Meeting ritalincel GTFIH

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
I arranged to meet with ritalincel in a park. As soon as I looked at the park table I saw a shit skin curry on his phone, I prayed that it wasn't about to be ritalincel. Fortunately, another car pulled up next to where I was. This ugly motherfucker was ritalincel, driving a red 2003 holden commodore with 6 months rego. From then on I knew we would be best friends. First order of business was comparing wrist size.

Me on the left, who's wrist looks bigger?
I gotta say, ritalincel is a lot shorter than I thought he would be and his phenotype is pretty average.
Anyway, we obviously had to go clubbing, so we rocked up to the clubs after I destroyed him with game n watch in smash ultimate. There at the front of the club we saw none other than Chris Hemsworth. We knew that with a giga chad like Chris Hemsworth around our chances of slaying were slim but we decided to go in anyway. We would've if the bouncer didn't stop us. Long story short we went to a different club where women avoided us like the plague. Ritalincel was pretty depressed and was drinking hard, fortunately I don't drink so I was able to take this normal fag home.
On the way to his house I somehow managed to scrape another car that was trying to overtake me in a school zone. I got out to exchange driver information when I see that the car was a 2007 bmw 328i with 8 months rego. Knowing that this car happened to be the iconic car of the incel hero elliot rodger, I decided to pop the question and ask whether they were affiliated with the incel community. To my disappointment they had no idea what I was talking about but it's good to see normal fags repping elliot's legacy

Anyway here's a pic of ritalincels face:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

disclaimer: some parts of this story may be fictional or exaggerated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fobos, Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and 6 others
wrist mogs me to oblivion

high effort tbh

• +1
Reactions: Aids!, Alexanderr and RichardSpencel
is he baldcel?

ritalincel is like a celebrity here

Did you guys fuck though?

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Did you guys fuck though?
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Kill_Jew
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and ChoSeungHui
Ground breaking thread boyo

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
> /s

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Clicked every spoiler and im not disappointed

For all those asking about his hairline, just look at this.
442.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac
If you legit met up did you go clubbing tho ?

I came here expecting hot steamy gay sex,now I'm dissapoint.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Kill_Jew
someone boost me in league on oce server thanks, ritalincel is lower rank than me