Melanotan is the best looksmax for white people

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
If you consider the price, which is only around 30 euros for 10 mg, it is in fact the best looksmax for white people. For only 30 euros you can better your coloring, complexion and overall sex appeal. "But there are side effects":feelsuhh::feelswah: No there were literally no severe side effects in the studies conducted, stop being a pussy and take this small risk. Everybody who is white and not taking melanotan in small-moderate dosages is not even trying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
Are you guys this allergic to the sun?
>muh skin cancer

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, racoon4 and gamma
Isn't that permanent? Why not prefer tanning?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You get the same result just tanning, you don't need a drug for everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
its literally 30+ degrees outside, comeon dawg just go to beach + you can see chicks in bikinis while at it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Banderacell, Johanjohan and 1 other person
No, you don't get the same results wtf. Especially if you have a light skin type.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, valhalar, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Some people really don't get the point of melanotan damn

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 13021
Pushin p

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
was thinking this yesterday

why does every guy on here have to inject research chemicals to tan lol

im pale af and could get a deep dark tan without mt2 more than any guys ive seen on here using it

muh skin cancer

muh collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 16058 and racoon4
if you want your skin to look like this when you come off of it, go ahead

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 16058

im pale af and could get a deep dark tan without mt2 more than any guys ive seen on here using it

muh skin cancer

muh collagen
too much too expect from .org users to go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Isn't that permanent? Why not prefer tanning?
Because tanning is retarded, especially if you're white? It completely destroys collagen and elastin, which is the essence of youth, and youth is more important than anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, MaxxApeal and 11 others
No, you don't get the same results wtf. Especially if you have a light skin type.
What's the difference? I think you just need more time without it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Because tanning is retarded, especially if you're white? It completely destroys collagen and elastin, which is the essence of youth, and youth is more important than anything
It's hilarious to see people on this obscure incel forum constantly say that tanning has no downsides.

The entire scientific community agrees the sun is the #1 cause of both skin aging and skin cancer, but I guess delusional looksmax.org users know better right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, MaxxApeal and 9 others
It's hilarious to see people on this obscure incel forum constantly say that tanning has no downsides.

The entire scientific community agrees the sun is the #1 cause of both skin aging and skin cancer, but I guess delusional looksmax.org users know better right?
Bunch of mentalcels. Next they'll tell us that brushing your teeth and flossing is the cause of gum disease

If IQcels here want to have aged skin by their mid 20s, I'm all for it. For those of us who aren't retarded, Mt2 allows us to have a nice tan without exposing ourselves to uv damage

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13021
The tan is much deeper with Melanotan II if you have very pale skin. It will turn you an appealing shade of golden brown.
And instead of having to tan on the beach for weeks, you will get a good looking tan within days.

The only downside is it may give some people small moles.

It accelerates skin melanation, and less time spent in the scorching sun with a good looking tan = less collagen lost and less chance of skin cancer.
So you get the best of both worlds, and it is very cheap.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ang3l, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Mt2 allows us to have a nice tan without exposing ourselves to uv damage
Do you meant to write …“while minimizing UV damage“. Because you still have to get some UV on your skin to tan effectively even on MT II

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Some people really don't get the point of melanotan damn
Yeah its pretty pointless to discuss melanotan here, most guys seems to be rotters who doesnt understand why tanning alone is not efficient or just ethnics who can’t relate. Like half of the young guys in my gym are on MT2 including me, it’s a great drug (y) Melanotan in summer ,tretinoin in winter, the best combo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Gandy, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
just inject everything theory

• JFL
Reactions: KLESUM
Where do you get the nasal spray ? Im on tret rn so im not gonna tan .

I wear a hat during summer and tan with a bit of help from melanotan2, it's pretty good yes.

White skin is superior.

Brown plebs on cotton farms are slaves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
And now I look arab

Is it possible to go from Fitzpatrick 2 to Trey Somgz?

K

Attachments

• 83DAB66E-1AB1-4976-93E7-351D17D0077B.jpeg
    83DAB66E-1AB1-4976-93E7-351D17D0077B.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Yeah its pretty pointless to discuss melanotan here, most guys seems to be rotters who doesnt understand why tanning alone is not efficient or just ethnics who can’t relate. Like half of the young guys in my gym are on MT2 including me, it’s a great drug (y) Melanotan in summer ,tretinoin in winter, the best combo
Yeah, it's pathetic. Idk why the easiest and best looksmaxxes are hated so much on this page. Same with accutane for example. Easy ascencion for people with oily skin, acne, discoloration but "muhh side effects".:feelsuhh:

It's overrated. For one it's not like a normal tan, it darkens everything including invisible freckles and moles making it look like you just did a tough mudder. For all people here go on and on about clear skin MT2 will make your skin look horrible. It can change eye pigment too on some people although it never happened to me. The nausea is pretty bad if you use injectable. I never tried nasal but injectable was horrible.

A really cheap and easy soft looksmax for tanned skin is tanning oil, which is just vit E, argan oil, aloe vera and a low SPF sunscreen. If you use a tiny amount it makes you look a shade darker and the skin glows without looking oily.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
can I dm you my pics and you tell me if MT2 would ascend me?

if you still believe tanning or being tan is a looksmax you’re not blackpilled

Melanotan is the best looksmax for white people​

lmfaooo

part of the reason whites are the best looking is because of their lack of melanin

you’d think that maybe the rest of the world trying to look as white as possible would maybe make you realize that

Last edited:
Yeah, it's pathetic. Idk why the easiest and best looksmaxxes are hated so much on this page. Same with accutane for example. Easy ascencion for people with oily skin, acne, discoloration but "muhh side effects".:feelsuhh:
nigger. accutane is the worst thing you can take after cyanide

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
Shit thread
yea you got that right this thread you made is shit

you trying to tell whites to take tanning drugs that are dangerous btw is terrorism against whites

probably some curry giving this “advice”

yea you got that right this thread you made is shit

you trying to tell whites to take tanning drugs that are dangerous btw is terrorism against whites

probably some curry giving this “advice”
Dude stop with this cringe racial terms, I'm white and have great success with MT2. In reallife tan mogs pale white skin in pretty much every case, maybe in aspie PSL worldview pale is better but unlike you I actually go outside and see that tan sex appeal mogs like crazy.

i'm really inerested in melatonan bro. but i read some stuff about it that it could cause some mole or be liver cancerous.
i used to surf during my whole teenage years and until mid twenties without sunscreen like a total retard, and i always had a crazy tan but i am paying the wrinkle price now.... but a tan is a damn looksmax.

i'm really inerested in melatonan bro. but i read some stuff about it that it could cause some mole or be liver cancerous.
i used to surf during my whole teenage years and until mid twenties without sunscreen like a total retard, and i always had a crazy tan but i am paying the wrinkle price now.... but a tan is a damn looksmax.
Exactly bro, the studies are pretty shit; they were done with extremely high doses. If you go for 250-500 mcg there won't be any severe side effects in the short term. However, long term side effects have not been researched yet.

muh skin cancer

muh collagen
Yeah thats why i stopped cause i forgot how tan i got last summer without using shit lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Honestly just be proud of your skin colour. No need for whites to ethnicmaxx, just like me not wanting to bleach (I love my natural golden olive Fitzpatrick 4 skin).

Don't try to be like someone you're not. I made a post against using Melanotan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 13588