megathread about how i feel about this forum after like 3 months of browsing (last meaningless thread i make here)

Your threads were one of the main reasons I signed up for this site bro, also your posts on forum.****************

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Appreciate your influence Chintuck22๐Ÿ’ช
Means a lot to me bro ๐Ÿ™ TY so much!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
yeah but this forum automatically assumes if your below 4psl it's over which is far from the truth.
It's increidlby tough to compensate for being facially below average lmao

You'll never generate raw lust and desire from an attractive female

@alienmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16834

@alienmaxxer
To be honest I feel like having giga status compensates (IE singer, musician, etc.)
Lil Peep/Lil Xan is a good example. Dude is barely average with extreme niche appeal and fucked tons of jb's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
To be honest I feel like having giga status compensates (IE singer, musician, etc.)
Lil Peep/Lil Xan is a good example. Dude is barely average with extreme niche appeal and fucked tons of jb's
And what are the chances of you getting 0.1 status

Alot of those chicks are paid for

being above avg or better looks on top tier status is life on god mode

• +1

@alienmaxxer

Standard deviation pill. Most people leanmaxxed are already 4psl. Even breaking into 5psl doesnโ€™t lead to that much better treatment in the sense of sex. htns are simply replaceable

Itโ€™s best to reach your absolute highest looks potential and then doing 2 hardcore looksmax es for an extra PSL point squeeze (generally implants and LL)

• +1
Standard deviation pill. Most people leanmaxxed are already 4psl. Even breaking into 5psl doesnโ€™t lead to that much better treatment.
yup

although it depends on your soft feature quality in that 4.5-5.5 psl range

Above that, even if have a shitty pheno (alleviable to an extent anyways) you'll have no problems in life due to your looks

Being a chadlite or better should be most of y'alls goal

Mine personally is gigachadmaxxing:forcedsmile:
Itโ€™s best to reach your absolute highest looks potential and then doing 2 hardcore looksmax es for an extra PSL point squeeze (generally implants and LL)
Mhm

• +1
And what are the chances of you getting 0.1 status
120iq and good work ethic it's almost impossible not to be. Not to mention for LTR personality is actually important which people seem to overlook for some reason

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tbh OP, this forum is not for beginners. Its like a chat room for people who already know about redpill, blackpill and MGTOW. The only thing annoying is the blue pill autists, but some people prefer them to be here for a source of entertainment.

Its really just entertainment for High IQ who have shit else to do. Not involuntary but voluntary. Future with female shit is already grim and over. You'd have to be a dumbass to not see that. Its not hard to get lays either. There's a lot of cards you can pull if your not looksmaxxed. Socialstatus maxxing is usually the core. And even as a ethic, you can be exotic depending on where you are. I think people here already understand this, but the reason why people here interact is in my observation rarely because they dont understand this. Its more so of that boredom and grimness. And for the hardcore maxxers here its more of a game.

Its hard to find informative posts here because its probably already been said a million times already. Lots of old post and archives of information here already. Hypergamy hasn't changed much since back then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, beau, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person

I completely agree but like ascending said itโ€™s just highly unrealistic.

I think the best way to mitigate all of that is to simply just max your potential looks wise and then move into a city with majority oldcel population. Itโ€™s much easier to mog and retain a relationship where the girl respects you.

Just find a city by demographic and see the ratios. If itโ€™s 30% 55+ than u can pretty much live a cortisol free life. Simply retarded to pursue anything short or long term with women if u life in a chad central college town etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
I completely agree but like ascending said itโ€™s just highly unrealistic.

I think the best way to mitigate all of that is to simply just max your potential looks wise and then move into a city with majority oldcel population. Itโ€™s much easier to mog and retain a relationship where the girl respects you.

Maybe not even not. Just find a city by demographic and see the ratios. If itโ€™s 30% 55+ than u can pretty much live a cortisol free life. Simply retarded to purse anything short or long term with women if u life in a chad central college town etc.
tbh looksmaxxing is just a game, life in general is just a game. looksmaxxing isnt for everyone and i didn't get much dopamine out of doing it personally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
tbh looksmaxxing is just a game, life in general is just a game. looksmaxxing isnt for everyone and i didn't get much dopamine out of doing it personally
you said you were going to leave this site, but you bought VIP. What are you going to do?

• JFL
you said you were going to leave this site, but you bought VIP. What are you going to do?
i don't know
what should I do?
i'm already softmaxxed to the brim

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

How old are you?

Like the greycel above you said itโ€™s all about playing your cards right.

I remember during the days of pua guys were โ€œpeacockingโ€ by wearing ridiculous outfits and approaching women and getting pretty successful just by the sheer fact that it was so โ€œdifferentโ€ and new. Similarly many niches have been explored. Status maxxing like you said. RTT (roid tattoos tan, location maxxing (like I suggested). Thereโ€™s simply too many variables that one can shift around to land women. But GENERALLY itโ€™s much easier to apply yourself in any niche the better you look.

Even with the whole moneymaxxing sugar daddy route, a goodlooking sugar daddy would outperform a average looking one.

• +1
How old are you?

Like the greycel above you said itโ€™s all about playing your cards right.

I remember during the days of pua guys were โ€œpeacockingโ€ by wearing ridiculous outfits and approaching women and getting pretty successful just by the sheer fact that it was so โ€œdifferentโ€ and new. Similarly many niches have been explored. Status maxxing like you said. RTT (roid tattoos tan, location maxxing (like I suggested). Thereโ€™s simply too many variables that can one can shift around to land women. But GENERALLY itโ€™s much easier to apply yourself in any niche the better you look.

Even with the whole moneymaxxing sugar daddy route, a goodlooking sugar daddy would outperform a average looking one.
I'm a prettyboy white 5'11 htn running niche game rightnow
i'm 16
been making some nt hobbies aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
i'm 16
are you religious since ur turkish?

you look persian/turkish to me buyo jfl

No red undertones

No light eyes

no care

classical @alienmaxxer former persona jfl

• JFL

No red undertones

No light eyes

no care

I have red undertones jfl what ru talking about? I'm also getting eye lightening in Turkey soon.

• JFL
I have red undertones jfl what ru talking about? I'm also getting eye lightening in Turkey soon.
Send face again

i'm 16

. Jesus I was thinking this was a late 20s guy having a mid life crisis.

Can you even register on tinder at the age :ROFLMAO:? I wouldnโ€™t get too depressed over any of this at your age considering how digital everything is. Esp meeting women

Just max your social media (insta mainly) and save up for one big looksmax that u think u need

• +1
Iโ€™m a dental student so pretty much everything (tooth bone morphology, cleaning, periodontistry dental implants, sealants/fillings/root canals, time it takes for tooth bone to resorb, prevention of caries, development of cavities, calcium phosphate fillings for sinus lifting, recaldent, โ€ฆ.. the list is ongoing .

Skincare is similar. Pretty much every and all topics skincare related except for anti-aging skin peptides which Iโ€™m currently studying as itโ€™s a relatively new field
Imma ask you later I have a clay model of my teeth Iโ€™ve been wondering abt

• +1
Send face again
PM
Are your parents religious?
My dad is very religious, my mom is religious but she doesn't care that I'm atheist. Their divorced.
. Jesus I was thinking this was a late 20s guy having a mid life crisis.

Can you even register on tinder at the age :ROFLMAO:? I wouldnโ€™t get too depressed over any of this at your age considering how digital everything is. Esp meeting women

Just max your social media (insta mainly) and save up for one big looksmax that u think u need
lol no, i'm just living my life man

are you fucking retarded? You really comparing somebody from 0.1% income and random chad

it's absolutely unrealistic for most ppl to achieve this income
Yeah its common knowledge he's a retard

• JFL
Reactions: beau

No red undertones

No light eyes

no care

Mirin subtle shade. :ROFLMAO:Iโ€™m a pasty half Norwegian. Just got cucked with shit colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17429
PM

My dad is very religious, my mom is religious but she doesn't care that I'm atheist. Their divorced.

lol no, i'm just living my life man
are you 100% turk

are you 100% turk
Not sure, I need to do an ancestry test. I do have some mediterranean features (dark dense eyebrows and dark brown hair)

• +1
Genetic potential is a semi-cope.
Anyone that uses the word cope here should be banned instantly, srs.
Nothing that even slightly improves your looks is "cope"

YUP alot of it is just regurgiting established information

If you want true gems you'll have to research on your own or look elsewhere beyond this site
I could add alot of stuff Iโ€™ve never seen here, abt how reincarnation, hypnosis, ect play into looks

If u think that itโ€™ll get a positive reception and not just โ€œcopeโ€ and โ€œschizoโ€

Been taking notes on a third factor in height potential besides genetics and environment for example

• +1
  • JFL
I could add alot of stuff Iโ€™ve never seen here, abt how reincarnation, hypnosis, ect play into looks

If u think that itโ€™ll get a positive reception and not just โ€œcopeโ€ and โ€œschizoโ€

Been taking notes on a third factor in height potential besides genetics and environment for example
Go ahead buyo, information shared is better than information concealed

Our recipitents will be the judge on how usufel and applicable it is or not

4.) this forum has info that is way too hard to find outside of botb
@AscendingHero, @Korea @Alexanderr
Posts should have tags and this site should have a great search engine and SEO. I can agree with this and why I want my threads to be BOTB so bad, for this EXACT reason.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@AscendingHero, @Korea @Alexanderr
Posts should have tags and this site should have a great search engine and SEO. I can agree with this and why I want my threads to be BOTB so bad, for this EXACT reason.
just do google search "looksmax (xxx)" whatever u want info on

Last edited:
  • +1
This. All major looksmaxxing techniques/ideas were already established a long time ago.

Now this section is copy/paste from raypeat or the redpill sidebar.

Off topic is littered with femboys and validation deprived role playing autists.

Itโ€™s pathetic. Truly over for this site
Cope. We are still learning more.
I brought up biotechnology this month and clip-on veneers and many more.
There are still things to learn.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
they're still out there (discord) but most have moved on in life. Sad shit
Links?
We're still learning, just very slowly compared to the past.

Why don't you make a smaller botb with stuff that's important but not botb worthy? Make it like small botb or something
@AscendingHero, @Korea, @Alexanderr

Please!!!
Finding good content that isn't on BOTB is literally so hard.
:feelshehe::feelshmm:

• +1
Yeah a dental pathologist. I opted out of maxillofacial surgeon route as itโ€™s not exactly something Iโ€™m passionate about at a normie level. The amount of movement they do is pathetic and I canโ€™t be passionate opening peoples faces only to advance them a 3mms. I thought about trauma surgeon but that again is too exhausting and I would rather opt for something I can scale( ie have my own dental clinic in 10+ years) which isnโ€™t feasible as a independent trauma surgeon
can u open pm's?

@AscendingHero, @Korea, @Alexanderr

Please!!!​

Finding good content that isn't on BOTB is literally so hard.​

:feelshehe::feelshmm:

@Master @Alexanderr @papi mew @Nochains

Not to mention according osteopathic therapy/osteopaths , braces and elastics prevent a certain "flow of energy" to the face, absolutely detrmental to growing face and over time induce smaller/downswung jaws.
My palate is evidence.

Not sure how familiar you are with the whole psl sphere and not just looksmax but both of those things have been talked to fruition on lookism.

I missed your take on biotechnology. Mind sharing that post

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AscendingHero
Appreciate the feedback bro

Well im mostly knowledgeable about looks just because i ran a YT channel, and when i tried to publish video, knowledge was really important to me

Now that i don't have free time anymore, i barely post on Youtube and even here, i still have much more to talk about here but just like editing videos, formatting the thread takes time
Formatting doesn't take time if you have a quick and easy to use template

Not sure how familiar you are with the whole psl sphere and not just looksmax but both of those things have been talked to fruition on lookism.

I missed your take on biotechnology. Mind sharing that post

Is Lookism a banned website?

• +1
  • +1
Iโ€™m kinda interested in that biotech stuff too been reading about the breeding of cattle, artificial insemination, determining an animals breeding value based on testing

• +1

Is Lookism a banned website?

Yeah server is down, incel admin ran out of money plus the fed scare

Looks like a good post actually, saved for later