Colin has a cuck jaw, horseface and shit canthal tilt:

There is no university degree for Colin's face. Alex slays while Colin rots.
And this is the average face of a Chad-chaser on Tinder, who wants relationships and sex with prettyboy students:

If guys like Alex have to go dumpster diving for grandmas in 2022, it's truly over for Ychromosomecels. Female hypergamy and SMV is rising exponentially, and male SMV, including Chad SMV, is tanking like crazy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Yuya Moggershima, thegoat and 15 others
It is so over for many many men JFL

Fuckers really do this while being this above average

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
Do you remember my Grannyfish experiment I carried out on Tinder last month, featuring this 64-year-old widowed barrister looking for young, muscular men?
View attachment 1495373
Well then, let's meet the average guy who would happily have sex with a granny in 2022.
Let's call him Alex.
To come up with Alex's face, I averaged out the faces of her 230 matches on MultiFaceBlender (this took an entire week, about 10 minutes a day), and this was the result:
View attachment 1495367View attachment 1495368
Let's figure out what his stats would be, based on the most typical characteristics I observed with Joyce's matches:

There were quite a few DYEL matches, but the number of muscular men with good insertions outnumbered the amount of DYELs observed.
It's absolutely eye-opening that young, fit, good-looking men are open to having sex with much older women, but I believe it's because Joyce is a high-status woman (she's a barrister working for a top London court.) If Joyce were a stay-at-home mother with 3 single children, I think Alex would be a subhuman fatcel.
Now let's compare Alex to the average University rower from my Uni (many of whom have white Becky or Asian/hapa girlfriends.) We'll call him Colin:
View attachment 1495389
Colin wouldn't be anywhere near as muscular as Alex. He'd be an ectomorph with broad shoulders and a bit of muscle, but that's about it. Bear in mind I saw NPCs with his face walk around the Uni campus back when I studied.
As you can see, as well as bodymogging, Alex mogs Colin to oblivion facially. Colin has a cuck jaw, horseface and shit canthal tilt:

View attachment 1495391View attachment 1495395
And this is the average face of a Chad-chaser on Tinder, who wants relationships and sex with prettyboy students:
View attachment 1495398

If guys like Alex have to go dumpster diving for grandmas in 2022, it's truly over for Ychromosomecels. Female hypergamy and SMV is rising exponentially, and male SMV, including Chad SMV, is tanking like crazy.
i mog all of them and can't get laid with low tier beckies unless theyre sheboons

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and fogdart
View attachment 1495373
Let's call him Alex.

View attachment 1495389

View attachment 1495398

and combining different faces makes them better looking not worse so shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member
did they message the granny or just matched?

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It is so over for many many men JFL

Fuckers really do this while being this above average
If Alex were a real person, what would you rate him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
and combining different faces makes them better looking not worse so shit thread
At least many of these men had things in common: big jaws, good facial features.
A lot of the matches had very similar facial features like the aggregate

Do they have a granny milf fetish or something? There’s no way these guys don’t get younger hotter girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ShowerMaxxing, 5'8manlet and 4 others
dude i mog alex slightly in face but not body and im 30 y old and i still slay 20 y olds in a country thats very shitty on online dating.

If you look top 20 %+ get good pictures (this is key) + get tinder platinum with some effort you can slay cute girls.

You maybe wont have a staceylite but you will be able to slay a new cute chick every 2-3 weeks minimal.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
This dude on the left is 6.25 PSL clean
And what PSL do you rate Colin?

If guys who are 6.25 PSL (but no university degree) have to dumpster dive for grannies in 2022 then I can imagine what younger women want.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Do they have a granny milf fetish or something? There’s no way these guys don’t get younger hotter girls
A lot of these guys were attracted to her status and wealth.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
but some guys will take whatver is avaliable if it means they will get laid...

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
dude i mog alex slightly in face but not body and im 30 y old and i still slay 20 y olds in a country thats very shitty on online dating.

If you look top 20 %+ get good pictures (this is key) + get tinder platinum with some effort you can slay cute girls.

You maybe wont have a staceylite but you will be able to slay a new cute chick every 2-3 weeks minimal.
Here in the UK, hypergamy is ridiculous. It doesn't seem as bad here.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
but some guys will take whatver is avaliable if it means they will get laid...
Bear in mind that women tend to value relationships, especially LTRs, more than men. Which is why if men want to get their dick wet with no strings attached, they have to dumpster dive.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple, Chinacurry and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Same 6.25 maybe 6.4.Colin mogs in appeal to women under 25

@DivineBeing I’m waiting for your rating then
What’s so
Here's the average rating for Colin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 16530
Same 6.25 maybe 6.4.Colin mogs in appeal to women under 25

@DivineBeing I’m waiting for your rating then
how is that 6.25?

looks like peanut skull to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Xangsane
Who mogs, Alex or Colin
What do you rate Colin then, htn?
6+ is chad

the users said between HTN and Chadlite

I'd tend to agree

no need to jfl me if your stats and distributions on PSL are off u nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
6+ is chad

the users said between HTN and Chadlite

I'd tend to agree

no need to jfl me if your stats and distributions on PSL are off u nigger
I agree with that too
What do you rate Alex?

i'd be 100% incel if i looked like colin i wouldn't go outside at all

only if 6'3 in height
A lot of women here in the UK won't even look at Colin.
Guys with his face tend to have average or slightly above average girlfriends, some dating interracially (typically Asian)

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
@Chadeep @Rupert Pupkin @Matthias8272 @Titbot @RoundHouse @cmfanel @mulattomaxxer @Amexmaxx @WontStopNorwooding @thereallegend @ropemax @looksmaxxed @Biggdink @noodlelover @n0rthface @fogdart @Moggedbyevery1 @runescapeaddict1996 @resentfulincel @infidel hunter @SeiGun @Theodore Bagwell @pancakemouse @everythingisacope @forevergymcelling @eduardkoopman @Chinacurry @Grindr God @TRUE_CEL @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, noodlelover and Michael Myers
6'4 chad who is moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed
6'4 chad is 1/1000 already at least

you get status by looking like that simply

money is cope

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, noodlelover, Hueless and 1 other person
6'4 chad is 1/1000 already at least

you get status by looking like that simply

money is cope
They get status because modelling agencies scout them on the roads.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and DivineBeing
@Chadeep @Rupert Pupkin @Matthias8272 @Titbot @RoundHouse @cmfanel @mulattomaxxer @Amexmaxx @WontStopNorwooding @thereallegend @ropemax @looksmaxxed @Biggdink @noodlelover @n0rthface @fogdart @Moggedbyevery1 @runescapeaddict1996 @resentfulincel @infidel hunter @SeiGun @Theodore Bagwell @pancakemouse @everythingisacope @forevergymcelling @eduardkoopman @Chinacurry @Grindr God @TRUE_CEL @ForeverRecession
They all mog me to death

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Michael Myers
View attachment 1495373
Let's call him Alex.

View attachment 1495389

View attachment 1495398

1 thing. to add.

The average of many faces.
Looks better (95% of the time) than the individual faces in the sample size.

BECAUSE. The average of many faces, score high in the giga important factor: averageness. While most individuals deviade on factors from the averageness.

to show example.
The average of these 9 faces (b). Moggs all, or 8, of the individual faces (a). Most often, the average face of the sample, moggs most of the individual faces TO THE MOON and back.

averageness-face-beauty.png

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, noodlelover, DivineBeing and 2 others
2696315 1642273498537

Chadlite after a below average old lady :feelswah:

Ican't imagine how brutal the dating market will be in 20 years, suicide rates will be through the rough from inceldom.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Zer0/∞, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
1 thing. to add.

The average of many faces.
Looks better (95% of the time) than the individual faces in the sample size.

BECAUSE. The average of many faces, score high in the giga important factor: averageness. While most individuals deviade on factors from the averageness.

to show example.
The average of these 9 faces (b). Moggs all, or 8, of the individual faces (a). Most often, the average face of the sample, moggs most of the individual faces TO THE MOON and back.

averageness-face-beauty.png
A good set of guys mogged the average face though

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16530