Meh you are a curry you are invisible to girls

Under 18, and over 30 year old girls supposed “IOIs” don’t count

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
imagine being half Persian and half Colombian and thinking you're not a shitskin. Jfl. Why don't you kill yourself already then?
I am a mongrelized shit skin. No fucking culture, and no fucking community to belong to. More suicide fuel i guess :(

I am a mongrelized shit skin. No fucking culture, and no fucking community to belong to. More suicide fuel i guess :(
Don't kill yourself you idiot. Tbh Persians have a nice culture. Just nowruzmaxx

Lmfao being Punjabi beats being a hindu dindu shitskin. At least sikhs have morals unlike you lot. Jfl at having a caste system.
oh absolutely id rather be a sikh than a fucking dot head hindu. We have a small community of sikhs living in iran. They are honorable people, but they are iranians, so they are not as curry as you

ethnic + heightcel = death sentence

oh absolutely id rather be a sikh than a fucking dot head hindu. We have a small community of sikhs living in iran. They are honorable people, but they are iranians, so they are not as curry as you
I'm not sikh either jfl, I'm sunnimaxxed curry so I'm your worst enemy. But sikhs are nice people, they're good to Islamic people.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
jfl at believing that iranians or turkish or kurds are not considered as shitskin.
i'm all and i have been somehow considered as such.
sad shit that my parents have european pheno as i did younger. puberty that bitch

I want to kill myself when some whitey compares me to one of them.

JFL at taking some whitey pig's comments seriously. whiteys always think every ethnic is indian,

ethnic + heightcel = death sentence
Mark henry NO

There are legit 5'7 curries at my school with good looking girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Michael Myers
Why not under 18?

JBs are more lenient and give subhumans like me interest

Over 30 have aged like shit, more willingly to let subhumans fuck them now after chad carousel

• JFL
JBs are more lenient and give subhumans like me interest

Over 30 have aged like shit, more willingly to let subhumans fuck them now after chad carousel
One of the strongest IOIs I had was from a white jb that passed by me with her grandma. Holy fuck she looked so unique. Don't take away my cope pls.

View attachment 134093
There are legit 5'7 curries at my school with good looking girlfriends
i find that hard to believe. I went to high school too. Not only did the curries get made fun of, everyone made fun of me too because they thought I might be one of them. The dindu hindu curries got eaten alive because they asked for it. They would sometimes wear dots on their heads, then stink up the place, then act smartass and annoying, and show up to school completely unkempt with unclipped nails and sandals when it was freezing outside, sexually harrassed some girls. They were a really hopeless group, but to group me in with them, I really hated everyone for that.

i find that hard to believe. I went to high school too. Not only did the curries get made fun of, everyone made fun of me too because they thought I might be one of them. The dindu hindu curries got eaten alive because they asked for it. They would sometimes wear dots on their heads, then stink up the place, then act smartass and annoying, and show up to school completely unkempt. They were a really sad group, but to group me in with them, I really hated everyone for that.
In Canada curries are slaying but maybe not where you are living

In Canada curries are slaying but maybe not where you are living
The only curry friend I had was one pakistani girl. I think the northern type curries are more civilized and better looking. These curries in my high school I could tell were either bangladeshis and south indian hindoooos. And my god, they were so smart ass, and so annoying. They even had the nerve to mock me too, and i never even did anything to them, and then they come on this site and ask why girls dont like them? Thats what happens when you live in a tech hub city. I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE! Canadian curries are all pakistanis, and kashmiris or punjabis. Definitely marshal race type people. So yes, they can do well.

One of the strongest IOIs I had was from a white jb that passed by me with her grandma. Holy fuck she looked so unique. Don't take away my cope pls.

That’s even worse lol, she just feels like she can stare at people without getting rejected since she’s with her parent (who’s gonna approach while with parent lol), she was just analysing yo ugly ass

Fact is: if you don’t get IOI everywhere, school, work, street constantly and quite a bit, then you’re ugly. Over 18 girls are just ready to hop on chad carousel until they age like shit, so sub-7 in street won’t get IOI by girls in 18-30 range unless extremely high t (pheromones)

• +1
The only curry friend I had was one pakistani girl. I think the northern type curries are more civilized and better looking. These curries in my high school I could tell were either bangladeshis and south indian hindoooos. And my god, they were so smart ass, and so annoying. They even had the nerve to mock me too, and i never even did anything to them, and then they come on this site and ask why girls dont like them? Thats what happens when you live in a tech hub city. I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!
keep crying for the shitskin when you'r one it's comical
true

keep crying for the shitskin when you'r one it's comical
Yes I am a shit skin. And im trying to fix that. Probably even worse since I have unharmonious features.

The only curry friend I had was one pakistani girl. I think the northern type curries are more civilized and better looking. These curries in my high school I could tell were either bangladeshis and south indian hindoooos. And my god, they were so smart ass, and so annoying. They even had the nerve to mock me too, and i never even did anything to them, and then they come on this site and ask why girls dont like them? Thats what happens when you live in a tech hub city. I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!
I can agree. Some curries are very annoying and act like smart-asses or acting tough despite them being 110lbs but to combat that I just mog them and bully them into submission

That’s even worse lol, she just feels like she can stare at people without getting rejected since she’s with her parent (who’s gonna approach while with parent lol), she was just analysing yo ugly ass

Fact is: if you don’t get IOI everywhere, school, work, street constantly and quite a bit, then you’re ugly. Over 18 girls are just ready to hop on chad carousel until they age like shit, so sub-7 in street won’t get IOI by girls in 18-30 range unless extremely high t (pheromones)
Nah bro she wasn't just staring at me. She gave multiple IOIs. As for chads getting non stop IOIs wherever they go.. it's just not true bro. I've got a Chad friend who says he's only been approached like once or twice. I also look at girls around him and not everyone looks at him. I've seen WASP chads getting zero looks either even in the metro. The image people have of chads on here isn't compatible with reality. Of course online dating like tinder is different but it's not like Chad just has to walk and somebody jumps on his dick.

• +1
Yes I am a shit skin. And im trying to fix that. Probably even worse since I have unharmonious features.
who had the idea of mixing shit skin columbian with shit skin iranian - bc i'm assuming your father was a dark skin iranian.
jfl ?
Don't be a cosmopolit : that's your curse

who had the idea of mixing shit skin columbian with shit skin iranian - bc i'm assuming your father was a dark skin iranian.
jfl ?
Don't be a cosmopolit : that's your curse
Tbh I have noticed Persians have a sense of superiority. I have a Persian friend, he's light-skinned, could pass as Italian but makes constant racist jokes. Jfl.

• JFL
tbh most iranian have shit skin, yellowish, it's just that they have more fine traits than average ethnic :

like here

Tbh I have noticed Persians have a sense of superiority. I have a Persian friend, he's light-skinned, could pass as Italian but makes constant racist jokes. Jfl.
i can recognize them asap jfl, every fucking ethnic even mixed or very pale white skin and light eyes i can recognize every percentage of deathnik-ism

tbh most iranian have shit skin, yellowish, it's just that they have more fine traits than average ethnic :

like here

Fuaaark I can almost read Farsi, it says kids of nistam... Dunno what nistam is though.

Sure, there is one of everything, you can find glitches in the matrix. But the exception proves the rule.
tbh your sign is about a shitskin too

i can recognize them asap jfl, every fucking ethnic even mixed or very pale white skin and light eyes i can recognize every percentage of deathnik-ism
Yeah I can also pick out the white-passing ethnics. They have rougher features, like bushier eyebrows and bigger noses.

like here

yeah my mom was darker than my dad. Thats probably where my shitskin comes from. Shes more of a native blooded. :/

• So Sad
Fuaaark I can almost read Farsi, it says kids of nistam... Dunno what nistam is though.
i can too : it's the arabic language but it's a complete different meaning, i need to listen at it orally to understand quite better
bigger noses
defo yes
and i don't have seen any deathnik with 0 UEE or full hunter eyes
yeah my mom was darker than my dad. Thats probably where my shitskin comes from. Shes more of a native blooded. :/
hop on kojic asap + nosejob in iran

i can too : it's the arabic language but it's a complete different meaning, i need to listen at it orally to understand quite better
Farsi isn't an Arabic language tbh, they have a different alphabet. It's very similar though. But letters like ہ don't exist in Arabic and are exclusively Persian. Like the word شاہ which means king, you won't find those letters aside from the ل in Arabic.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MammothActuary
Farsi isn't an Arabic language tbh, they have a different alphabet. It's very similar though. But letters like ہ don't exist in Arabic and are exclusively Persian. Like the word شاہ which means king, you won't find those letters aside from the ل in Arabic.
No one cares about the curry subraces. No one can tell the difference. Curry=curry
They do slay compared to other countries. Not a cope with the amount of curries with good-looking girlfriends.
Girls complain all the time about getting hit on by Indian guys. Keep coping

• +1
No one can tell the difference. Curry=curry
Don't be stupid dude, Iranians aren't curry. They are their own ethnicity. They produce white-passing people. Also, most Afghans are Iranian people, not that they're from Iran but they speak Iranian languages. It's a known fact that Afghans produce white-passing individuals. Curries on the other hand can't do the same, unless they have other admixture in their bloodline. For instance, my Punjabi friends nephew has distant Kashmiri blood and he looks WASP.

Curry cope is the best cope