Meeting women after college is impossible

How is it? Do they treat you like a normal human being or a decrepit oldcel?
They treat me like a normal human being, I didn't even say my age except to a guy, but I did mostly to get a degree since I was tired of having shit jobs

They treat me like a normal human being, I didn't even say my age except to a guy, but I did mostly to get a degree since I was tired of having shit jobs
so that must mean you just look younger than your real age. Would you mind telling me how old are you and the avg age of the students that you interact with?

so that must mean you just look younger than your real age. Would you mind telling me how old are you and the avg age of the students that you interact with?
28, average age 19-20

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
yea life post college sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
Geomaxx to SEA/Latam or rope. Unless you have a huge social circle in the west + Chad looks you're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't move to an easier dating market

• +1
Reactions: Raxflex
You honestly have to date the first thing that comes around.

Was sitting here thinking why I havn't come accross anything in like 5 weeks. Stuck with a low tier becky whos asked "So am I like your girlfriend now" through text yesterday. LOL HELL NO.

inb4 Your ugly, no i get a ton iOis from looksmaxing. iOis from becky at gym=/= P in V.

1) Work From Home and No University=No Propinquity. Without Propinquity You honestly don't have a chance to warm/cold approach/build trust.
2) College Sluttiness drys up.
3) Humans are Tribals as fuck, women date almost exclusively from social circles/acquaintances/friends of friends. HTN Friend group>>>Stranger Chadlite
3.5) Women are EXTREMLY weary of stranger men, even if you looksmax/dressmax you could be a legit burger flipping fake designer wearing crimal. She doesn't know shit about you.
4) Wageslaving-Gymceling-Cooking/Cleaning/Getting Read take up 90% of waking time. You can muster 1, mabey 2 nights out at bar/clubs and their generally huge fails.
5) Online, clear fruad for sub 7/10s. Even then time consuming, flakes, exhausting, rarly build enough trust for meet up.
6) Single? Girls are never single for more than 1-2 months. Why roll dice of HTN stranger, when you have a HTN simp from friend group.

Ideas anyone?
-Orange Theory/Group workout classes
-Tyrone Inhibition- Approaching iOis in whole foods/gym infront of tons of people
-Instagram Maxing-Dming

Thats all I can think of off
social cyrcle is water asf but most people on here are either to autistic or to narcy to have friends so about that...

social cyrcle is water asf but most people on here are either to autistic or to narcy to have friends so about that...
Very legit. Social circle is everything. Tho post college, making friends goes from hard to extremly hard.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Very legit. Social circle is everything. Tho post college, making friends goes from hard to extremly hard.
It's a bitter sweet thing. When you first realize it, it can be very depressing. Because in college you socialize pretty much 24/7. And that in those times life overall is a lot brighter, funner, and less harsh. I can say now, looking back on things, that college was probably one of the best times of my life. I really miss getting 9 hours of sleep every night, late nights going out with the boys to Taco Bell, playing Left 4 dead 2 all the time, all the social gathering with "friends" I had back then and pretending I had game even though I just fucked land whales. It sucks that I will never experience that level of satisfaction out of life ever again, but over time you then realize the power in living life on your own terms. And then you can accept that life is not about happiness, it's about living out your values and pursuing your goals.

It's a bitter sweet thing. When you first realize it, it can be very depressing. Because in college you socialize pretty much 24/7. And that in those times life overall is a lot brighter, funner, and less harsh. I can say now, looking back on things, that college was probably one of the best times of my life. I really miss getting 9 hours of sleep every night, late nights going out with the boys to Taco Bell, playing Left 4 dead 2 all the time, all the social gathering with "friends" I had back then and pretending I had game even though I just fucked land whales. It sucks that I will never experience that level of satisfaction out of life ever again, but over time you then realize the power in living life on your own terms. And then you can accept that life is not about happiness, it's about living out your values and pursuing your goals.
cope is on another level

at least we can cope with private bussiness maxxing , and silver

Was sitting here thinking why I havn't come accross anything in like 5 weeks. Stuck with a low tier becky whos asked "So am I like your girlfriend now" through text yesterday. LOL HELL NO.

inb4 Your ugly, no i get a ton iOis from looksmaxing. iOis from becky at gym=/= P in V.

1) Work From Home and No University=No Propinquity. Without Propinquity You honestly don't have a chance to warm/cold approach/build trust.
3) Humans are Tribals as fuck, women date almost exclusively from social circles/acquaintances/friends of friends. HTN Friend group>>>Stranger Chadlite
3.5) Women are EXTREMLY weary of stranger men, even if you looksmax/dressmax you could be a legit burger flipping fake designer wearing crimal. She doesn't know shit about you.
4) Wageslaving-Gymceling-Cooking/Cleaning/Getting Read take up 90% of waking time. You can muster 1, mabey 2 nights out at bar/clubs and their generally huge fails.
5) Online, clear fruad for sub 7/10s. Even then time consuming, flakes, exhausting, rarly build enough trust for meet up.
6) Single? Girls are never single for more than 1-2 months. Why roll dice of HTN stranger, when you have a HTN simp from friend group.

Ideas anyone?
-Tyrone Inhibition- Approaching iOis in whole foods/gym infront of tons of people
-Instagram Maxing-Dming

good post. tell me more about this Tyrone Inhibition

Complete delusion, girls just aren't attracted to you, or you sit at home all day and aren't successful on dating apps. I've slayed MORE after college, higher quality, still 18-22 age range. If a girl likes you she will integrate you in to her social circle and you can smash without any social proof at all
details, chad. more details. HOW

Complete delusion, girls just aren't attracted to you, or you sit at home all day and aren't successful on dating apps. I've slayed MORE after college, higher quality, still 18-22 age range. If a girl likes you she will integrate you in to her social circle and you can smash without any social proof at all
you mainly use apps?

details, chad. more details. HOW
Meet girl. Girl likes you. After you're fucking for a bit, girl is dying for you to meet her friends. You meet her friends, they like you too because you're cool. Maybe one or two of the girls boyfriends are cool, you exchange contact info and remain friends even after breaking up with girl. I don't really seek to make new friends anymore but have made quite a few on accident this way in recent years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you mainly use apps?
I don't use anything at the moment. Not looking for new girls, have enough that I like rn. When I am looking I'm passively on apps, and will get girls numbers/IG if they hit on me when I'm out and about irl

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
I don't use anything at the moment. Not looking for new girls, have enough that I like rn. When I am looking I'm passively on apps, and will get girls numbers/IG if they hit on me when I'm out and about irl
where do u get hit on mostly

Well my low tier beckys face is Bad, but has a great body/ass so I cope.

Just Get so pissed seeing 21-24 staceys around my complex and having zero access/way to meet them. Thats what this post was about.
where do you live

Floridadude is 6'2 which is gonna help alot if hes looksmaxed/gymaxxed, which is he. Im fighting the same game at 5'10

warmer enviroments like Dog parks, Gym, Day time bars are best and most NT. Nightgame and cold approach are tough for me. I fucking hate Online, since my ego is massive I need to get back on the Apps tho.

The key is to recognize available girls that give iOis and pounce immediately. Otherwise some other guy will and shes gota 50 offers for dates online. If they like you IRL, just don't be a turbo autist and fuck them. Most chicks have steadys fucks/fWb/bfs. Finding a single and DTF is a numbers game, they will let u know if they want to bang.

Best to be a loaded gun too. Fapping and my low tier becky lulled me into 2 months with out expanding FwB.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and .👽.
good post. tell me more about this Tyrone Inhibition
Recognizing a strong iOi and approaching regardless of the normies around you. If u care what some normies think your gonna miss out on a ton of opp

Recognizing a strong iOi and approaching regardless of the normies around you. If u care what some normies think your gonna miss out on a ton of opp
What if there isn't a strong iOi. I want to transcend Tyrone and go straight to horny Indian/Paki raping on a crowded bus-level-low inhib

For me, meeting women even DURING college is impossible. I don't even bother interacting with them anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Floridadude is 6'2 which is gonna help alot if hes looksmaxed/gymaxxed, which is he. Im fighting the same game at 5'10

warmer enviroments like Dog parks, Gym, Day time bars are best and most NT. Nightgame and cold approach are tough for me. I fucking hate Online, since my ego is massive I need to get back on the Apps tho.

The key is to recognize available girls that give iOis and pounce immediately. Otherwise some other guy will and shes gota 50 offers for dates online. If they like you IRL, just don't be a turbo autist and fuck them. Most chicks have steadys fucks/fWb/bfs. Finding a single and DTF is a numbers game, they will let u know if they want to bang.

Best to be a loaded gun too. Fapping and my low tier becky lulled me into 2 months with out expanding FwB.
so u approach girls at gym? isnt that creepy

Yea basically everything BMX said

I get hit on everywhere I go. For reference, I'm White 6'2 and swole, face is probably ~6PSL. Not a model, not Chico.

I think that some guys are given IOIs more than they realize. My main advantage imo is just that I'm perceptive, so I always recognize when girls are attracted to me. And I'm confident, so if they're attracted to me and it's mutual, I always go for it. My game is so tight that if a girl is giving me indicators, I can smash 80% of the time if I want to follow through

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Chadethnic101

I get hit on everywhere I go. For reference, I'm White 6'2 and swole, face is probably ~6PSL. Not a model, not Chico.

I think that some guys are given IOIs more than they realize. My main advantage imo is just that I'm perceptive, so I always recognize when girls are attracted to me. And I'm confident, so if they're attracted to me and it's mutual, I always go for it. My game is so tight that if a girl is giving me indicators, I can smash 80% of the time if I want to follow through
How did you improve your game bro?
I kiss girls at clubs etc a lot but struggle to follow through to smash them later that night or another night after a date.
I am high tier normiw 5ft10 in lifts top tier jaw.

ok bro just be 6'3 6psl ripped white guy to meet girls:lul::lul:

can u pm your face/body i wont share:D
its over:pepefrown:

Last edited:
ok bro just be 6'3 6psl ripped white guy:lul::lul:
Lmao I know, I get it man. I didn't ask to be born 6'2 and White, obviously I'm lucky there and at an advantage. That said, almost anyone can be a 6/10 if they're simply lean, non deformed, and take basic care of their looks. Do you know that about 80% of Americans over 18 are overweight? Do you have any idea how much the average person's facial aesthetics improve going from 25% bf to 10%? Being ripped and jacked is a choice, anyone can do it

When I was fat for a brief time, I was fucking UGLY lmao. My face was disgusting, I looked like Shrek lmao. Now I'm kinda hot cuz I'm lean. The 6psl is a conservative estimate based on rates I got here, but that's two months old and since then I improved my skincare game and got lean

Work with what you have. Most guys have given up and don't even take care of themselves, you can ascend further than you realize

@ the other dude who asked about game, I got you, gimme a min at work

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, .👽. and Deleted member 1332

If this is your outlook on life I guess I can see why you think life is over after college. I'm in my last year of college and cant wait for it to be over so I can start making racks, live at the beach and buy faster and cooler cars. Anyone who has no goals besides what they're literally biologically programed to do is going to be unhappy. Looksmax and find other goals for yourself in the meantime. Being in or out of college doesn't matter whatsoever if you can make most girls find you attractive through softmax and surgerymax, given you are obviously not chad atm. Don't let your peak be eating taco bell and playing left 4 dead 2

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
How did you improve your game bro?
I kiss girls at clubs etc a lot but struggle to follow through to smash them later that night or another night after a date.
I am high tier normiw 5ft10 in lifts top tier jaw.
First off, it's great that you kiss girls in the club. Tells me you have excellent potential and you're not a weirdo

Second, imo the club is the absolute worst place to pull girls. I have a higher success rate literally anywhere else over the club. And I'm a good dancer too. It boils down to the guy-girl ratio always being total shit, most girls going there with friends who cockblock, you can't talk, and girls have their guard up because they're expecting to get hit on

How I built my game up is complicated, because it's been a lifelong process. The way I see it is knowledge+confidence=game.

Most guys lack game, because they have zero confidence. They either display their lack of confidence blatantly, which is pathetic. Or they try to compensate by faking confidence and imitating "dark triad" behavior. Which any girl over the age of 16 sees through in a hearbeat, causing them to look down on these guys and think they're pathetic.

They also lack knowledge. Knowledge of how humans work, how we think, what we want. Knowledge of women, knowledge of sexual dynamics, etc. So they're clueless and unconfident.

Knowledge comes from life experience, and independent reflection on your experiences. You cannot gain knowledge of people through the internet, you just absorb the copes of other people without knowledge. When you've experienced enough you realize that all people (women too) are basically similar. We want similar things, think in similar ways, and react predictably

This knowledge will result in confidence, IF you are someone who should be confident (have it together.) Because you will understand how women really aren't shit, and other men are rarely competition at all. IF you are mentally strong, jacked, take care of your appearance, etc.

Really boys the competition out there is pathetic and a lot of it is a mental game. Get your social reps in. Learn, never become depressed or defeated, get jacked and have pride in yourself

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, thegoat, Deleted member 15441 and 2 others
First off, it's great that you kiss girls in the club. Tells me you have excellent potential and you're not a weirdo

Second, imo the club is the absolute worst place to pull girls. I have a higher success rate literally anywhere else over the club. And I'm a good dancer too. It boils down to the guy-girl ratio always being total shit, most girls going there with friends who cockblock, you can't talk, and girls have their guard up because they're expecting to get hit on

How I built my game up is complicated, because it's been a lifelong process. The way I see it is knowledge+confidence=game.

Most guys lack game, because they have zero confidence. They either display their lack of confidence blatantly, which is pathetic. Or they try to compensate by faking confidence and imitating "dark triad" behavior. Which any girl over the age of 16 sees through in a hearbeat, causing them to look down on these guys and think they're pathetic.

They also lack knowledge. Knowledge of how humans work, how we think, what we want. Knowledge of women, knowledge of sexual dynamics, etc. So they're clueless and unconfident.

Knowledge comes from life experience, and independent reflection on your experiences. You cannot gain knowledge of people through the internet, you just absorb the copes of other people without knowledge. When you've experienced enough you realize that all people (women too) are basically similar. We want similar things, think in similar ways, and react predictably

This knowledge will result in confidence, IF you are someone who should be confident (have it together.) Because you will understand how women really aren't shit, and other men are rarely competition at all. IF you are mentally strong, jacked, take care of your appearance, etc.

Really boys the competition out there is pathetic and a lot of it is a mental game. Get your social reps in. Learn, never become depressed or defeated, get jacked and have pride in yourself
time to get on a sarms cycle bro:chad::chad:
how was your life before u got jacked?

time to get on a sarms cycle bro:chad::chad:
how was your life before u got jacked?
Idk, I've been jacked since I was 14. Always wanted to be, so the second I hit high school and had access to weights, I was on that shit

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.

Ideas anyone?
-Instagram Maxing-Dming

Instagram max