Meeting girls is so easy If you already know girls

Virgin at 29 😔

Virgin at 29 😔

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
Had a date today (longest date ever like 8hours) and she got a call from one of her friends to come to a bar. We went there and i was chilling with 2 girls at the same time (felt like a chad in the moment). After some time more and more girls came, i was like wtf is going on. At the end we were like 6 girls and 1 guy (me). Damn what a feeling, king of the world. I was worried tho what other guys thought about me like how does an ethnic nigga do this? Like one month ago i didnt even talk to a girl for decades and now this shit happens. I really clicked with 2 of them and we hang out more after the bar (with my date) and even exchanged numbers cuz they also like lifting so we will work out soon. I liked them more than my date but it would be a shitty move to ignore my date😂 anyway now i understand what people mean with social circle maxxing. The girls were NT af like telling stories all the time and my incel autistic ass was like „yea“ „hahah nice“ „thats coool“:feelswhy:

Anyway also 1 girl got a random DM from a guy on Instagram and everyone was reading the messages and trolling that guy and shit. Nigga just shot his shot but got made fun of by everyone:feelswhy: interesting thing is that they said guys never DM them even tho they have alot of followers and look good🤔

Also they said guys dont get DMs and nudes from girls so i instantly thought about the tyler maher experiments here and tried to blackpill them. But they didn’t believe me

This thread has no point im just sharing my story @the BULL @Chadethnic101 @StreegeReturn @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 20370 and 17 others
miring bro i hope i'm on this level of not giving af and chillness in some months

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Stopped reading the moment you said
Had a date, and girl invited her other girl friends over and you were the only (gay) guy between 6 other girls

And somehow your lack of value and time, somehow equated in your mind to feel like a Chad

Jfl at the state of incel in 2022. Truly over brother. I can't even bother reading further without thinking you is pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18485, metagross, Yliaster and 8 others
Pm me pics of your new girl.

I'm proud of you bro. Just 2 weeks ago it seemed you were ready to commit suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, EdouardManlet, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
mirin chad :chad:

• +1
congrats, you played yourself. friendzoned by 6 foids in one day. that's gotta be some world record.

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, p0lishsubhuman, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

Meeting girls is so easy If you already know girls are over six feet tall and nonwhite.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Yliaster, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
Caging at you telling them about Maher tinder experiments :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, metagross, closedplatecel and 3 others
and nonwhite
1bbujr

Income race
Racepill

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, ShowerMaxxing, lil truecel and 1 other person
Only a nonwhite could fall for this baseless drivel. Sad.

Here’s a post I made a little while back that outlines why this is all a scam.

In before dnr

20114.jpg

• JFL
Had a date today (longest date ever like 8hours) and she got a call from one of her friends to come to a bar. We went there and i was chilling with 2 girls at the same time (felt like a chad in the moment). After some time more and more girls came, i was like wtf is going on. At the end we were like 6 girls and 1 guy (me). Damn what a feeling, king of the world. I was worried tho what other guys thought about me like how does an ethnic nigga do this? Like one month ago i didnt even talk to a girl for decades and now this shit happens. I really clicked with 2 of them and we hang out more after the bar (with my date) and even exchanged numbers cuz they also like lifting so we will work out soon. I liked them more than my date but it would be a shitty move to ignore my date😂 anyway now i understand what people mean with social circle maxxing. The girls were NT af like telling stories all the time and my incel autistic ass was like „yea“ „hahah nice“ „thats coool“:feelswhy:

Anyway also 1 girl got a random DM from a guy on Instagram and everyone was reading the messages and trolling that guy and shit. Nigga just shot his shot but got made fun of by everyone:feelswhy: interesting thing is that they said guys never DM them even tho they have alot of followers and look good🤔

Also they said guys dont get DMs and nudes from girls so i instantly thought about the tyler maher experiments here and tried to blackpill them. But they didn’t believe me

This thread has no point im just sharing my story @the BULL @Chadethnic101 @StreegeReturn @forevergymcelling
Retard she invited her friends to your date you probably paid for all 6 of them

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Virgin at 29 😔
congrats, you played yourself. friendzoned by 6 foids in one day. that's gotta be some world record.
Idfc i kissed my date at the end and met many cool girls. 1 month ago i could never imagine this

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Chadethnic101, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

Meeting girls is so easy If you already know girls are over six feet tall and nonwhite.​

Bullshit if i were white i would have fucked them:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
  • WTF
Reactions: ballskin
Do you smile in your pics? How do you pose?

• Love it
Gj, you are now in the category of gay friend of every girls.

Not a good look brother. :blackpill:

• JFL
Gj, you are now in the category of gay friend of every girls.

Not a good look brother. :blackpill:
Idc bro im just gaining experience. Read my custom title u will understand

• JFL
Only a nonwhite could fall for this baseless drivel. Sad.

Here’s a post I made a little while back that outlines why this is all a scam.

In before dnr

1. The majority of economic activity is in city centers. Good luck getting real data from rural areas.
2. The online dating data isn't marriage focused.
3. Your view of white is so constrained and that points to some racist, white nationalist beliefs you have trouble hiding.
4. Speed dating data exists.

If you're white, struggling to get white women, living in "average town, Ohio", realize that Rust Belt demographics are pretty poor.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
i dont think this is a larp and usually i like to clown others here but progress is progress and at least you're out here doing something instead of rotting like me and many others boyo:blackpill:

• +1
i dont think this is a larp and usually i like to clown others here but progress is progress and at least you're out here doing something instead of rotting like me and many others boyo:blackpill:
Well its nothing special to be a larp tbh. Its not like anything happened. But yea great improvement for me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Bruh, I mean describe me what he looks like, not show me his pics lol.
Maybe like an ethnic normie version of Michael Morrone...kinda of

most ethnics are short so a 6ft4 ethnic is a big halo @Chadeep @FailedNormieManlet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and SLA
so normal interactions
atleast you didnt hear dickpill stories like i did

• +1
Mirin you Chad, really proud of your progress!

Can you pm me the girl?
Hopefully you see her again
Were they younger than you?
Germany girls right? I really like German girls

• +1
Mirin you Chad, really proud of your progress!

Can you pm me the girl?
Hopefully you see her again
Were they younger than you?
Germany girls right? I really like German girls
Yea she said she hopes that we meet again.
They were 18-26. girl i date was 25 i think
Na polish and Ukrain and 1 turk

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yea she said she hopes that we meet again.
They were 18-26. girl i date was 25 i think
Na polish and Ukrain and 1 turk
Nice I love EE women they like ethnics too bro
Pm her bro I won't dox etc

• +1
Have a 7some with them or you are a pussy.

• JFL
The problem with being friends with women is that you have to hang out with them and listen to them talk

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL