Members need to stop posting viral blackpilled content on YouTube

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Members ned to stop posting blackpilled content on youtube. It makes it harder for true blackpillerd to ascend. You are literally cucking yourself and us by doing it. Imo you are a traitor if you jew and sell our information on jewtube to normies. Make the videos private and upload links here or at the very least move over to bitchute where there are less normies.

If we had the power to, we would lynch these traitors

Attachments

• LynchinginAmerica-6ngpoajnwtaypdsahz7istttwjzl18i3j6le8bl59hs.png
    LynchinginAmerica-6ngpoajnwtaypdsahz7istttwjzl18i3j6le8bl59hs.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Wool, Swagwaffle and 5 others
@FatmanO on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 701 and 5 others
Legit, let us ascend and mog everyone instead of helping others mog us you retards. We have to stop this shit so we can MOG MOG MOG :chad::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel, Coping, qwep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
I'd do it only for status and then ascend but I'm pretty sure @mojopin isn't a incel and fatman is but he likes to pretend he's not.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'd do it only for status and then ascend but I'm pretty sure @mojopin isn't a incel and fatman is but he likes to pretend he's not.
Its better to live in delusions than live in reality

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Afrikancel, androidcel and 2 others
I enjoy this less than when I used to make Lego stop motion movies like a truecel tbf

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
damn right bro.

the members who don't understand this are either good looking and don't fear getting mogged or they're too low iq to realise that they're cucking themselves

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, androidcel and RichardSpencel
I enjoy this less than when I used to make Lego stop motion movies like a truecel tbf
:chad: leave some of the Lego thots for the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Afrikancel, mojopin and 1 other person
Lego is chad material ngl
damn right bro.

the members who don't understand this are either good looking and don't fear getting mogged or they're too low iq to realise that they're cucking themselves
Goodlooking people dont find that shit due to algorigthm

Goodlooking people dont find that shit due to algorigthm
i was talking about the goodlooking members of this site who support the idea of spreading blackpill/redpill information like @AstroSky @mojopin @Nibba etc

i was talking about the goodlooking members of this site who support the idea of spreading blackpill/redpill information like @AstroSky @mojopin @Nibba etc
Yea but i mean it dosent matter wether it spreads or not because normies arent going to see it anyway

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mojopin
Yea but i mean it dosent matter wether it spreads or not because normies arent going to see it anyway
lol you're wrong. good looking people probably won't, but a great amount of normies will. you think all subscribers of TMF or BasedZeus are all incels? They're bluepilled/redpilled normies and will come across those videos

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
lol you're wrong. good looking people probably won't, but a great amount of normies will. you think all subscribers of TMF or BasedZeus are all incels? They're bluepilled/redpilled normies and will come across those videos
You do realise I’m not gonna talk about surgery, except for maybe mentioning some obvious ones and mostly cover softlooksmaxxes. Most normies would never even consider plastic surgery or an appliance which would actually make a difference in their lives. My first vid was fairly blackpilled but I realise there’s no point to blackpill them in the first place. I like you man but you’re completely wrong about this shit. As for TMF or BasedZeus, anyone who follows their shit probably won’t come across the blackpill and will possibly impact their lives negatively by trying to act alpha n so forth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
You do realise I’m not gonna talk about surgery, except for maybe mentioning some obvious ones and mostly cover softlooksmaxxes. Most normies would never even consider plastic surgery or an appliance which would actually make a difference in their lives. My first vid was fairly blackpilled but I realise there’s no point to blackpill them in the first place. I like you man but you’re completely wrong about this shit. As for TMF or BasedZeus, anyone who follows their shit probably won’t come across the blackpill and will possibly impact their lives negatively by trying to act alpha n so forth
I think anyone who finds channels like those are too far gone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and mojopin
Literally who?

By that logic theres a great deal of normies on this site tbh
Based zeus,all the faggot normies love that retard who says just be confident bro,women love confidence ten times a vid.
Yeah based zeus and red pill viewers would lol at blackpill concepts tbh,looks theory completely contradicts their way of thinking.

Based zeus,all the faggot normies love that retard who says just be confident bro,women love confidence ten times a vid.

Yeah based zeus and red pill viewers would lol at blackpill concepts tbh,looks theory completely contradicts their way of thinking.
The just bee confident bro actually applies to average and above average tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I like you man but you’re completely wrong about this shit. As for TMF or BasedZeus, anyone who follows their shit probably won’t come across the blackpill and will possibly impact their lives negatively by trying to act alpha n so forth
You know I like you as well, but how am I wrong if your argument relies on hoping that normies won't find those blackpilled videos? Before I was blackpilled the only youtubers I watched were based zeus, alpha m, athlean x, tmf etc. and I got recommened to watch a video of Looks Theory. Right after that I found about incels and FaceandLMS and got blackpilled. Tbh a friend also contributed to this, but he wasn't blackpilled either

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and Phad
You know I like you as well, but how am I wrong if your argument relies on hoping that normies won't find those blackpilled videos? Before I was blackpilled the only youtubers I watched were based zeus, alpha m, athlean x, tmf etc. and I got recommened to watch a video of Looks Theory. Right after that I found about incels and FaceandLMS and got blackpilled
But the thing is most wont do shit. I see plenty of guys watch those tmf and alpha m videos yet they do nothing about it. Only a small majority will come and do something and even if they do, there’s nothing wrong with that cuz it’s just modern day Darwinism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
But the thing is most wont do shit. I see plenty of guys watch those tmf and alpha m videos yet they do nothing about it. Only a small majority will come and do something and even if they do, there’s nothing wrong with that cuz it’s just modern day Darwinism.
yeah I agree most won't do shit, but even the thought of spreading our information and taking the risk makes me anxious

yeah I agree most won't do shit, but even the thought of spreading our information and taking the risk makes me anxious
Take a hit of this and let all that anxiety go my friend. They don’t got the dedication and mental strength to do it.

Attachments

• 4E66DABE-818C-43DC-AE39-5208CA6CBD3E.png
    4E66DABE-818C-43DC-AE39-5208CA6CBD3E.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
You know I like you as well, but how am I wrong if your argument relies on hoping that normies won't find those blackpilled videos? Before I was blackpilled the only youtubers I watched were based zeus, alpha m, athlean x, tmf etc. and I got recommened to watch a video of Looks Theory. Right after that I found about incels and FaceandLMS and got blackpilled. Tbh a friend also contributed to this, but he wasn't blackpilled either
Looking at this thread, it clearly shows that a lot of users were watching AlphaM etc when they found FaceandLMS so I’m sure that is a real possibility. I wanna do an experiment so I know for sure, but from what I’ve gathered these guys were already too far gone and doing a lot of googling of incel related stuff. The whole YouTube algorithm continues through google and a few other sites so there is no reason at all for these vids to be recommended unless you were an unwaware incel to begin with. And as we already know most people on this site won’t even soft looksmax properly. Maybe I’m naïve to think that this won’t increase competition in our lifetime but when taking into account that there’s nearing 8 billion people on the planet, it seems irrational to assume otherwise to me.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Phad and Deleted member 206
Looking at this thread, it clearly shows that a lot of users were watching AlphaM etc when they found FaceandLMS so I’m sure that is a real possibility. I wanna do an experiment so I know for sure, but from what I’ve gathered these guys were already too far gone and doing a lot of googling of incel related stuff. The whole YouTube algorithm continues through google and a few other sites so there is no reason at all for these vids to be recommended unless you were an unwaware incel to begin with. And as we already know most people on this site won’t even soft looksmax properly. Maybe I’m naïve to think that this won’t increase competition in our lifetime but when taking into account that there’s nearing 8 billion people on the planet, it seems irrational to assume otherwise to me.
All I saw was a thumbnail of the 8 things a girls notices about a girls by LMS in my recommend and I’m glad I did

Members ned to stop posting blackpilled content on youtube. It makes it harder for true blackpillerd to ascend. You are literally cucking yourself and us by doing it. Imo you are a traitor if you jew and sell our information on jewtube to normies. Make the videos private and upload links here or at the very least move over to bitchute where there are less normies.

If we had the power to, we would lynch these traitors

"viral" content.

Far as i know blue / red pill content is most viral

black pill gets the least amount of love

There is no justification for masspreading the info. Those who do it reincarnate as ugly as the sin they commited

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and androidcel