Meh you are a curry you are invisible to girls

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Guess what I maybe a curry but I still get noticed by girls even when I don’t try to be noticed. Usually I’m a quietcel in class but I had Or have girls come up to talk to me about random stuff and some IOIs in class so I’m not totally invisible

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1751, adrianolm and 6 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, toolateforme, Zygos4Life and 3 others
this white blonde Stacy eyefucked me a few days ago

it's not completely over if you're curry

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mansnob, InjectE and 1 other person
Guess what I maybe a curry but I still get noticed by girls even when I don’t try to be noticed. Usually I’m a quietcel in class but I had Or have girls come up to talk to me about random stuff and some IOIs in class so I’m not totally invisible
I would reccomend skin bleach, mercury, or possibly sulfuric acid to burn the melanin off and force yourself to look white. Curries can ascend big time if they turn their skin white. Albino curries look almost exactly like people from sweden.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and UsernameRequired

They probably only come talk to me when I don’t look bloated that’s when I have hollow cheeks. I noticed that I would get attention when I didn’t eat a lot calories those days

yeah it is. Even if you arent a curry, but have brownish skin and ethnic features, they will just assume you might be a curry and dismiss you.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MammothActuary
Y
I would reccomend skin bleach, mercury, or possibly sulfuric acid to burn the melanin off and force yourself to look white. Curries can ascend big time if they turn their skin white. Albino curries look almost exactly like people from sweden.
you need help, go bash your head

XD bro my hollow cheeks halo me so hard XD hollow cheeks XD did i mention my cheeks are hollow?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, toolateforme, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Y

you need help, go bash your head
yeah I probably will. I think you'll outlive me. Thats for sure. Im done with this stupid life. You have to know when to give up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
24BEFD3E C636 4AE2 B3CB D6459706415A
FC7BB589 74DD 4E32 A27B D19ED83A2AFA

My friend gives hope to all Curries

It’s not over yet y’all

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 3043
girls come up to talk to me about random stuff
when you start bragging on the internet about girls talking to you, that's when you know you are completely starved of attention and positive reinforcement

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, UglyMan, Vitruvian and 8 others
when you start bragging on the internet about girls talking to you, that's when you know you are completely starved of attention and positive reinforcement
Everyone here brags that’s what we do

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Michael Myers and Deleted member 3043
Agreed. People saying being curry is a death sentence are coping. Even I get IOIs from gl girls, usually white ones and I'm a hook-nosed curry.

Agreed. People saying being curry is a death sentence are coping. Even I get IOIs from gl girls, usually white ones and I'm a hook-nosed curry.
girl glancing is not an ioi

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
oh yeah? Post some pics then. Censor your face, but post screen shots of these messages and show us what these girls look like. OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Curries can still slay only retards say they can't

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Michael Myers and Titbot
oh yeah? Post some pics then. Censor your face, but post screen shots of these messages and show us what these girls look like. OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
what your ethnicity ?

@streege you are on fire today

• +1
he's a paki who thinks he has arab dna LOL
you said you are a paki. What kind of hypocrisy is that? All pakis are just hindu curry cunts that got gang raped by muslims. Or actually those whores probably consented, because they are dirty women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Michael Myers
@streege you are on fire today
yeah it's because the first time of my life i was mistaken as a light skin paki/afghani IVL jfl.sad shit bro

he's a paki who thinks he has arab dna LOL
you said you are a paki. What kind of hypocrisy is that? All pakis are just hindu curry cunts that got gang raped by muslims. Or actually those whores probably consented, because they are dirty women.
Jfl at this coping hindu dindu shitskin. No wonder you never talk about being one, I'd be ashamed if I was one too

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123

people probably think you're Indian you self hating cunt, JFL. keep on coping with your "ambiguous" identities. you'll always be a smelly shitskinned subhuman in the eyes of everyone regardless of what you think you are.

• +1
Give an example of a successful case

• JFL
Jfl at this coping hindu dindu shitskin. No wonder you never talk about being one, I'd be ashamed if I was one too
you said you are a hindu dindoo shit skin. Then what are you guys? stop saying different things.

you said you are a hindu dindoo shit skin. Then what are you guys? stop saying different things.
Jfl I never said I was a hindu dindu shitskin. I'm just a curry shitskin. Although you didn't need to say it yourself because you reek of one jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
people probably think you're Indian you self hating cunt, JFL. keep on coping with your "ambiguous" identities. you'll always be a smelly shitskinned subhuman in the eyes of everyone regardless of what you think you are.
If I was one of them why would I speak so badly of them? The problem is im not a fucking curry, but sometimes people think I am one. Thats some major suicide fuel right there. To not even be the genetic trash of the world yet still get mistaken for it. Thats why I hate it

What's up with the intense racism coming up lately? Girls brains don't go automatically on race detection so they reject you based on that they go based on facial features. Generally the pheno should do worse than white hitting on white but it's not a death sentence in terms of getting white girls.

• +1
Jfl I never said I was a hindu dindu shitskin. I'm just a curry shitskin. Although you didn't need to say it yourself because you reek of one jfl.

JFL, you're the only hindu shitskin here rajesh. go drink cow piss because it's considered "sacred" in the hindu dindu culture. you're so insecure of your culture that you can't even tell us where you're from. it's obvious ur a smelly hindu shitskin

every whitey thinks every ethnic is indian so it doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: streege and Michael Myers
You said you were a Punjabi. Yeah that means your probably a sikh. Fucking towel head faggot.

JFL, you're the only hindu shitskin here rajesh. go drink cow piss because it's considered "sacred" in the hindu dindu culture. you're so insecure of your culture that you can't even tell us where you're from. it's obvious ur a smelly hindu shitskin
This darkhorizon bitch probably put bleach in his daily drink of cow piss in the hopes of getting white skin :feelskek: poor hindu dindu shitskin

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
You said you were a Punjabi. Yeah that means your probably a sikh. Fucking towel head faggot.
Attempting to dim someone's candle, doesn't make yours shine brighter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 3043, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Lmfao being Punjabi beats being a hindu dindu shitskin. At least sikhs have morals unlike you lot. Jfl at having a caste system.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
If I was one of them why would I speak so badly of them? The problem is im not a fucking curry, but sometimes people think I am one. Thats some major suicide fuel right there. To not even be the genetic trash of the world yet still get mistaken for it. Thats why I hate it
i feel you buddy, for one of the first time in my life i have been mistaken IVL as a shitskin, better not live ngl

Lmfao being Punjabi beats being a hindu dindu shitskin. At least sikhs have morals unlike you lot. Jfl at having a caste system.

you're Punjabi bro?

I am too, also JFL at @DarkHorizon this smelly hindu faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Michael Myers
you're Punjabi bro?

I am too, also JFL at @DarkHorizon this smelly hindu faggot
Yes pra I'm Punjabi. Nice to finally meet another Punjabi on here.

Jfl at lowIQhorizon. He's so self hating.

• +1

every whitey thinks every ethnic is indian so it doesn't matter
Alright, my dad is a persian from iran, and my mom is a columbian.
LOOL, your calling me a hindu faggot now? Did I trigger you guys by making fun of your shit skins? Id kill myself if I was one of them. Fucking slaves they are. They are so annoying, they live in my area. They spit, they smell like shit, they show their untrimmed toe nails to everyone. DISGUSTING FUCKERS! So yes, I want to kill myself when some whitey compares me to one of them.

Alright, my dad is a persian from iran, and my mom is a columbian.

LOOL, your calling me a hindu faggot now? Did I trigger you guys by making fun of your shit skins? Id kill myself if I was one of them. Fucking slaves they are.

imagine being half Persian and half Colombian and thinking you're not a shitskin. Jfl. Why don't you kill yourself already then?