Meet the average UK Tinder Slayer (2022)

ukcels stopped coping a long time ago @ManletEater

what do you rate her @volcelfatcel
View attachment 1522019

STFU. 99% of the dudes here would be all over her IRL. She probably SMVmogs you to the grave. This site underrates women and overrates men.

She is stacy to me.

Welcome to another instalment of The Tinder Chronicles.

We have already met a few characters on our journey. Let's reintroduce them.

Alex, a boyish University student chadlite that gets a thrill out of having sex with successful older career GILFs in exchange for money. He is Joyce's sugar baby:

Bonnie, a relentless MTB Chad-chaser who thinks she's not like other girls:

Colin, a University rower with a steady MTB girlfriend (who he barely puts up with everyday):

Danielle, a 23-year-old science degree virgin who only wants sex in an LTR with her looksmatch or slightly higher:

Dexter, a prettyboy Chad that Bonnie chases after:
It was Thom Strijd JFL

Earl, a techbro soyboy who is ready to betabuxx a MTB when she turns 30 (and had NSA sex with two landwhales at uni):

Fiona, a LTB woman who can't get Chad, and therefore chases after Chadlites relentlessly. Has a huge crush on Gonzalo:

Gonzalo, a non-NT Chadlite who has LTB and landwhale orbiters. He works in the same office with fellow <PSL 4.25 orbiters Andrea, Chantal, Erin, Gabrielle, Imelda, Karen, Melissa, Olga, Rebekah and Tanya. Fiona also has a huge crush on him:

Harold, a 4Chan user:

Isaac, a Chadlite with huge blue eyes. Like Gonzalo, he is invisible to HTB+ women:
@AdamAdam

Joyce, a 64-year-old widowed barrister who exclusively dates younger men. She is currently Alex's sugar mommy:

Now let's meet a new kid on the block. Say hello to Kyle:

Kyle is a rugby player Uni student who slays all the HTBs, Stacylites and Stacies of London. He is hyper-NT, goes to a lot of parties, listens to Drake and has sex twice a day with attractive women.

TLDR: Kyle is the average face of a guy who is a London Tinder Slayer in 2022. I averaged out all the faces of the Tinder Slayers in London (2022) and Kyle was the result composite face. Notice how he is a lot more masc/low trust-looking than Alex, a grannyfucker of a similar looks level. He does not look anywhere near as aspie as Gonzalo. He doesn't have a peanut skull like Colin. Unlike Alex and Gonzalo, Kyle actually gets to date and have sex with hot women.
SMV for appeal better than PSL, if u don't have an high SMV base to begin with a looksmaxing process and ascension based on PSL u are fucked clearly

What is the main the main part of SMV? Eye halo, midface proportions, coloring, phénotype, etc, all of these hard to change

Ur rugbyman don't have Cavill 99% jaw or mogging bones but he is very high SMV looking and have no competition on Tinder in the mass of jawlaw copers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@spiggacel

Back in my day, we used to play the dating sims games on Newgrounds.
flash_50364_card.png

simgirl_1.jpg

lol
and also lol at the state of existence of you lot in 2022

• JFL

Alex, a boyish University student chadlite that gets a thrill out of having sex with successful older career GILFs in exchange for money. He is Joyce's sugar baby:

Colin, a University rower with a steady MTB girlfriend (who he barely puts up with everyday):

Danielle, a 23-year-old science degree virgin who only wants sex in an LTR with her looksmatch or slightly higher:

It was Thom Strijd JFL

Earl, a techbro soyboy who is ready to betabuxx a MTB when she turns 30 (and had NSA sex with two landwhales at uni):

Fiona, a LTB woman who can't get Chad, and therefore chases after Chadlites relentlessly. Has a huge crush on Gonzalo:

Gonzalo, a non-NT Chadlite who has LTB and landwhale orbiters. He works in the same office with fellow <PSL 4.25 orbiters Andrea, Chantal, Erin, Gabrielle, Imelda, Karen, Melissa, Olga, Rebekah and Tanya. Fiona also has a huge crush on him:

Harold, a 4Chan user:

Isaac, a Chadlite with huge blue eyes. Like Gonzalo, he is invisible to HTB+ women:
@AdamAdam

Joyce, a 64-year-old widowed barrister who exclusively dates younger men. She is currently Alex's sugar mommy:

Kyle is a rugby player Uni student who slays all the HTBs, Stacylites and Stacies of London. He is hyper-NT, goes to a lot of parties, listens to Drake and has sex twice a day with attractive women.

TLDR: Kyle is the average face of a guy who is a London Tinder Slayer in 2022. I averaged out all the faces of the Tinder Slayers in London (2022) and Kyle was the result composite face. Notice how he is a lot more masc/low trust-looking than Alex, a grannyfucker of a similar looks level. He does not look anywhere near as aspie as Gonzalo. He doesn't have a peanut skull like Colin. Unlike Alex and Gonzalo, Kyle actually gets to date and have sex with hot women.
bro you fucking kill me youve made a whole sitcom out of this hahaha.

Btw Kyle looks like a typical medium ugly slayer probs have a sleeve tattoo too.

• JFL
bro you fucking kill me youve made a whole sitcom out of this hahaha.

Btw Kyle looks like a typical medium ugly slayer probs have a sleeve tattoo too.
What do you think would happen in this sitcom, who gets paired up with who?

Most likely. Kyle seems like an RTT'd Noah Beck.

What do you think would happen in this sitcom, who gets paired up with who?

Most likely. Kyle seems like an RTT'd Noah Beck.
kyle gets thesugar momma joyce

• JFL
@Xangsane its clear to see we need to get tats, and have a ripped body and you will slay more than a goo looking guywho doesnt have these things.
it not about pure psl in uk its about pure primitive sex appeal

• +1
@Xangsane its clear to see we need to get tats, and have a ripped body and you will slay more than a goo looking guywho doesnt have these things.
I made a thread about tinder UK slayers with all their faces

It was Thom Strijd JFL

Harold, a 4Chan user:

@AdamAdam

Wish I looked like Kyle with his curly hair

• +1
RTT is the most overweight looksmaxx in the UK, followed by curly hair and tan / mulatto skin that order

• +1
RTT is the most overweight looksmaxx in the UK, followed by curly hair and tan / mulatto skin that order
Bhai I have all of these minus the tats and rapids, I'm natty- although it's getting overplayed now by normies- back in 2012 when zyzz had it that was the golden era to capitalise on it.

Abolish women rights

Bhai I have all of these minus the tats and rapids, I'm natty- although it's getting overplayed now by normies- back in 2012 when zyzz had it that was the golden era to capitalise on it.
yeah but problem is it resets the baseline.

when it was Zyzz and later Chestbrah it was something that added to SMV sure, because it was pre.tinder, pre insta, and the wider economic machine hadn't really reset properly to the new norms of interest rates, growth, globalisation, and China.

now it is the baseline expectation, because foids think everyone looks like a Marvel Superhero, or a RTT love island bro.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane

when it was Zyzz and later Chestbrah it was something that added to SMV sure, because it was pre.tinder, pre insta, and the wider economic machine hadn't really reset properly to the new norms of interest rates, growth, globalisation, and China.

now it is the baseline expectation, because foids think everyone looks like a Marvel Superhero, or a RTT love island bro.
How much smv to foids would a 6'1, slim-muscular psl 5.75 North Atlantid, dark haired guy would have?

Brutal man, basically be 5.5psl plus, with fitness model body, perfect collagen, perfect hair.
Tough days brother
I almost feel like going mgtow some says on my looksmax journey it's tough to take

Brutal man, basically be 5.5psl plus, with fitness model body, perfect collagen, perfect hair.
Tough days brother
I almost feel like going mgtow some says on my looksmax journey it's tough to take
*Some days

Tough days brother
I know a 5.75 psl guy with an ottermode body and nice hair (but slightly norwooding at the temples) and quite tall that struggles with the hypergamous nature of the dating world

I know a 5.75 psl guy with an ottermode body and nice hair (but slightly norwooding at the temples) and quite tall that struggles with the hypergamous nature of the dating world
Yeah it's a tough world man, guess I'll cope with top notch hookers and money after moneymaxxing I suppose bro-
@Chinacurry does Dubai have the best hookers? Haha

• So Sad
Yeah it's a tough world man, guess I'll cope with top notch hookers and money after moneymaxxing I suppose bro-
Surprised?

Surprised?
Not really tbh, although I see some legit average and relative abominations do well with women so it's a strange one

• So Sad
Ntpill?
Guy is a male model too
Yeah a good looking guy still needs game- being NT is just being a normal dude who can talk to anyone, you need more than that- you need to be able to flirt well, escalate etc

• +1
Assuming you're talking top tier quality and money, then yeah Dubai, London, new York, Paris, Miami, LA have a large quantity of very high quality hookers for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah a good looking guy still needs game- being NT is just being a normal dude who can talk to anyone, you need more than that- you need to be able to flirt well, escalate etc
Perhaps so.

• +1
Tough days brother
MGTOW is a good idea, I'm too scarred here bhai, I just think no foid anywhere in the world would see me as a viable ONS or NSA option now

nah
We need to find you a girlfriend asap
usually incel knows the truth about dating market, even normies know that nowadays, gf lowers a mans iq ngl tbh tbh

• +1
MGTOW is a good idea, I'm too scarred here bhai, I just think no foid anywhere in the world would see me as a viable ONS or NSA option now
You gt good attention it seems and women treat u well too such as that Zara girl from gym.
Maybe use the fact women want ltr against them and treat them as an Fwb?
You slay as it is bro

You gt good attention it seems and women treat u well too such as that Zara girl from gym.
Maybe use the fact women want ltr against them and treat them as an Fwb?
You slay as it is bro
Hahaha yes that is fair, I can easily just larp as an LTR segment low value guy hahaha, but it would leave me dead inside

• So Sad
Why did this thread get so many reacts

• JFL
Just curious how do you make these morphs 🤔

• +1