๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—— โš ๏ธ The true power of YouTube #Shorts

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Sorry if this has been shared in moneymaxing before, but judging by the PM's I'm receiving regarding my YouTube Journey using this approach I figured it may be not.

All I can say about this guide is that by using this trick so simple you should start seeing results & revenue on any kind of faceless channel. All it has to do with, is YouTube's community posts! There is a catch tho, for the this feature to be enabled, you need to have at least 1000 subscribers. However, you don't have to worry and stress about this part if you don't have 1000 subs to begin with as later on this thread you will be shown how to get traffic easily! The Guide is divided in 3 main parts

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

โญ

What are Community posts and how does the Algorithm work ?

Creators with access to the Community posts can interact with viewers using rich media. Community posts can include polls, GIFs, text, images, and video.

Basically, a nice feature to share your daily life pics or the cool meme you created with your YouTube fans :feelsgood: right? -
Wrong.

- Community posts are extremely lucrative if you think smart enough. You can share text & Images which in my point of view means a catchy title, Link, and a photo where I see a Clickable Thumbnail sitting at. I didn't think much of this first as I didn't want to mess with my channels much. What would happen at best, a Subscriber will be shown your new videos on his homepage and it wouldn't change many things! Also, I had maintained a really good returning viewers ratio on my channels and they were starting to pick up already.

20220116 215419

However, after spending time on the platform, It seemed posts weren't meant to show up just to your subscribers. I was amazed when my home page was filled with more and more posts from channels I hadn't really subscribed to. At that point, I needed to find a way to have my posts show up 2nd on random people's home pages as well. But was all this actually Random?

After doing some research I discovered all these channels had the #1 thing in common! I Had watched at least 1 of their Videos. I hadn't liked, disliked, or comment on any of them. I had simply given them a view. Now, this was cool. Still, I couldn't use my main channels for this as for some reason I thought it may differently affect my channels in a different way.

- That's why I decided to buy a Community Post/promotion from a friend whose channel I won't reveal. He used to post polls and memes on his promotion tab all the time. After seeing his analytics, I saw that the majority of viewers were teenagers. Boom, Celebrity Niche it is then. I had a new small channel back in stock monetized and on the celeb niche which hadn't taken off yet, so I didn't mind using the promotion on it and see what happens! The morning after the promotion I woke up to 30k views that had come solely from the shout-out and more than 80$ in profit. I knew I could scale this but I needed a break from everything and shortly after I was on vacation. When I came back I have a look at the charts and that video had been generating more and more views while I was doing nothing. That single video had made 200+$ in revenue alone in a channel that had a really small audience. Boom as simple as that. Until now, you've learned what community posts are and how the algorithm behind them works. It's time to learn how to make your viewers click on your link!

โญ

Creating The Perfect Promotional Community Post!

This is relatively easy. All you need to add in your community post is a clickable title about the video you're promoting, the video link and a square thumbnail instead of a 16:9 one! I follow this order! You can try and see what converts best on your end!

This is how your posts should Look like:

RhY5QMe d 01

โญ

Gathering an Audience

As I said earlier you will need an audience first as someone needs to watch your videos or be subscribed in order to get your posts showing on their home page. YouTube won't drive traffic towards you if you simply just post a poll or post anymore (Those times are gone)! Now, that I needed massive traffic tell me, was there any better way of gathering a ton of people viewing my videos other than owning a #SHORTS Channel? Nope. In my journey which will also need an update after I'm done with this post. and for anyone who may not have heard about it, I've started 20 #shorts YouTube channels using content my team is creating for me! We've been creating & posting 120 videos or 6 times per day on each channel channel and the results have been pretty impressive so far! Below you can have a look of a channel's stats that performed pretty decently this Week.

DbgpaVK d 01

I'm sure most of the channels have surpassed 1,000,000 views this week too! I have posted and scheduled a lot of posts and polls on each channel and have gotten anywhere between 100-2000 likes and answers / post & polls so We're at a good start! After a few months, I can turn this into a goldmine as I'm already thinking to double or triple video production to 12-18 videos/day judging by this first month's channels stats. I also happen to know you can download videos from TikTok and use them to grow a channel but I don't want to deal with copyright claims and channel takedowns as I need these for the long term as this method can be used for years going on. It has been a month of me using this approach and I haven't made any money on my road to 200k / month from this yet simply because I'm also using new YouTube channels to promote the monetizable content and I'm not able to apply for monetization yet, however, I see a relatively easy road ahead. I'm sharing this as there is Room for this method to be used by all of you and it's already getting banked by thousands of other creators as I'm about to do as well. I've only tested this with Celebrity & Crypto Niche but I'm sure it must work with many more niches such as gaming, motivational, TV shows and many more. I think all should drive results, Just some niches are designated to perform better!

If you have any remaining questions leave them below and I may be able to answer them​

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadpreet_, Sny, Deleted member 9779 and 21 others
Is stealing other youtube videos and reposting them viable? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Is stealing other youtube videos and reposting them viable? :lul:
I can't really know as I never risked using someone's else video. I would say you should at least make sure you don't use videos that are watermarked with someone's name or titkok.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6128 and Hueless
Bookmarked. Thx chad

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Toth's thot, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
how much did u make yet? might start dling it

• +1
im too low iq for this
cba to read all
spoonfeed me bro

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Xangsane, Hueless and 5 others
im too low iq for this
cba to read all
spoonfeed me bro
Start Youtubecelling bro.

Upload atleast one shorts video a day, start small and hopefully, in future, you'll grow

Most people don't even try and competition is weak. There's a lot of juice to be squeezed by Youtubecelling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Toth's thot, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Start Youtubecelling bro.

Upload atleast one shorts video a day, start small and hopefully, in future, you'll grow

Most people don't even try and competition is weak. There's a lot of juice to be squeezed by Youtubecelling
wait so just repost tiktoks with no name?
what aobut copyright and shit?
also mirin o pry in avi
looks liek a bird ngl

• +1
also mirin o pry in avi
looks liek a bird ngl
Well, try to remove the watermark from the Tiktok uploader

Then replace the music in video to not violate Copyright rights

Also try to edit the footage which can be easily done if you mirror the image... i know this sounds like a lot of work, but it's worth it trust me bro (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, cmfanel and Deleted member 9072
Well, try to remove the watermark from the Tiktok uploader

Then replace the music in video to not violate Copyright rights

Also try to edit the footage which can be easily done if you mirror the image... i know this sounds like a lot of work, but it's worth it trust me bro (y)
making money off making videos:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
also mirin o pry in avi
looks liek a bird ngl
Theres a website where u can remove the watermark. It's like the first thing that comes up it's called snaptik or somethn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Sorry if this has been shared in moneymaxing before, but judging by the PM's I'm receiving regarding my YouTube Journey using this approach I figured it may be not.

All I can say about this guide is that by using this trick so simple you should start seeing results & revenue on any kind of faceless channel. All it has to do with, is YouTube's community posts! There is a catch tho, for the this feature to be enabled, you need to have at least 1000 subscribers. However, you don't have to worry and stress about this part if you don't have 1000 subs to begin with as later on this thread you will be shown how to get traffic easily! The Guide is divided in 3 main parts

โญ

Creators with access to the Community posts can interact with viewers using rich media. Community posts can include polls, GIFs, text, images, and video.

Basically, a nice feature to share your daily life pics or the cool meme you created with your YouTube fans :feelsgood: right? -
Wrong.

- Community posts are extremely lucrative if you think smart enough. You can share text & Images which in my point of view means a catchy title, Link, and a photo where I see a Clickable Thumbnail sitting at. I didn't think much of this first as I didn't want to mess with my channels much. What would happen at best, a Subscriber will be shown your new videos on his homepage and it wouldn't change many things! Also, I had maintained a really good returning viewers ratio on my channels and they were starting to pick up already.

View attachment 1496876

However, after spending time on the platform, It seemed posts weren't meant to show up just to your subscribers. I was amazed when my home page was filled with more and more posts from channels I hadn't really subscribed to. At that point, I needed to find a way to have my posts show up 2nd on random people's home pages as well. But was all this actually Random?

After doing some research I discovered all these channels had the #1 thing in common! I Had watched at least 1 of their Videos. I hadn't liked, disliked, or comment on any of them. I had simply given them a view. Now, this was cool. Still, I couldn't use my main channels for this as for some reason I thought it may differently affect my channels in a different way.

- That's why I decided to buy a Community Post/promotion from a friend whose channel I won't reveal. He used to post polls and memes on his promotion tab all the time. After seeing his analytics, I saw that the majority of viewers were teenagers. Boom, Celebrity Niche it is then. I had a new small channel back in stock monetized and on the celeb niche which hadn't taken off yet, so I didn't mind using the promotion on it and see what happens! The morning after the promotion I woke up to 30k views that had come solely from the shout-out and more than 80$ in profit. I knew I could scale this but I needed a break from everything and shortly after I was on vacation. When I came back I have a look at the charts and that video had been generating more and more views while I was doing nothing. That single video had made 200+$ in revenue alone in a channel that had a really small audience. Boom as simple as that. Until now, you've learned what community posts are and how the algorithm behind them works. It's time to learn how to make your viewers click on your link!

โญ

This is relatively easy. All you need to add in your community post is a clickable title about the video you're promoting, the video link and a square thumbnail instead of a 16:9 one! I follow this order! You can try and see what converts best on your end!

View attachment 1496907

โญ

Gathering an Audience

As I said earlier you will need an audience first as someone needs to watch your videos or be subscribed in order to get your posts showing on their home page. YouTube won't drive traffic towards you if you simply just post a poll or post anymore (Those times are gone)! Now, that I needed massive traffic tell me, was there any better way of gathering a ton of people viewing my videos other than owning a #SHORTS Channel? Nope. In my journey which will also need an update after I'm done with this post. and for anyone who may not have heard about it, I've started 20 #shorts YouTube channels using content my team is creating for me! We've been creating & posting 120 videos or 6 times per day on each channel channel and the results have been pretty impressive so far! Below you can have a look of a channel's stats that performed pretty decently this Week.

View attachment 1496915

I'm sure most of the channels have surpassed 1,000,000 views this week too! I have posted and scheduled a lot of posts and polls on each channel and have gotten anywhere between 100-2000 likes and answers / post & polls so We're at a good start! After a few months, I can turn this into a goldmine as I'm already thinking to double or triple video production to 12-18 videos/day judging by this first month's channels stats. I also happen to know you can download videos from TikTok and use them to grow a channel but I don't want to deal with copyright claims and channel takedowns as I need these for the long term as this method can be used for years going on. It has been a month of me using this approach and I haven't made any money on my road to 200k / month from this yet simply because I'm also using new YouTube channels to promote the monetizable content and I'm not able to apply for monetization yet, however, I see a relatively easy road ahead. I'm sharing this as there is Room for this method to be used by all of you and it's already getting banked by thousands of other creators as I'm about to do as well. I've only tested this with Celebrity & Crypto Niche but I'm sure it must work with many more niches such as gaming, motivational, TV shows and many more. I think all should drive results, Just some niches are designated to perform better!

If you have any remaining questions leave them below and I may be able to answer them​
I donโ€™t understand. So you just take tiktoks and post them on YouTube?

bro
thing is youtuhbe shorts cant be monetized?
they paying their creators they said monthly

but no reuploads and vids with watermarks tagged

so potentially
if we take away the mark

it can maby work

Dn rd but Iโ€™ll give u a react for the effort

What about YouTube automation?

How the fuck do I make money off this? Have you gotten 1,000 subscribers yet to start monetization? The views are pointless without money

โญ

Wrong.

View attachment 1496876

โญ

View attachment 1496907

โญ

Gathering an Audience

View attachment 1496915

Thanks for revealing the sauce Iโ€™ll look more into this today

Please leave a like on the youtube short I uploaded

It has completely underperformed compared to my other vids but for some reason the most basic vids in this niche get over a million views on other people's channels. Literally a clip that took someone 3 minutes to clip and reupload

How much you gain with shorts ?

any update? curious about starting this myself whilst studying