Meetup with @AlexBrown84 today,he caught me lackin

We can search and go there
also i can help you establish your nation if you give me a good position in the new country

i have experience in these things from my time in the military

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
Sikh migrant from Pakistan lahore
I asked people on r/phenotypes they called me southern pakistani
Which is correct since I have southern punjabi indo brachid phenotype

I also see Pakistan punjabi people as my equal and share there cultures
I am sikh jihadi khalsa mogger
Alright good for you but Is your passport pakistani or indian?
I thought you were posting from lahore not new delhi nigga jfl

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 21700
Alright good for you but Is your passport pakistani or indian?
I thought you were posting from lahore not new delhi nigga jfl
Fuck man, if I knew he was Indian, I would legit fly to Delhi to meet him, he is a legend, I will plan to meet him soon.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and justinzayn
lol

• +1
Wholesome post that is surprisingly refreshing for this toxic shithole lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, GuyFromSingapore, Sny and 2 others

@AlexBrown84 caught me lacking in the slums of delli,in my high pitch voice

he told that,he never seen my pics here,as this is first time seeing me suposedly

we finaly met at New Delhi railway station after 20 minutes looking out for each other location
i was very anxious since it was my first time meeting with some in my life esp after 5 years of social isolation

when i finally saw mrAlex wearing a black shirt coming towards me,i died from inside realizing what my life has gotten off too
but he was really chill with his slow paced walk
he nt mogged me to israel,with mogger mullatto looks

he took the subway and hunged out at cannaught place circle
bought an ice cream and coke
cp-1575449766.jpg

seeing if me and him mog any indians or not

later we took subway again to visit chandni chowk ,but it was too late so we ended it with my autistic selfie and video
chandni-chowk.jpg

whatever you say,but even alex agread i height mog him by an inch or two,he was heistant to look shorter then me,punjabi khalsa/paki genes,southern punjabi
4p5HMtjl.jpg

You make it sounds like 13 yo meeting Justin Bieber 1on1

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and justinzayn
@AlexBrown84 How are you so debloated?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
alex brown is a pathetic lil nigger boy living of moms money lmaooooo I put that nigga on ignore pizza face ass lil niglet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, LampPostPrime and justinzayn

he told that,he never seen my pics here,as this is first time seeing me suposedly

we finaly met at New Delhi railway station after 20 minutes looking out for each other location
i was very anxious since it was my first time meeting with some in my life esp after 5 years of social isolation

when i finally saw mrAlex wearing a black shirt coming towards me,i died from inside realizing what my life has gotten off too

cp-1575449766.jpg

later we took subway again to visit chandni chowk ,but it was too late so we ended it with my autistic selfie and video
chandni-chowk.jpg

whatever you say,but even alex agread i height mog him by an inch or two,he was heistant to look shorter then me,punjabi khalsa/paki genes,southern punjabi
4p5HMtjl.jpg

Ever since I had Alex on ignore I forgot he existed. Fuck you for making me remember him.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and justinzayn

cp-1575449766.jpg

chandni-chowk.jpg

4p5HMtjl.jpg

That’s just fucking crazy

• +1
whatever you say,but even alex agread i height mog him by an inch or two
4p5HMtjl.jpg
thats your take from the whole interaction? not, maybe i should make some fucking friends.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and AlexBrown84
Nt Mutt meets femboy Sikh man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, poopoohead and justinzayn
pretty sure alex brown is white he replied to one of my threads saying he was of english, irish, scottish, sardinian and jewish ancestry
???? Clearly a mulatto mate

• Woah
Wholesome 100

• Love it
hmmmm

• +1
slums of Uttar Pradesh when?
you will find many .org users there.....

• JFL
Lol bro u like a little girl covering your face

• JFL
Go to bengaluru and meet up with @BombayVikings
Already planned out but he decided to go to Calcutta instead. Else me and @slayer69 could catch up

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 16501
Already planned out but he decided to go to Calcutta instead. Else me and @slayer69 could catch up
when did you want me to come? i still plan to there’s no rush

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and justinzayn
when did you want me to come? i still plan to there’s no rush
Let's see man, I too had a change of plan yesterday and would be visiting my Gramps for a couple weeks. Honestly, I could make a trip to Calcutta/ darjeeling too during December time if you still in India. Keep me updated on your plans bruh.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Let's see man, I too had a change of plan yesterday and would be visiting my Gramps for a couple weeks. Honestly, I could make a trip to Calcutta/ darjeeling too during December time if you still in India. Keep me updated on your plans bruh.
December? Really @AlexBrown84 youre stahing in india for that long?

Damn, I have to become rich as fuck

• +1
AFE82CDD B6D3 4AA0 AB21 CDA2890E40A6

• +1
pretty sure alex brown is white he replied to one of my threads saying he was of english, irish, scottish, sardinian and jewish ancestry
where is he really from? i'm from Scotland and we're fed up of people pretending to have our ancestry to try sound interesting

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Omg this is the best shit I’ve ever fucking seen I swear to god

@ascension @ReadBooksEveryday

Can’t believe I was missing out on this….

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and justinzayn

i missed you too
i even droped a whole new ratting thread weeks ago

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister

Lol this is the first time I've seen this thread

Idk why this site keeps showing me retarded 70 IQ greycel schizo rambling posts instead of actual based ones like this

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn and House Lannister
where is he really from? i'm from Scotland and we're fed up of people pretending to have our ancestry to try sound interesting
why are u fed up with this? shouldn't you be flattered that people take pride in descending from your country? Most white americans have some scotting ancestry

very nice bro scotland is a beautiful country with a beautiful culture that's a flex and you guys have a cool accent too

• +1
Reactions: coke
he isnt lying but he didnt mention hes also half black

he's american

why are u fed up with this? shouldn't you be flattered that people take pride in descending from your country? Most white americans have some scotting ancestry
Nobody here likes it, some yank from Tennessee on the Scottish reddit claiming they are related to William Wallace or something, I've literally never seen any country so apparently proud of their own country whilst clinging on to fake identities they can't even prove like I have Americans. They are American, but because they lack culture they always try and claim to be either Scottish or Irish, they also make fake Tartans, host horrible Tartan parades and pretend they know more about Scotland than we do despite them never even stepping foot here. We have had quite a few American's visit our local castle and be incredibly disrespectful in the castles claiming they can ''do what they want because I'm a McKay!!!'' then when you ask what they are on about, they paid some genealogy BS website $49.99 to be told some BS about how they are 57% Scottish and a McKay or some crap. Others have genuinely come here to try and ''claim back their castle'' or claim they are related to Jamie Fraser (the fictional character from the TV Show Outlander).

All respect to anyone that visits our country and is respectful, hell if you have a Grandpa from Scotland, come with him and check it out, he's Scottish but you're not, but you can still come enjoy Scotland, but it's just those Americans who constantly pretend to have that ancestry but show no respect to us as people and instead treat us like animals in their fantasy.

i’m more scott than you tbh
IMG 6238

ignore those african countries. i had a great grands father from there

• +1