Meet the average UK Tinder Slayer (2022)

Ngl I feel like I've had the misfortune of getting NTmogged to death by many cunts with a face like this

They outperform Male Models by running cheeky chappy jack the lad game
Aspie PCT squinters on sui watch in the presence of this NCT slayer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Thank you :love::love:
I can see that, yes. They'd think those guys won't want anything serious with them, and finding those guys would be difficult irl. Not to mention they'd feel insecure dating such men and usually the woman wants to feel pretty
So they settle but still have ridiculous standards

Kyle looks a bit like noah beck tbh

What would you rate Alex, Colin and gonzalo? They're gl guys too but I noticed that only landwhales and LTBs orbited gonzalo

Meanwhile Alex = average face of someone who matched with (and messaged) a 64 year old woman
Okay so I got my theory on what's happening:

The guys that we see are getting the bad bitches usually look like they're real / look normal/good enough to be on a dating app (They don't have 100% striking features but they do got some good features and some average/bad ones like IRL people do)

In this case, ask yourself how many people try to chadfish in London UK? With all the numbers of incredible looking chads with 0 flaws, women aren't dumb, they will pick on that.

It makes sense if you make a tinder exp in Ohio with Gonazlo and you will get attractive women because I doubt people would do a exp tinder in Ohio with chads.

Theres 2 things to do:
1. Try to get a guy that look like Gonazlo verified on Tinder so foids know he's real
2. Try to CHADfish in a place where most people don't chadfish

Imagine if you kept matching with stacies in Tinder and they wouldn't meet up with you or flake you, not one stacy but thousands, you'd think to yourself that they're just fakes

Kyle just looks like a normal person IRL. Nobody would chadfish with Kyle, what's the point? He's the usual "hot ugly" guy.

Gonzalo for me is a chad, he is a little bit unphotogenic probably but trust me. A good lower third in motion is CRAZY.

• +1
Ngl I feel like I've had the misfortune of getting NTmogged to death by many cunts with a face like this

View attachment 1521920

You're delusional if you think this man got NCT jfl

You're delusional if you think this man got NCT jfl
it looks like NCT without clicking on the pic to enlarge it
When I enlarged it the illusion disappeared

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

The guys that we see are getting the bad bitches usually look like they're real / look normal/good enough to be on a dating app (They don't have 100% striking features but they do got some good features and some average/bad ones like IRL people do)

In this case, ask yourself how many people try to chadfish in London UK? With all the numbers of incredible looking chads with 0 flaws, women aren't dumb, they will pick on that.

It makes sense if you make a tinder exp in Ohio with Gonazlo and you will get attractive women because I doubt people would do a exp tinder in Ohio with chads.

Theres 2 things to do:
1. Try to get a guy that look like Gonazlo verified on Tinder so foids know he's real

Imagine if you kept matching with stacies in Tinder and they wouldn't meet up with you or flake you, not one stacy but thousands, you'd think to yourself that they're just fakes

Kyle just looks like a normal person IRL. Nobody would chadfish with Kyle, what's the point? He's the usual "hot ugly" guy.

Gonzalo for me is a chad, he is a little bit unphotogenic probably but trust me. A good lower third in motion is CRAZY.
Gigacope. Foods are too low IQ to know. And the morphs look realistic.

• Love it
He got little droopy eyelids that are maybe only visible on pictures. In real life it's not that brutal.

NCT is so brutal that it's so visible IRL and in pictures (it's more brutal)

This guy got NCT as Neutral ones. Most ppl I encouter got droopy/Neutral shit like him tbh.

Gigacope. Foods are too low IQ to know. And the morphs look realistic.
Lmao bro why yall think women are so low IQ? U niggas really dont go outside the house. Women are normal creatures like us, they're not dumb enough.
If you keep getting catfished by different chads you wouldn't do the same mistake again. Women know if it's a fake one or not. Keep coping tbh

Lmao bro why yall think women are so low IQ? U niggas really dont go outside the house. Women are normal creatures like us, they're not dumb enough.
If you keep getting catfished by different chads you wouldn't do the same mistake again. Women know if it's a fake one or not. Keep coping tbh
Nigga. I talked to ethnic LTBs on dating sites who though they were looksmatched with Zach cox. Some ugly women think they are in the same range of attractiveness as Victoria's secret models. Most are pretty low IQ.

• JFL
Nigga. I talked to ethnic LTBs on dating sites who though they were looksmatched with Zach cox. Some ugly women think they are in the same range of attractiveness as Victoria's secret models. Most are pretty low IQ.
How is that being low IQ? that's called being delusional.
I don't blame them. If i was a LTB or a ethnic LTB i would also try my change with guys I'm attracted to, what's wrong with that? You would rathe rchoose your looksmatch or a stacy if given the chance?

How is that being low IQ? that's called being delusional.
I don't blame them. If i was a LTB or a ethnic LTB i would also try my change with guys I'm attracted to, what's wrong with that? You would rathe rchoose your looksmatch or a stacy if given the chance?
But the thing is I can compare my pics to those of chads and instantly tell they mog me. It requires a certain amount of IQ and self awareness to understand aesthetics and sex appeal enough to tell who mogs you and who you mog. I am also smart enough to know a Stacy would never be into me. Not knowing is a sign of low IQ. Btw I'd probably go for my looksmatch instead of the Stacy. I wouldn't want to sell something worth 50k for 100k as I'd be ripping the buyer off. Same logic applies here so I'd encourage the Stacy to go for a chad.

But the thing is I can compare my pics to those of chads and instantly tell they mog me. It requires a certain amount of IQ and self awareness to understand aesthetics and sex appeal enough to tell who mogs you and who you mog. I am also smart enough to know a Stacy would never be into me. Not knowing is a sign of low IQ. Btw I'd probably go for my looksmatch instead of the Stacy. I wouldn't want to sell something worth 50k for 100k as I'd be ripping the buyer off. Same logic applies here so I'd encourage the Stacy to go for a chad.
Nothing personal bro but you got super low standards and is probably insecure of may what happen with that "stacy" or whatever. You really is going to wife your looksmatch even if you're not attracted to her? THAT's being low IQ

Trying to bag someone that you're attracted to even if you're not on the same looks level, that's not being low IQ, that's just following biology

Nothing personal bro but you got super low standards and is probably insecure of may what happen with that "stacy" or whatever. You really is going to wife your looksmatch even if you're not attracted to her? THAT's being low IQ

Trying to bag someone that you're attracted to even if you're not on the same looks level, that's not being low IQ, that's just following biology
But I am not good enough for that stacy yet. I am gonna looksmax first and then try.

Nah. Shooting above your looks level is arrogant imo.

• +1
Nope. 100% curry.
Not surprised either - some curries can look very european.
Don't worry about gonzalo whitemogging you - he's mixed.

You and him are on a similar looks level imo
No. Mogs me to death. I am boneless cuck with ethnic pheno. He is chadlite pretty boy. I get jack shit iois IRL.

• JFL

View attachment 1521920

Not NCT

What do you rate him?

No. Mogs me to death. I am boneless cuck with ethnic pheno. He is chadlite pretty boy. I get jack shit iois IRL.
You look like a short-haired and slightly more maesthetic Peter Steele
You're not boneless at all

Some users said Gonzalo looks a little ogre

You look like a short-haired and slightly more maesthetic Peter Steele
You're not boneless at all

Some users said Gonzalo looks a little ogre
Peter steele is ugly. Also, looks a lot more masc than me. I am soy boy.

• JFL

Theres 2 things to do:

The women would believe the chad is a chadfish so sometimes they won't swipe on him

Doubt it. His NTness would affect how many good quality matches he'd get, but since he won't be located in the UK (hypergamy central) this time he might get more attractive matches.

My neighbour (who is dating a PSL 4 Chinese girl) looks a lot like him. He's 25

What do you rate Kyle?

you're in the minority. most people rated Gonzalo around PSL 5.5

Peter steele is ugly. Also, looks a lot more masc than me. I am soy boy.
Peter Steele isn't ugly JFL
He had many women lusting over him in the 90s
And you do look maesthetic

Mogged to death by the average granny fucker
I can't familiarize myself with the looksmax ratings scale
Chadlite is like 5.25 or something?
What do you rate the average granny fucker?

I think weak chadlite starts at 5.0 but IDK, I always used to think 5.0 was strong HTN

It's so weird that Alex, who is better-looking than Kyle, would have to dumpster dive for Grannies whereas Kyle fucks the hot young women

He got little droopy eyelids that are maybe only visible on pictures. In real life it's not that brutal.

NCT is so brutal that it's so visible IRL and in pictures (it's more brutal)

This guy got NCT as Neutral ones. Most ppl I encouter got droopy/Neutral shit like him tbh.

Nigga. Check your inbox and I'll show you a maesthetic version of me.

• +1
This is what Netflix and Disney teen dramas do to the brain

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
What do you rate the average granny fucker?

I think weak chadlite starts at 5.0 but IDK, I always used to think 5.0 was strong HTN

It's so weird that Alex, who is better-looking than Kyle, would have to dumpster dive for Grannies whereas Kyle fucks the hot young women
On a student night out there will be a few Kyles in the club but 0 Alex's
Alex is 1/500 in terms of rarity

To make those average faces, do the pictures of the guys have to be directly facing the camera?
I wanna make an average face of some foids pics I have saved

• +1
On a student night out there will be a few Kyles in the club but 0 Alex's
Alex is 1/500 in terms of rarity

To make those average faces, do the pictures of the guys have to be directly facing the camera?
I wanna make an average face of some foids pics I have saved
How rare are Colins, Harolds and Gonzalos?

I've met a guy who looks like Alex IRL, but he was a manlet. Of course, he struggled with dating.

Not really no - if the guys look slightly away it would easily be "cancelled" out

you use either multifaceblender or betaface

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
This is what Netflix and Disney teen dramas do to the brain
This chick:

Thinks she is on the same level as this chick:

I have no clue why. :p

Peter steele looks good here.

• +1
PSL 3.5 vs PSL 4

Also he does look good here - chad.
You are underrating the chick on the right. Nigga, she is a white HTB-Stacylite. She can lock down white chads easily. The girl on the left can only get slightly above average ethnic niggas.

Also, the girl on the left is hairier than most men JFL. Look at her legs. She is gross af.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and Xangsane
You are underrating the chick on the right. Nigga, she is a white HTB-Stacylite. She can lock down white chads easily. The girl on the left can only get slightly above average ethnic niggas.

Also, the girl on the left is hairier than most men JFL. Look at her legs. She is gross af.
If that girl is a stacylite, then Meghan Trainor is God

He looks above average but lacks the harmony to be a chad. He just looks weird to me. Don't think he has the same pheno as me either. Peter steele looks like an emo white man to me. I look arab/iranian/turkish and was treated like a local back in Pakistan. Even here, most people aren't shocked when I tell them I am pakistani. I guess most normies realize there is such a thing as a very light skinned pakistani.

Last edited:
  • +1

She is not stacylite. She look good. Becky/ HTB in good makeup at most

Her nose failos her hard

• +1
She is not stacylite. She look good. Becky/ HTB in good makeup at most

Her nose failos her hard

STFU. 99% of the dudes here would be all over her IRL. She probably SMVmogs you to the grave. This site underrates women and overrates men.

She is stacy to me.

• JFL
If that girl is a stacylite, then Meghan Trainor is God
Lifefuel for me if that is true. But she is gonna want a 6 ft+ NT white chad. Which I am not.

• So Sad