"Men age like fine wine." Reminder to act while still young.

glaruz

glaruz

Iron
"Just work on yourself and become a high value man. Women like older men. What can a younger broke guy offer her?" 🤓🤓🤓

THE LIE YOU GET TOLD:

C4191f53 42d8 4e73 bb49 6db2bef1ab00

What you actually get if you do everything the "right" way (even anti-aging is all genes btw, at least you have a better chance though):

564735e9 5030 445a 997b fd56580ace0b
151abcb3 b148 4e5d bbe1 cea8ae9e8fc5
7bcf7aa1 c412 4055 b76f de16c7d9c7e8

98de41b4 2213 44d8 988b 204fd6bbe08d
Accc339f 6e5e 4109 8d67 88871a800986

E26f3c15 540c 4083 8631 61f11bddba07
9003765a d127 4365 812d 2de12a447df0
89d077c3 7d03 406c 8107 63f27baef083

9cdff05c 171c 4dbf af7f 96d4eae19c81 1

99464cde 6907 40b1 b9e8 5ab8be7bde31 1

AT BEST YOU GET THIS (BETTER THAN ROTTING AT LEAST. THIS IS WHAT MOST TRUECELS SHOULD DO IMO):

HOW CHAD REACTS TO BEING IN HIS "PRIME":

Meanwhile the men you are supposed to be better than, the men that "have nothing to offer" to women:

0eac6fd1 d150 40ad aaef 8ee17ac0044f
7dd7fe47 50d2 43be a4c9 8441101d9828
319ac456 235d 46b8 8901 e2020723d218
836c7830 b816 402f 935e 3ddc482fad56
B157e5b9 0c13 45b0 86b4 32a10646165f

That being said, there are things you can do to delay the age pill. Finasteride/ dutasteride and minoxidil or lucky genes for hair (most of the oldcel footage here is due to their balding failo). Btw, even dutasteride 2.5mg is not 100% guaranteed to work for everyone. I think saving face skin is mostly cope because even the richest people on this planet still lose their looks (there are exceptions like Jared Leto ofc). Tret (and a routine around it and avoiding the sun) might slow it down.

Check out old men that are in their "prime" every time you go outside. Most of them are passed their peak and it will only go down. Statistics like quality of life by age prove it further. Most men will also settle for a roastie, if anything at all. Muh "high quality" partner is a cope. That shit is gone past high school. Good luck if you did not find your wife there.

Of course, there are statistical outliers. But what is the chance this will be you? You will age like milk, like the majority of men. Men peak 18.

If you are a youngcel, make the best out of the best years of your life. Your "prime" being in the future is a cope that fuckups have. Literally going outside, statistics and shit in this post prove it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jockey67, pablomaxx, Ondexxx and 5 others
Fek, I wish I did everything perfectly from 13-14 till now. I completely failed man.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Doesn’t apply to black men unironically

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and glaruz
The only reason people say 30 for men is because it takes time (mostly) to make a lot of money and majority of a mans value are in his material possessions.

No one actually thinks 30 is the prime age for looks etc (I hope)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, AscendingHero and 3 others
The only reason people say 30 for men is because it takes time (mostly) to make a lot of money and majority of a mans value are in his material possessions.

24-32 is the prime for men with bones

But then again 99 percent don’t have that and will rely on collagen and just be first

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and LooksThinker
No we don't lmao.

I would hunt down and murder every user here if it meant I could roll back the clock six months

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Mewton, boss8055 and 3 others
Venmo is a sellout a grifter and an übercoper just like WW

No, I just have access to first world education to know basic shit like aging being bad.
“Younger the better”

Nice motte and Bailey to distract from fact that you’re shying away from the point being made

Men with good bones peak at 23-32 . The mutt Meeks even peaked at 33 arguably

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and boss8055
“Younger the better”

Nice motte and Bailey to distract from fact that you’re shying away from the point being made

Men with good bones peak at 24-32 . The mutt Meeks even peaked at 33 arguably
Dude 33 the fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and BrahminBoss
Dude 33 the fuck?
The mutt posted pics of himself at 28 looked shit , in his mugshot and the year after he was arguably in his prime

Copius Maximus.

Men do indeed age like fine wine... if they dodge the severe hair loss bullet. Even if they don't, finasteride and hair transplants make this a non issue in the vast majority of cases. Routine procedure.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Most men end up being wage slaves though. All of this "prime" cope falls on survivorship bias.

And women work and are less reliant on men nowadays. Younger dudes also work. Dunno where this cope about them being "broke" comes from. A lot of them do not pay rent, bills, still go on trips with prime JBs, have the lastest phones, good clothing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055 and Korea
"Just work on yourself and become a high value man. Women like older men. What can a younger broke guy offer her?" 🤓🤓🤓

THE LIE YOU GET TOLD:

View attachment 2945430

What you actually get if you do everything the "right" way (even anti-aging is all genes btw, at least you have a better chance though):

View attachment 2945425View attachment 2945422View attachment 2945418
View attachment 2945421View attachment 2945427
View attachment 2945431View attachment 2945426View attachment 2945420
View attachment 2945462
View attachment 2945463View attachment 2945484

AT BEST YOU GET THIS (BETTER THAN ROTTING AT LEAST. THIS IS WHAT MOST TRUECELS SHOULD DO IMO):

View attachment 2945468

HOW CHAD REACTS TO BEING IN HIS "PRIME":

View attachment 2945429

Meanwhile the men you are supposed to be better than, the men that "have nothing to offer" to women:

View attachment 2945414View attachment 2945419View attachment 2945423View attachment 2945424View attachment 2945428
View attachment 2945432
View attachment 2945417

View attachment 2945415

That being said, there are things you can do to delay the age pill. Finasteride/ dutasteride and minoxidil or lucky genes for hair (most of the oldcel footage here is due to their balding failo). Btw, even dutasteride 2.5mg is not 100% guaranteed to work for everyone. I think saving face skin is mostly cope because even the richest people on this planet still lose their looks (there are exceptions like Jared Leto ofc). Tret (and a routine around it and avoiding the sun) might slow it down.

Check out old men that are in their "prime" every time you go outside. Most of them are passed their peak and it will only go down. Statistics like quality of life by age prove it further. Most men will also settle for a roastie, if anything at all. Muh "high quality" partner is a cope. That shit is gone past high school. Good luck if you did not find your wife there.

Of course, there are statistical outliers. But what is the chance this will be you? You will age like milk, like the majority of men. Men peak 18.

If you are a youngcel, make the best out of the best years of your life. Your "prime" being in the future is a cope that fuckups have. Literally going outside, statistics and shit in this post prove it.

No it is not.

Younger the better, you have bones or you don't.
Men don’t peak at 40 like redpillers say but they don’t peak at 16 or 18 that’s the other retarded extreme. Almost all men peak at mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67, Sny, KpopmaxxingGuy and 2 others
Men don’t peak at 40 like redpillers say but they don’t peak at 16 or 18 that’s the other retarded extreme. Almost all men peak at mid 20s.
Yea thats why I said younger the better and not some retarded arbitrary number
Most men end up being wage slaves though. All of this "prime" cope falls on survivorship bias.

And women work and are less reliant on men nowadays. Younger dudes also work. Dunno where this cope about them being "broke" comes from. A lot of them do not pay rent, bills, still go on trips with prime JBs, have the lastest phones, good clothing, etc.
Yea, this is cope from the 70s :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Copius Maximus.

Men do indeed age like fine wine... if they dodge the severe hair loss bullet. Even if they don't, finasteride and hair transplants make this a non issue in the vast majority of cases. Routine procedure.
Chico's hair doesn't look that good even on fin. Same for O'pry and Ashton Kutcher who was a dutasteride user. Most hair transplants look like shit, at least the cheap ones most people get. We have options, but it's still not good.

It's hair and collagen pill though, for sure. And obviously not being fat, etc. Most will lose to the collagen reaper and a big portion to the hair (especially white people, the comment about black supremacy is true).

Chico's hair doesn't look that good even on fin. Same for O'pry and Ashton Kutcher who was a dutasteride user. Most hair transplants look like shit, at least the cheap ones most people get. We have options, but it's still not good.

It's hair and collagen pill though, for sure. And obviously not being fat, etc. Most will lose to the collagen reaper and a big portion to the hair (especially white people, the comment about black supremacy is true).

Too much nitpicking here. Chico's hair still looks great. Looks like strong norwood 1.5-2. People here act like the only acceptable hairline is that of a monkey. In reality 99% of women don't give half a fuck if you have some temporal recession. Chico looks a bit older because of the stubble and to a lesser extent his skin. Normal aging. His female equivalent once she puts off the makeup will look worse than him, guaranteed. He still mogs more than 99% of 20 year old men.

Finasteride works great for the vast majority of men who experience hair loss, halts hair loss for many decades. And at 60, I heavily doubt most men care and those who do can still stay on the pill and get a hair transplant if needed. Of course, if you're destined to go norwood 7 and really quickly, it might not be that effective. But those are outliers. Hair transplants can look great... if they are dense. The less area you have to cover, the better it'll look. That's why you stay on the pill. The less ground you lose, the denser the transplants in the area you need will be. Plenty of good examples online. I mean just look at Elon Musk. Guy went from norwood 4 at 25-30 to strong norwood 2 at 52 and his hair looks great compared to most men his age.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz

Too much nitpicking here. Chico's hair still looks great. Looks like strong norwood 1.5-2. People here act like the only acceptable hairline is that of a monkey. In reality 99% of women don't give half a fuck if you have some temporal recession. Chico looks a bit older because of the stubble and to a lesser extent his skin. Normal aging. His female equivalent once she puts off the makeup will look worse than him, guaranteed. He still mogs more than 99% of 20 year old men.

Finasteride works great for the vast majority of men who experience hair loss, halts hair loss for many decades. And at 60, I heavily doubt most men care and those who do can still stay on the pill and get a hair transplant if needed. Of course, if you're destined to go norwood 7 and really quickly, it might not be that effective. But those are outliers. Hair transplants can look great... if they are dense. The less area you have to cover, the better it'll look. That's why you stay on the pill. The less ground you lose, the denser the transplants in the area you need will be. Plenty of good examples online. I mean just look at Elon Musk. Guy went from norwood 4 at 25-30 to strong norwood 2 at 52 and his hair looks great compared to most men his age.

Chico aged well and still having this hair is a lifefuel, ngl. I will say, women DO care about temporal recession. That's how I started treatment relatively early. They were the first to notice and then my blackpilled friends. You can fraud it and that is another story, but they WILL notice early stages if you have the temples or crown (if you start there) visible.

The other part about treatments is spot on. Most who notice it early will do really good. Thing is, most men are not blackpilled enough about things like this, will start late, wont use meds after transplants, etc. I should have added a part where people here are perhaps blessed so they can prevent shit like this and age better.