Men also hit the wall

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
There’s a sub reddit about debunking that men also hit the wall and it’s brutal. Some came up with a balloon syndrome, pointing out that their midface remains relatively the same,but the outer face just expands in size. It indeed destroys their harmony. Is simply bloat due to weight gain? Or is it gravity causing the face to shift or lose density? How can it be minimized or even prevented?

Attachments

• 73CB5B62-865E-46BF-BC20-C5326F10D024.jpeg
    73CB5B62-865E-46BF-BC20-C5326F10D024.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 256
  • DC7D3B12-EF58-407E-87AC-FAF2182279C1.jpeg
    DC7D3B12-EF58-407E-87AC-FAF2182279C1.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 276
  • FCDEBC38-F1C5-46D5-B201-28A67ED8399D.jpeg
    FCDEBC38-F1C5-46D5-B201-28A67ED8399D.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 258
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Ear and nose size also seems to increase with a man's age. Brutal for us ethniks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Hated subhuman
The nose become more bulbous and droppy

The eyes become more droppy because of laxity of tendons and lose of bone support

The mouth lose fullness also height

Norwood

Lose of collagen

Lose of height/bone mass

There's somewhat difference In the entire structure of your skull too, but, I don't know how much and what age this start to become much more visible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Hector, Hated subhuman and 2 others
the wall comes for everybody

males and women

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 1973, Cleftcel and 3 others
where is rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HighIQcel
the first two are women that are coping with the fact that they can’t have him. they’d fuck him in a second given the chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Hector, middayshowers and 8 others
the first two are women that are coping with the fact that they can’t have him. they’d fuck him in a second given the chance.
Forreal. Brad Pitt looks excellent for his age, he’s like 55 for fucks sake. Guaranteed these women won’t be even a 10th as gl when they’re 55. Also welcome back boyo, hope all is well

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren, rockndogs, Hated subhuman and 4 others
dead on
also, yes of course men hit the wall, everyone does, but men hit the wall much later and much more gracefully than woman do, and some men can postpone hitting the wall well into their 50s even
a lot of the OP pics look like bloat tbh, Dicaprio especially. Pitt is still hot as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
No fucking shit, collagen loss, weight gain, t levels dropping. Though some men age wayyy better than other men due to bone mass in their face, look at Cillian Murphy.

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman
I sure as hell don't want to know what my face is going to look like if I make it to 50+

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
All the men in my family age very well so i think im good in this battle

Men’s wall and ceiling are determined in birth

Forreal. Brad Pitt looks excellent for his age, he’s like 55 for fucks sake. Guaranteed these women won’t be even a 10th as gl when they’re 55. Also welcome back boyo, hope all is well
LEgit af
Also this site is a compulsary to check, its mix of bitter cunts posting men who aged bad for themself to feel better, but also its a redpill, those females know what is receding hairline and other stuff, proving how superficial and shallow they really are
This sub is a reason to keep looksmaxing as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Kade
all those guys are alcoholics. men don't age badly if they avoid sunlight and alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Cleftcel and Schönling
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, rockndogs and Alt Number 3
Read female comments on any brad interciew, young girl would fuck him 24/7 at age of 55 lolz

LOL at Val Kilmer. Perfect example!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Bro everyone ages and gets worse. Its natural jfl. The diff is that women get worse faster

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
men injecting T will make them stay a bit younger. opposite is true for women as well, injecting their essential hormones, estrogen.

hence why you may see 40-50 year old women that look 30

You can heavily minimise hitting the wall as a male by keeping your body fat % low and doing whatever you can to keep your hair

if men take care of themselves they age better than women, you'll see an older couple and the woman is doing every and anything to fight the signs of aging and the man does nothing, has grey hair and wrinkles and yet still looks better

They just got fat.

Most are fat.
Good bones don't age badly.

i disagree.
also reddit is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan
itt retards who dont know what the wall means

The wall is for women because its there to stop the cock carousel ride. Chads no longer want women who are 30+ because they are ugly compared to what they can get. Anyone with an IQ above that of a shovel knows that youth = best looking years. But since most men are not privileged(i.e not chads) with being on the pussy alternative of the cock carousel there is no wall for them, merely a hole to die in since they were subhuman to begin with. As for chad he will always slay, he might not look as good as his prime, but he will still slay.

I cant even recognise half the posters on this website anymore. All these newfags are bluepilled as fuck. Where do they even come from.

reddit is for cucks

yeah its called ageing