Meetup with @AlexBrown84 today,he caught me lackin

i’m more scott than you tbh
View attachment 2497615

ignore those african countries. i had a great grands father from there
you conveniently left out the nigerian, cameroonian, togoan, senegalese and bantu ancestry when i asked you what your ethnicity was. You only mentioned the stuff you were proud of, why you ashamed of ur black ancestry :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
you conveniently left out the nigerian, cameroonian, togoan, senegalese and bantu ancestry when i asked you what your ethnicity was. You only mentioned the stuff you were proud of, why you ashamed of ur black ancestry :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
depends on the day

some days i’m jewish

other days i’m an anglo meant to conquer the world

other times i’m a bbc rapper

depends on my mood really

• JFL
I tried real hard to withhold posting this but I am sorry, FAAACKKKK:

• Woah
i’m more scott than you tbh
View attachment 2497615

ignore those african countries. i had a great grands father from there
I'm 100% Scottish my guy. I know this is a troll, but some people genuinely believe that 10% Scottish makes them Scottish, unless you're born here, you ain't a scot lol

I'm 100% Scottish my guy. I know this is a troll, but some people genuinely believe that 10% Scottish makes them Scottish, unless you're born here, you ain't a scot lol
don’t worry nobody cares about claiming they’re from a shithole colony of england

i’m anglo and proud. descended from conquerors of the world

don’t worry nobody cares about claiming they’re from a shithole colony of england

i’m anglo and proud. descended from conquerors of the world
Definitely American

jfl how are you more shitskinned than the literal HALF black guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope:it's over for curries

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
pretty sure alex brown is white he replied to one of my threads saying he was of english, irish, scottish, sardinian and jewish ancestry
ye his mom was black and in america they already have some white dna in them. His mom plus his full blood european father made him a lightskin dreadhead dark triad jb slayer

• JFL
ye his mom was black and in america they already have some white dna in them. His mom plus his full blood european father made him a lightskin dreadhead dark triad jb slayer

@AlexBrown84 you told me it was the other way around.

• JFL
Slayer of Jewish twinks*

@AlexBrown84 caught me lacking in the slums of delli,in my high pitch voice

he told that,he never seen my pics here,as this is first time seeing me suposedly

we finaly met at New Delhi railway station after 20 minutes looking out for each other location
i was very anxious since it was my first time meeting with some in my life esp after 5 years of social isolation

when i finally saw mrAlex wearing a black shirt coming towards me,i died from inside realizing what my life has gotten off too
but he was really chill with his slow paced walk
he nt mogged me to israel,with mogger mullatto looks

he took the subway and hunged out at cannaught place circle
bought an ice cream and coke
cp-1575449766.jpg

seeing if me and him mog any indians or not

later we took subway again to visit chandni chowk ,but it was too late so we ended it with my autistic selfie and video
chandni-chowk.jpg

whatever you say,but even alex agread i height mog him by an inch or two,he was heistant to look shorter then me,punjabi khalsa/paki genes,southern punjabi
4p5HMtjl.jpg

Motherfucker better start eating protein. @AlexBrown84 is not looking so healthy. Skeleton is showing. Not cool.

@justinzayn Did @AlexBrown84 suck your nipples too?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL