Meet the average guy who fucks grannies in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A good set of guys mogged the average face though
It CAN'T be more than 5%!!!

Like 5% mogg the average face you showed.
5% will look similar to the average face.
45% will get mogged by the average face.
And the last 45% gets mogged to THE MOON and back, by the average face.

Muh mentioned statts are being generous to you. it's gonna be worse than what I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, DivineBeing and Michael Myers
Because you represent Colin :feelshah:
Nah, I look nothing like him. I don't have a peanut skull and NCT

It CAN'T be more than 5%!!!

Like 5% mogg the average face you showed.
5% will look similar to the average face.
45% will get mogged by the average face.
And the last 45% gets mogged to THE MOON and back, by the average face.

Muh mentioned statts are being generous to you. it's gonna be worse than what I mentioned.
The average chad chaser is a becky and many of those girls mogged her

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nah, I look nothing like him. I don't have a peanut skull and NCT

The average chad chaser is a becky and many of those girls mogged her
Lets meet :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Xangsane
Looksmax meetup when?
Already met up with someone from here and I invited them to my house
I said no kafirs allowed, so you're welcome :feelshah:

• Love it
Looskmatch

• JFL
Already met up with someone from here and I invited them to my house
I said no kafirs allowed, so you're welcome :feelshah:
thank you :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Looksmax meetup when?
Tbh. I'd want to be your friend IRL. Our personalities are similar and we both like to morph. One of the few people I really relate to here.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
Wtf is this bs. These niggas dumpster diving ruins it for the rest of us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Tbh. I'd want to be your friend IRL. Our personalities are similar and we both like to morph. One of the few people I really relate to here.
meet too

were both incel truecel

Thank you, much appreciated!
IDK but morph experiments are fun

You are either a LARPing dog or extremely retarded. I'd avoid you at all costs IRL.
everyone avoids me IRL at all costs

nothing new (y)

Thank you, much appreciated!
IDK but morph experiments are fun
I love to morph. Just for the heck of it. Faceapp does insane shit to people's faces. And when you combine it with multiple apps, you can get very impressive believable morphs.

• +1
Do you remember my Grannyfish experiment I carried out on Tinder last month, featuring this 64-year-old widowed barrister looking for young, muscular men?
View attachment 1495373
Well then, let's meet the average guy who would happily have sex with a granny in 2022.
Let's call him Alex.
To come up with Alex's face, I averaged out the faces of her 230 matches on MultiFaceBlender (this took an entire week, about 10 minutes a day), and this was the result:
View attachment 1495367View attachment 1495368
He's quite good-looking, right?
Let's figure out what his stats would be, based on the most typical characteristics I observed with Joyce's matches:

There were quite a few DYEL matches, but the number of muscular men with good insertions outnumbered the amount of DYELs observed.
It's absolutely eye-opening that young, fit, good-looking men are open to having sex with much older women, but I believe it's because Joyce is a high-status woman (she's a barrister working for a top London court.) If Joyce were a stay-at-home mother with 3 single children, I think Alex would be a subhuman fatcel.
Now let's compare Alex to the average University rower from my Uni (many of whom have white Becky or Asian/hapa girlfriends.) We'll call him Colin:
View attachment 1495389
Colin wouldn't be anywhere near as muscular as Alex. He'd be an ectomorph with broad shoulders and a bit of muscle, but that's about it. Bear in mind I saw NPCs with his face walk around the Uni campus back when I studied.
As you can see, as well as bodymogging, Alex mogs Colin to oblivion facially. Colin has a cuck jaw, horseface and shit canthal tilt:

View attachment 1495391View attachment 1495395
There is no university degree for Colin's face. Alex slays while Colin rots.
And this is the average face of a Chad-chaser on Tinder, who wants relationships and sex with prettyboy students:

View attachment 1495398

If guys like Alex have to go dumpster diving for grandmas in 2022, it's truly over for Ychromosomecels. Female hypergamy and SMV is rising exponentially, and male SMV, including Chad SMV, is tanking like crazy.

My sex dolls are on pre order.

• So Sad
I love to morph. Just for the heck of it. Faceapp does insane shit to people's faces. And when you combine it with multiple apps, you can get very impressive believable morphs.
people call me an autist because morphing is funny but everyone here is an autist tbh

A lot of work put into this, I can respect it.

• Love it
Ive got laid with several attractive girls in the UK off tinder and im a mid tier normie, the standards arent as high as this forumn would have you believe. Some people here are coping hard that theyre above average and cant get laid or some shit

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, gamma and Xangsane
Ive got laid with several attractive girls in the UK off tinder and im a mid tier normie, the standards arent as high as this forumn would have you believe. Some people here are coping hard that theyre above average and cant get laid or some shit
you're probably underrating yourself?

A lot of work put into this, I can respect it.
Thank you <3
Who mogs, Alex or Colin?

people call me an autist because morphing is funny but everyone here is an autist tbh
Yes. The amount of autism exhibited by users here never fails to shock me. I swear man.

• +1
Yes. The amount of autism exhibited by users here never fails to shock me. I swear man.
So many more users are legit more autistic than me ISTG

Are you white? Tall? NTmaxxed? There's your answer.

• +1
So many more users are legit more autistic than me ISTG
That mog battle you made between puddles man. That was fucking autistic.

• JFL
he likely has those stats
Could be race failo tbh? Like for example. Do you this dude would pass as white:

• +1
There's fetish for milfs and grannies, but ironically young hot girls are easier to get than those grannies.

• Woah
There's fetish for milfs and grannies, but ironically young hot girls are easier to get than those grannies.
Cope. Young hot girls can get chads 8x6 easiliy.

• +1
Are you white? Tall? NTmaxxed? There's your answer.
Im white yes, I have good NT photos of me at parties/socials rather than aspie selfies yes. I only have a selfie for a gym/body pic becasue its kind of hard to get someone to take that for you. Im 5'11.5 (a manlet in 2022 accoridng to some people here), but I fraud 6'0 in my bio

• +1
May seem like an easy choice but it ain't.
Why isn't it an easy choice? What PSL do you rate them both?

That's because they're young and dumb.
But what's eye-opening is that even though young prime women are easier, grannies are getting so many options to fuck.

Im white yes, I have good NT photos of me at parties/socials rather than aspie selfies yes. I only have a selfie for a gym/body pic becasue its kind of hard to get someone to take that for you. Im 5'11.5 (a manlet in 2022 accoridng to some people here), but I fraud 6'0 in my bio
There you go @Xangsane. Tall, NT white guy with good body slays cute girls. What a surprise.

• +1
Slayer IRL

Cope. Young hot girls can get chads 8x6 easiliy.
To fuck but not for LTR

He has to shave off his beard and contactfraud, yes
His lower third ain't the best. So he'd probably need to leanmax and get fillers.

• +1
Why isn't it an easy choice? What PSL do you rate them both?

That's because they're young and dumb.
But what's eye-opening is that even though young prime women are easier, grannies are getting so many options to fuck.
Because 99.9% of grannies don't want to fuck young boys, but if 1% of young boys has hots for grannies, there's 10 to 1 ratio of men, meaning they have to compete hard for those grannies. Weirder the fetish, more harder you'll have to seek for someone willing to make it happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane