megathread about how i feel about this forum after like 3 months of browsing (last meaningless thread i make here)

Why don't you make a smaller botb with stuff that's important but not botb worthy? Make it like small botb or something
Would just be better to put all the small gems in a looksmaxing archive (like the one below), have them categorized & frequently updated. So that BOTB will be reserved for well, the best of the best.

We’ve been working on a new one for a while but it’ll take some more time before we think it’s large enough to post.

That said, users posting their bookmarks would probably help.

• +1
Reactions: beau
It's increidlby tough to compensate for being facially below average lmao

You'll never generate raw lust and desire from an attractive female

@alienmaxxer
Why does this forum have a tendency to care about getting Stacies so much, I'm looking for at least MTB-HTBs.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Checks pms

and wdym by cold temperatures?
Putting your face in an ice wash, cold showers, and being outside when it's like 10 degrees celsius helps close the pores.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
jfl @ thinking it's IMPOSSIBLE to reach 200k on insta or millionaire.
it's actually surprisingly easy you tard.
billionaire or bust.

• +1
Would just be better to put all the small gems in a looksmaxing archive (like the one below), have them categorized & frequently updated. So that BOTB will be reserved for well, the best of the best.
Here is the problem with that, it won't be public. New users won't be able to see it. Making a "Quality Threads" section will achieve this better, trust me.

• +1
i will cure hairloss, i will become CEO of the biggest model agency that pays for the looksmaxxing of my models and i will help people out of the dirt

• +1
Why does this forum have a tendency to care about getting Stacies so much, I'm looking for at least MTB-HTBs.
stacy or death
nothing says PEAK GENETIC POTENTIAL AS A MAN THEN GETTING TO FUCK/LTR A STACY

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and incel194012940
Tbh OP, this forum is not for beginners. Its like a chat room for people who already know about redpill, blackpill and MGTOW. The only thing annoying is the blue pill autists, but some people prefer them to be here for a source of entertainment.
Fuck off with the redpill and ESPECIALLY MGTOW!

i will cure hairloss, i will become CEO of the biggest model agency that pays for the looksmaxxing of my models and i will help people out of the dirt
Your ass better go research stem cells and hair duplication before saying such claims:feelshmm:

• Love it
Just find a city by demographic and see the ratios. If it’s 30% 55+ than u can pretty much live a cortisol free life. Simply retarded to pursue anything short or long term with women if u life in a chad central college town etc.
Just move to Boca Raton, Florida, United States theory

• JFL
elab? how is that different from hair transplant?
You'll be able to generate new hairs with your stem cells/DNA or even custom/someone else's DNA, basically, you'd be fabricating hairs instead of transporting existing ones.

• +1
with enough money we get people work for us like Elon Musk did
Also, epigenetic editing will help as well.

i don't know
what should I do?
i'm already softmaxxed to the brim
What's your PSL out of 10. Look into hardmaxxes or moderate maxxes.

this has to be the longest thread with multiple topics in one in one fucking thread

• JFL
YUP alot of it is just regurgiting established information

If you want true gems you'll have to research on your own or look elsewhere beyond this site

Gone are the days of the industrial looksmaxxing high iq/knowledgable pioneers ie @dyrotic , @drshekelberg @retard

they're still out there (discord) but most have moved on in life. Sad shit
I do have to note that the established information we already have is near gigantic and does touch upon nearly every topic relevant to looksmaxing barring some very specific niches.
It’d be hard to make innovative threads that don’t quickly stumble into ridiculous, unfounded pseudoscience territory real quick.
There’s also the fact that those threads usually don’t have any practical applications and remain purely theoretical.
Here is the problem with that, it won't be public. New users won't be able to see it. Making a "Quality Threads" section will achieve this better, trust me.
Would there be a need for it to be very visible when we already have the BOTB? The BOTB is a section brim with quality threads.

There’s no need to confuse (new) users by having two separate sections dedicated to “quality” threads when they’d hardly notice the difference between the two anyway.

A new user doesn’t benefit much from niche, ultra-detailed innovative threads when they’re lacking the underlying knowledge to properly comprehend all of it.

• +1
Reactions: beau and AscendingHero
I'm a prettyboy white 5'11 htn running niche game rightnow
i'm 16
been making some nt hobbies aswell
Keep taking MK for height w/ Berberine for blood sugar and blood pressure.

6-7
@AscendingHero do u agree
PSL is out of 8

you're like a 4-4.5 psl

So like around 5-5.5 out of 10

maybe slightly higher if u photo fraud

Last edited:
PSL is out of 8

you're like a 4-4.5

So like around 5-5.5 out of 10

maybe slightly higher if u photo fraud
why do i do extremely well with younger foids then?

I'm a prettyboy white 5'11 htn running niche game rightnow
i'm 16
been making some nt hobbies aswell
Meditteranean or Persian Phenotype?

Anyone that uses the word cope here should be banned instantly, srs.
Nothing that even slightly improves your looks is "cope"
I mean this by things like taking GH-enhancing supplements/peptides/injections and not being malnourished is already surpassing your genetic limits. Surgery as well.

• JFL
Would there be a need for it to be very visible when we already have the BOTB? The BOTB is a section brim with quality threads.

There’s no need to confuse (new) users by having two separate sections dedicated to “quality” threads when they’d hardly notice the difference between the two anyway.

A new user doesn’t benefit much from niche, ultra-detailed innovative threads when they’re lacking the underlying knowledge to properly comprehend all of it.
Here's the problem though.
You mods won't put my biotech, phenotype, heightmaxxing and other threads up there, so all that useful information isn't displayed to many :(

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
why do i do extremely well with younger foids then?
Dude now is the best time to LTR women, take my word for it. The older, the harder it tends to find them. Plus, you have the Just be First Discount on your hands. Easier to LTR a Stacylite-Stacy in 10th Grade than when she's 25.

Dude now is the best time to LTR women, take my word for it. The older, the harder it tends to find them. Plus, you have the Just be First Discount on your hands. Easier to LTR a Stacylite-Stacy in 10th Grade than when she's 25.
i'll try

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
, heightmaxxing and other threads up there, so all that useful information isn't displayed to many :(
you didn't read the old threads from 2018 about your stack? and the youtube videos?

• So Sad
Here's the problem though.
You mods won't put my biotech, phenotype, heightmaxxing and other threads up there, so all that useful information isn't displayed to many :(
I’d say your threads have been viewed quite a lot for how recently they’ve been posted.
I just checked and several of the threads mentioned are barely a week, if not less than a week old.

We usually don’t put up very new threads in the BOTB because it might have negative impact on it’s viewership and reception since most users don’t actively browse the BOTB.

It’d be better to wait a bit (maybe 2 weeks) have many users read it in the Looksmaxing section and then putting it in the BOTB so anyone can go there to easily check up on the thread again.

• +1
you didn't read the old threads from 2018 about your stack? and the youtube videos?
This is another problem we’re facing, too many threads in the BOTB have repetitive information because users create threads on the same topic someone did a year or maybe two prior.
Obviously unintentional but we’re still faced with the choice of deciding which stays up there.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and incel194012940
This is another problem we’re facing, too many threads in the BOTB have repetitive information because users create threads on the same topic someone did a year or maybe two prior.
Obviously unintentional but we’re still faced with the choice of deciding which stays up there.
tbh there should be an archive of like the best 10k threads
for posterity when this site inevitably shuts down
i sometimes have an urge to browse sluthate

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and enchanted_elixir
I know some old small forums that saved everything as a big RAR file

These are interesting tho some of the incel community from the 1990s has been saved
a lot of posts even as early as 1982

tbh this forum is good for a general idea what you need to improve your looks
exactly. theres no single handbook on literally anything that has all the answers for every question. and like any other thing, there is too much variety on the variables on looksmaxing , like location, target,age, circle, halo/failios etc etc...

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
tldr; just learn the water stuff, reach your genetic potential, leave.

looksmax has a lot of flaws;
1.) we're way too fucking one dimensional (IE we think looks are the only thing that matters, when there's a lot of other stuff that appeals to foids aswell)
2.) we don't actually have any clue what appeals to foids (me included)
3.) a lot of other forums have better advice and way more knowledgeable people (ie jawsurgeryforums)
4.) this forum has info that is way too hard to find outside of botb
5.) no one here knows what the fuck their talking about

the only sound, good advice i've gotten from this forum is hgh + aromasin, plus some stuff about the eye area. all the other shit i knew before discovering this forum.
I'm guilty of it but there is way too much shitposting that sometimes you can't tell what's real or advice from someone fucking with you. I hate when that shit spills over to the looksmaxing section. Keep it in off-topic

we're way too fucking one dimensional (IE we think looks are the only thing that matters, when there's a lot of other stuff that appeals to foids aswell
Stop lying LOOKS ARE THE ULTIMATE INDICATOR OF HEALTH AND ONLY MEASURE OF PERSONALITY ONE INDIVIDUAL OR A HIVE MIND CAN HAVE TO ANOTHER IN THE MEASEL TIME SPENT ON THIS PRISON PLANET

muh bluepill
who is stacy gonna chose;
5psl dude, millionaire, verified on insta with 200k followers
6psl nobody
Dual mating strategy , one For sex other For money

jfl @ thinking it's IMPOSSIBLE to reach 200k on insta or millionaire.
it's actually surprisingly easy you tard.
Then why are most People living in poverty these days you fucktard

yeah but this forum automatically assumes if your below 4psl it's over which is far from the truth.
Screenshot 2022 06 11 17 29 27 057 comandroidchrome