Megadosing protein to heightmaxx legit or not?

studymaxxer

studymaxxer

Ascend or Die trying
I am aware that protein in higher doses is necessary when taking hgh to maximize it's efficiency but I also saw some people suggest that starting protein megadose even without HGH leads to atleast, some gains.

Anyone knowledgable about this, please shed some light

Also, if this is real, please specify the dose of protein needed for it to make any significant difference.

Tagging people who might know about it or i have interacted with, on matters of height
@dimorphism @enchanted_elixir @Andrew Nate @UnaMogger @Newday @CometDragon @Economical @Werther

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
31701.jpg

kotletmaxxing init

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
while still developing it's always a good idea to megadose protein, even if not pinning
elixir wrote about 200g of protein minimum ED so i'd go by that number

• +1
Bullshit.

1g of protein per kilogram is sufficient

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and studymaxxer
U need 200 grams of protein a day preferably all animal but no possible so try to get 100 grams of animal protein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24983 and studymaxxer
while still developing it's always a good idea to megadose protein, even if not pinning
elixir wrote about 200g of protein minimum ED so i'd go by that number
are sources like whey protein good enough for it?

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
U need 200 grams of protein a day preferably all animal but no possible so try to get 100 grams of animal protein
It gets hard to track exactly how much you're taking, especially with meat. Does it matter how much get from external sources like whey protein and how much from meat/fish?

are sources like whey protein good enough for it?
i think so
if you want, you can split your protein intake in two: one half would be from whey protein, and another from animal sources like meat and etc (100g:100g, 125g:125g..)

• +1
No, didn't work for me

• So Sad
Depends how old you are
If youre 18 or above then it doesn't help in height

• +1
Depends how old you are
If youre 18 or above then it doesn't help in height
I'm 17. I should still try, right? I mean even if there's no help with height, I can probably make gains in my frame plus I go gym so, will help with that too.

btw, I've only grown half an inch since the start of the year and grew 2 inches last year so, I assume my growth plates are mostly done. I mostly hope to heightmaxx via spine growth plates which must be open

How much protein did you try, and at what age?
Joking, but megadosing wouldn't do much. Your body wouldn't end up using all that protein anyways. This video gives an idea of how much protein you should use daily.

It gets hard to track exactly how much you're taking, especially with meat. Does it matter how much get from external sources like whey protein and how much from meat/fish?
200 grams per day u need try to get most of it with meat

• +1
yes aim for 200+. If u gym get even more 250+ since muscles use nutrients and energy to heal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 24712

Users who are viewing this thread

Back