Mega thread aegyo sal easiest way to looksmax Must watch!!!

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
aegyo sal
or under eye fat line is the best way to make your eyes look bigger and cuter usually confused with eye bags but here’s a picture that explain the differences between both​
1 cv4aokuav3rijlpkzouydg orig

so basically eyes bags are
28C61F5300000578 3085246 image a 103 1431876757467

and aegyo sal is
9d2b33b8c4d6ee6a8f5a4780ed8deb0b

here's an example of chico without aegyo sal
2M2f465

even gandy have them and without them seems completely different

Jordan barret

something I have noticed is that this thread is common among male models. theres more examples of super models woth aegyo sal but this 3 are the most famous one
Even Koreans are doing this surgery to get aegyo sal. These​
surgery is very popular in that country.

if you pay attention having aegyo sal if you are an Asiancel can give you an striking look because people usually say "all asian people are the same" and hi guess having aegyo sal can separate you from other Asians.
example
UnnamedPC90NT6Z
UnnamedX57TV8Q0

it makes you look younger, I have been searching for oldcels with aegyo sal but I couldn't find one. so aegyo sal is a sign of youth

So is aegyo sal good? pretty sure its good because it signifies good fat storage under your eyes so when you cut you wont have holocaust tier eye bags​

with Caucasians gives them a better inder eye support
10991402 6808091 Austin posts videos to his Astro Sky YouTube account about mewin a 25 1552664
Astro Sky Aegyo Sal Morph

Hooded, vertically narrow and horizontally long eyes with straight/positively titled eyebrows arent enough.

Srs without it you look psycho/aspie.​

Do you we all have a relly good aegyo sal but we lost it beacuase of our lifestyle? Well​

The shitty lifestyle from today's western world makes you grow up with shitty utilisation of facial muscles, mostly the eyes. Spending hours and hours in front of computers make you lose muscle tone in your orbicularis oculi hence you get the droopy workcel look with eyebags and dark circles, tear troughs and sigmoid lower eyelid.

The brainwashed retards go for scams like blepharoplasty, ultimately fucking up their orbital fat and condemning them to never have a healthy ocular look.

The smart ones simply retrain their fucking neural systems, which bring to retonification of muscles too.

Have you ever seen someone with Aegyo Sal AND Eyebags/dark circles? No, because when you have a shitty OO tone the facial fat, blood and water from lymphatics and veins follow the gravity and accumulate under the tear trough ligament. When you have a strong OO it acts as a draining pump, activating the drainage systems and avoiding the collection of this pseudo-hematom in this area.

aeygo sal can be obtained by orbital rim implant?

orbital rim is a bone while aegyo sal is a muscle. it wont do shit

how to get aegyo salmaxxing?
Well like I said aegyo sal is muscle so you can train them to improve them. If you are a beliver of facial exercise see this videos
a​
re in
these links

Make up​

I know probably nobody will use this method but im putting it just in case someone wanna try there’s a lot of videos about how to get aegyo sal with make up so you can do your own research.

Serum
The best part about aegyo sal serum is that if used regularly, it works to moisturize and hydrate the skin under the eyes and keep it looking younger. All you would need to do is apply a small amount of this serum under your eyes every day to get the desired effect. Since this is a relatively time-taking process, the puffy effect can take some times before it begins to show.

Tape

This tape is the safest beauty gadgets which are transparent in its appearance and is used to make the eyes pop out with a much more dramatic effect. I like this one beacuase if woman can use fake up why not we don’t use this tape to improve our eye area​

IMO aegyo sal+ hooded eyes= guaranteed prettyboy

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 64584, Gilbert_Durandal and 56 others
imo everyone looks better without it... and AstroSky example LOL he looks like drug addict with 10 yo experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, kys.david, Sushifart and 48 others
You get aegyo sal when you do a general prolonged smile or are engaged in a conversation where you show intrigue where you subconsciously do a genuine smile to show the person you're engaging with that you're interested. This needs to be accompanied by a top tier eye area. Dense suborbitals, good zygomatic arch etc. If you don't have good suborbitals, the fat and skin won't be able to sit on the suborbital rim, creating the aegyo sal. The aegyo sal can show too when you're not smiling or making a positive facial expression, because it forms from all the past times you smiled using all your facial muscles. It's a really good sign and hardly anyone thinks it's ugly like normal eye-bags. They probably don't know the reason why they find it attractive. But the reason is good bones around the eye area, which also makes the eye area attractive. The brow ridge doesn't play a part in creating aeygo sal but most of the time aeygo sal is accompanied by a top-tier eye area. If the eye area is attractive, the aegyo sal will also be seen as attractive by association. But not many people realize this. Example: Jordan Davies from Ibiza Weekender.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103, someone.something_, falcon1 and 11 others
have it and it's ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: desilva, Racky, spark and 4 others
1565223568326-png.146601

His eyes resemble the headlights of a BMW. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Petsmart, Deleted member 64584 and 26 others
Good thread
Always thought it was underrated
As a youngcel improving your eye area with this can easily give you more PSL
I agree with the idea of this helping you get somewhat of a younger look and seemingly wider eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584, someone.something_, UncDami and 2 others
Good thread
Always thought it was underrated
As a youngcel improving your eye area with this can easily give you more PSL
I agree with the idea of this helping you get somewhat of a younger look and seemingly wider eyes
You need a good area to have aegyo sal look good. You can't just fake aegyo sal and expect it to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, UncDami, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and needsolution
d19dac98-2670-4c6a-9536-25491d73b075-m.jpg

imo everyone looks better without it... and AstroSky example LOL he looks like drug addict with 10 yo experience
astro looks bad on the original pic anyways,the original OP of the thread should have chosen another pic of him

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sal
cute feature like dimples

I will try the tape soon and make a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, violentino, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
LMAO gandy doesnt have aegyo sal, hes just a bugeyed deathnic

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_ and sandcelmuttcel
doesnt look good on most and if it does, only a slight aegyo sal

high iq

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami and the next o'pry
it looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lev Peshkov, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Does anyone have experience with the serum? I was searching online but only chinks seem to order that.
The serum looks like a big cope tho. I will hyper hydrate my under eyes with some creams and see what happens

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Lev Peshkov
just get fat grafts in korea done dont use a vaccuum like this garbage brain chink women youtubers

Screenshot 2020 03 24 19 02 26 333

Indeed son, mirin my aegyo sals?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, UncDami, rooman and 6 others
Indeed son, I have a exotic pheno
My friend with gook face and and beard frauding is slaying hard bro. I can't even cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami
I don't believe you. Gook face + beard = bad looking unless he has masc bones and face.
Insta Thots are messaging him for hookups and sending nudes bro he looks like Genghis khan's light version.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Insta Thots are messaging him for hookups and sending nudes bro he looks like Genghis khan's light version.
Brb gonna order beard oil. Also kpop halo is real here, too many young girls here who have k-pop fetish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami and KDA Player
I have it
It’s overrated

• +1
Reactions: triggr, LooksThinker, Yerico7 and 1 other person
makes sense, muscle probably naturally developed from squinting while being outside in the sun

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Need2Ascend, magnificentcel and 1 other person
In my opinion both Chico and Gandy look better without it, at least in the pictures you provided

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard and the next o'pry
What surgery are the asians doing to get it

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Wtf???

all you have to do to achieve this is to tense your lower eyelid. All models are taught to squint when photos are being taken. Chico off guard would not have this. Low iq post.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Melo95 and KDA Player
aegyo sal
or under eye fat line is the best way to make your eyes look bigger and cuter usually confused with eye bags but here’s a picture that explain the differences between both
View attachment 146549 View attachment 146551

View attachment 146554

and aegyo sal is
View attachment 146555

View attachment 146556
View attachment 146567

Jordan barret
View attachment 146572
something I have noticed is that this thread is common among male models. theres more examples of super models woth aegyo sal but this 3 are the most famous one

Even Koreans are doing this surgery to get aegyo sal. These

View attachment 146581

if you pay attention having aegyo sal if you are an Asiancel can give you an striking look because people usually say "all asian people are the same" and hi guess having aegyo sal can separate you from other Asians.

example View attachment 146587 View attachment 146588

it makes you look younger, I have been searching for oldcels with aegyo sal but I couldn't find one. so aegyo sal is a sign of youth

So is aegyo sal good? pretty sure its good because it signifies good fat storage under your eyes so when you cut you wont have holocaust tier eye bags

View attachment 146591

View attachment 146592 View attachment 146594

Hooded, vertically narrow and horizontally long eyes with straight/positively titled eyebrows arent enough.

Srs without it you look psycho/aspie.

View attachment 146601

Do you we all have a relly good aegyo sal but we lost it beacuase of our lifestyle? Well

The shitty lifestyle from today's western world makes you grow up with shitty utilisation of facial muscles, mostly the eyes. Spending hours and hours in front of computers make you lose muscle tone in your orbicularis oculi hence you get the droopy workcel look with eyebags and dark circles, tear troughs and sigmoid lower eyelid.

The brainwashed retards go for scams like blepharoplasty, ultimately fucking up their orbital fat and condemning them to never have a healthy ocular look.

The smart ones simply retrain their fucking neural systems, which bring to retonification of muscles too.

Have you ever seen someone with Aegyo Sal AND Eyebags/dark circles? No, because when you have a shitty OO tone the facial fat, blood and water from lymphatics and veins follow the gravity and accumulate under the tear trough ligament. When you have a strong OO it acts as a draining pump, activating the drainage systems and avoiding the collection of this pseudo-hematom in this area.

Well like I said aegyo sal is muscle so you can train them to improve them. If you are a beliver of facial exercise see this videos

a

re in
these links

Make up

I know probably nobody will use this method but im putting it just in case someone wanna try there’s a lot of videos about how to get aegyo sal with make up so you can do your own research.

Serum

The best part about aegyo sal serum is that if used regularly, it works to moisturize and hydrate the skin under the eyes and keep it looking younger. All you would need to do is apply a small amount of this serum under your eyes every day to get the desired effect. Since this is a relatively time-taking process, the puffy effect can take some times before it begins to show.

Tape

This tape is the safest beauty gadgets which are transparent in its appearance and is used to make the eyes pop out with a much more dramatic effect. I like this one beacuase if woman can use fake up why not we don’t use this tape to improve our eye area

View attachment 146603

JFL I have big and very pronounced aegyo sal and I just want to make surgery to get rid of it. What the hell are you talking about OP? This aegyo sal makes you tired and unaesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
JFL I have big and very pronounced aegyo sal and I just want to make surgery to get rid of it. What the hell are you talking about OP? This aegyo sal makes you tired and unaesthetic.
i was a greycel when i did it and at the time it was like a new trend, after a while a realized that it looks a little bit better in asians (still it may depend on your features), but in any other race it just look like shit. also the reason why i think it got in the best of the best is because this the best thread explaining what aegyo sal is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Tf you literally can just sleep better and squint for fhe effect aego cum has whatever that surgery is called

Wtf???

all you have to do to achieve this is to tense your lower eyelid. All models are taught to squint when photos are being taken. Chico off guard would not have this. Low iq post.
Low IQ graycel

The muscle doesn’t fucking disappear after you stop squinting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 19301, Mewton and 3 others
Oprys eyes mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Mr.cope
JFL I have his

If rodeblur doesn't have it I don't need it/thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 12165, hairyballscel and 1 other person
I've been training my lower eyelids with squinching and face yoga. Eye bags/dark circles have definitely been improving. SLIGHT aegyo sal developing now. So maybe there's hope.

Regardless, my eye area is improving.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and the next o'pry
aegyo sal
or under eye fat line is the best way to make your eyes look bigger and cuter usually confused with eye bags but here’s a picture that explain the differences between both

View attachment 146554

and aegyo sal is
View attachment 146555

View attachment 146556
View attachment 146567

Jordan barret
View attachment 146572

View attachment 146581

So is aegyo sal good? pretty sure its good because it signifies good fat storage under your eyes so when you cut you wont have holocaust tier eye bags

View attachment 146591

View attachment 146601

Do you we all have a relly good aegyo sal but we lost it beacuase of our lifestyle? Well

a

re in
these links

Make up

Serum

Tape

This tape is the safest beauty gadgets which are transparent in its appearance and is used to make the eyes pop out with a much more dramatic effect. I like this one beacuase if woman can use fake up why not we don’t use this tape to improve our eye area

View attachment 146603

It depends a lot on lightning but its a failo imo it just makes eyes look more prey and less vertically narrow and lazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
could it suit me
Snapchat 2138483293

I have terrible under eyea

Why is blepharoplasty a scam? I wanted to do that surgery?

aegyo sal
or under eye fat line is the best way to make your eyes look bigger and cuter usually confused with eye bags but here’s a picture that explain the differences between both​

View attachment 146554

and aegyo sal is
View attachment 146555

View attachment 146556
View attachment 146567

Jordan barret
View attachment 146572

View attachment 146581

So is aegyo sal good? pretty sure its good because it signifies good fat storage under your eyes so when you cut you wont have holocaust tier eye bags​

View attachment 146591

View attachment 146601

a

re in
these links

Make up

Serum

Tape

View attachment 146603

People have insecurities over the most asinine shit. Grateful for it I guess but who tf notices this?​